• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

@JohnCenaNation

By keeping up with well known forums, and people who is specialized in obtaining spoiler scans. We also know which day of the week that the english chapter is usually released, so we wait for that day too.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Just found this and I'm really enjoying this.
Also Rebecca > Lucy by leagues already. Hiro's doing pretty well with this so far.
If u meant by character then yes....i love this girl then Lucy tbh.

What do u guys think?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Just found this and I'm really enjoying this.

Also Rebecca > Lucy by leagues already. Hiro's doing pretty well with this so far.
I am seeing the same comment all over the FB and youtube, even Rebecca didn't even do anything close to lucy, 80% of peep saying it because either they don't like it or don't understand lucy character. Feel free to get trigger* Also i am quate @corse comment didn't mean I am just targeting him, that comment is for everyone eles

If you gonna compare between lucy and rebecca, then do that with the lucy from the start of fairy tail. Don't compare rebecca with the lucy who went threw all those adventures with natsu, because rebecca has not experianced anything on the same level of what that lucy has.

Can people type triggered? I saw someone put an asterisk by the ed and didn't know if that was sensored.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Well I cannot properly see all kanji, but I think it's more like:

"Hidden ability of Shiki - child of Demon King burst out! It's existance cause disturbanse to Univers."
Ú¡öþÄïÒü«Õ¡ÉÒâ╗ÒéÀÒé¡ÒÇüµ¢£Õ£¿Þâ¢ÕèøÒüîþé©Þúé´╝üÒüØÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿Òüîõ╗èÒÇüÕñºÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü½µ│óþ┤ïÒéƵèòÒüÆÒüïÒüæÒéï!! Google translation

I am not sure about second line since there is kanji meam wave, but I believe it could be translated as disturbance or something like that. Need more info from chapter.

And Shiki new move which he use to defeat Elsie is: "Demon-Mech Style: Heavy Comet"

It looks like his ether gear markings are appearing on his whole body. At first it was only his arms, but now it went all the way to his face.

Eden's zero is out on the korean scans for those that want spoiler.

This chapter has a lot of interresting information, we also get introduced to edens zero's power levels. shiki's ether level is 100.000 in his full gear mode.

Eden zero elsia ship original ship
Elsia's ship from chapter 2.

Eden zero elsia ship fake ship
elsia's ship from chapter 12.

Also this might be a fake elsia based on how her ship looks both from outside to the inside compared to the first time we saw it.
If this is indeed the real elsia, then what if she has a clone ether gear. She would be able to clone herself and her crew, and let their clones fight shiki and his team to test their strenght.

This will make sense in a way since the fight between shiki and elsia, she didn't even use her sword. Also from what those space polices has said so far, it looks like elsia has a ether gear.

But the english translation is coming out today, so our questions will be answered.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/eden-s-zero/en/0/13/page/1

Chapter out on Jaiminisbox.

Shiki is finally going all out. His new "mode" looks awesome as hell!! And it seems that Elsie is still holding back.

Also, even if it is unquantifiable, it's really impressive how even the star alliance members are freaking out over his power.

Not to mention that it seems that "Ether" can increase in levels throughout the fight... Really interesting honestly.

Also Shiki's power level being 100 000 is pretty badass.

@Phoenix

It won't be really impressive DC wise though. It can be a decent speed feat, but I'm still trying to figure out how to calc it.

I think that's ether reading, also those space government people is able to detect Shiki gravitation field from a large distance, assuming that weisz planet is same as our planet and that solar system is big as our SS, and those space police detect shiki gravitational field from outside of that SS, Then maybe planet tier shiki confirmed(,i am going to make a diagram for it)

9TailAcno said:
I think that's ether reading, also those space government people is able to detect Shiki gravitation field from a large distance, assuming that weisz planet is same as our planet and that solar system is big as our SS, and those space police detect shiki gravitational field from outside of that SS, Then maybe planet tier shiki confirmed(,i am going to make a diagram for it)
Too soon man.

This is just range, it's not a DC thing

Kknda weird that the Devil Kings Power is Gravity, not seeing much of a correlation there, also So not only is Elcy a Skull Face, she's also a tentacle monster, that's sweet, also Shiki's Full Power Mode looks cool

No, Shiki at this point has shown no Universal Feats, he hasn't even shown a Tier 7 Feat, it's more metaphorical, that he has made the Universe aware of his prescense, like how Justice and those guys know about him now

Honestly, I think it's a bit too early for Elsie's profile.

We aren't even sure if Shiki is actually fighting her. There is a huge possibility that these are actually parasites or something like that.

Also the "skull ether" isn't a thing, not yet at least. We actually haven't even seen her ether gear yet

Back