• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Yeah, apparently Valkyrie was stronger than current Homura. So she was OSG level..... The shining stars are making less and less sense to me. And as I predicted, Homura's stats will have to change now that the fight has reached it's conclusion.

i mean to be fair, they are just side villains in the end, their job IS to be the Antipasto of the Main characters, for hyping up the Main dish: the Main villains

and in all honestly they did a good job

Jfc why the hell did Hermit have her one moment of glory ruined?

And Witch and Homura should've both had better showings, for real.

I'm just afraid that this tendency to not give the side characters their time to shine is going to become a constant thing.

I might type up something eventually to express my honest opinions about this whole arc (as well as touch on previous ones) thus far.

In the meantime, I definitely agree with people that these recent chapters were pretty mediocre.

Homura's fight with one of the Dark stars (I forgot his name) was offscreened. Hermit's triumph over Killer was tainted by some unexplained corruption. Rebecca's shining moment devolved into being a damsel, Wiez's past had been brought up and brushed aside in the blink of an eye and still no details regarding Labilia and Couchpo (we'll definitely see them as hostages though.) Shiki still has not done anything monumental and spent most of his time just reacting to what's going on.

The new villains just aren't that good and their relationship with the Shining Stars remains mysterious and underdeveloped. What's worse is that we already have two of them down for the count.

I will say that Space Jellal & Erza have an interesting plot line going on and I just cannot wait for them to encounter God Acnoella and see what other plans Ziggy has for rest of the OSI coming over.

Moreover, I don't care for Holy and any developments for her in the future would be appreciated.

I might type up something eventually to express my honest opinions about this whole arc (as well as touch on previous ones) thus far.

In the meantime, I definitely agree with people that these recent chapters were pretty mediocre.

Homura's fight with one of the Dark stars (I forgot his name) was offscreened. Hermit's triumph over Killer was tainted by some unexplained corruption. Rebecca's shining moment devolved into being a damsel, Wiez's past had been brought up and brushed aside in the blink of an eye and still no details regarding Labilia and Couchpo (we'll definitely see them as hostages though.) Shiki still has not done anything monumental and spent most of his time just reacting to what's going on.

The new villains just aren't that good and their relationship with the Shining Stars remains mysterious and underdeveloped. What's worse is that we already have two of them down for the count.

I will say that Space Jellal & Erza have an interesting plot line going on and I just cannot wait for them to encounter God Acnoella and see what other plans Ziggy has for rest of the OSI coming over.

Moreover, I don't care for Holy and any developments for her in the future would be appreciated.
Homura's fight is shown in chapter 197

Yeah, apparently Valkyrie was stronger than current Homura. So she was OSG level..... The shining stars are making less and less sense to me. And as I predicted, Homura's stats will have to change now that the fight has reached it's conclusion.
Guess chapter 197 means Homura is OSG/I tier. Wow.

understandable, tough in the end its not that they were bad, i mean thanks to them now the characters have new tiers, and they made me entertained with their fights

also about their relationships with the shining stars Mashima will explain it at some point, we just have to wait, as well as Holy history, its just a matter of time now

maybe after the fight with them, Mashima will go to Holy and Crew and explain her history or something, but yeah its near now

also yeah i heard that in the 197 there is the Homura fight, please no spoiler i didn't read it, so i'm very hyped

three if you count Brigandine, Homura didn't just damaged him, she actually defeated him

and Homura is now OGS level since Birgandine was considered stronger than Jaguar the strongest of them, and Homura defeated him

with a good stratagem

Last edited:
Oh crap I didn't see the last 2 pages when I read the chapter yesterday, so O didn't see that Brigandine died.

But still, Killer is using some bullshit to rob Hermit of an awesome win, and Clown is about to find Etherion (should've just given Witch a chance to shine SMH)

Oh crap I didn't see the last 2 pages when I read the chapter yesterday, so O didn't see that Brigandine died.

But still, Killer is using some bullshit to rob Hermit of an awesome win, and Clown is about to find Etherion (should've just given Witch a chance to shine SMH)
Salty AF that he did that to my girl.

Also why is Mashima so disinterested in Sister. She has barely done a thing for most of the series now.

and with your joy Homura won her fight, cheers

Ehh..personality was her best trait, her ability was surpassed by Killer's subdimension program.
That kind of logic … makes no sense. It’s like saying Kleene and Jinn’s air manip isn’t a good ability because it’s not as good as Witch and Wizard’s element manip. The mirror world is still a cool power, much better than the one guy who just used a mech or the chick who changed the cards in the O6.

That kind of logic … makes no sense. It’s like saying Kleene and Jinn’s air manip isn’t a good ability because it’s not as good as Witch and Wizard’s element manip. The mirror world is still a cool power, much better than the one guy who just used a mech or the chick who changed the cards in the O6.
How does it not make sense? Mirror World needs mirrors to work to drag people in to the mirror dimension, if there are no mirrors the user can't use said power. Killer's dimension doesn't have said limitation, can make unique environments, can modify objects(which is why Shiki couldn't escape from the examination table) and can draw people in even if they are in real world.

Mirror chick needs to have mirrors for her power to function and if they get shattered she can't hide in them anymore.

So water bending sucks because the Avatar can do that and 3 other elements too? Is conceptual manip not a good power since True Gravity transcends concepts? That’s completely ridiculous. You are supposed to judge the powers based on what they can do, not on whether there is another power that also does it as well. Sure Killer’s dimension is better but that doesn’t take away from Mirror World being an interesting power.

The only power I think sucks completely is Lyra's power, hence the snarky cough comment. I did like the Mirror clone trick, where she sends out the reflection is cool but that scene didn't last long and IIRC we never got much information on what it could do.

Back