• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Base Homura would be 5-B
Easy agree, as she tanked multiple attacks from Brigandine.

Although it may be better to wait until her fight is done since she has only blocked attacks so far and hasn't shown any AP stuff. Not saying her AP won't scale but just to be safe.
Base Weisz would backscale from Killer, Arsenal scales to Killer, and Overdrive Weisz scales to Killer
Easy agree, my boi Weisz getting both a tier boost and getting to show off a bunch of new attacks.
Overdrive Rebecca backscales from Clown
Ok I have to disagree here. She gave him one minor hit that barely damaged him from what I remember. That's it.
In general, everyone's getting major buffs
Aside from my issues with Rebecca getting buffed that I stated above, then yes.

Sooooo...since Weisz is already out of the fight, can we at least update his profile?

Last edited:
Hermit's #2 Best Girl, don't @ me
IFqAMhD.png

yo guys chapter is out

and what can i say the definition of this chapter would be

"i'm four universes ahead of you"

Also, glad to see Weisz is ok, I'm very glad Overdrive Hermit is powerful enough to stomp Killer, and I'm looking forward to seeing both Sister and Homura in action.

Especially Sister since I really want to see some cool abilities.

Last edited:
Also, glad to see Weisz is ok, I'm very glad Overdrive Hermit is powerful enough to stomp Killer, and I'm looking forward to seeing both Witch and Homura in action.

Especially Witch since I really want to see some cool abilities.
i think you confused since Witch.... is dead

But now I wonder if her Overdrive is real or if it just an hologram, because the real Hermit was in battle dress at the end of the chap

so guys i just realized, Shiki should have another example of his resistance to precognition,

it was in the Mildian arc, when Xiaomei predicted that he would won against his opponent but not that fast,

how should it worded?

yo guys so Graviton from Marvel comics is also high 6-C,

do you guys think a match with Shiki vs him would be cool to see?

Back