• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

He can steal people powers and can affect things which are not affected by gravity + can create wormhole now

I just knew the fights would end this chapter, Hiro doesn't make em last long

I like how both fights turned out, I just think a little more back and forth would have been nice

I would also have liked to see more planetary level feats with Ziggy vs Nero

I also wish that Black Sky was a little more than just an AP Based attack, would have been cool for it to be a Black Hole that sucks in Shura

Anyways, overall a great chapter, and I think Nero lied about transferring the bombs and Ziggy will blow himself up

I just knew the fights would end this chapter, Hiro doesn't make em last long

I like how both fights turned out, I just think a little more back and forth would have been nice

I would also have liked to see more planetary level feats with Ziggy vs Nero

I also wish that Black Sky was a little more than just an AP Based attack, would have been cool for it to be a Black Hole that sucks in Shura

Anyways, overall a great chapter, and I think Nero lied about transferring the bombs and Ziggy will blow himself up
Yeah, Black Sky was hype to hell and back for me so seeing it as more powerful Gravity Cannon mixed with Spirit Bomb was a bit of a letdown. Oh well, still plenty of chapters left until Shiki/Ziggy or whatever Satan Gravity user shows up and makes a Black Hole.

Overall a pretty nice chapter I do wish we could have seen more back and forth between the Ziggy vs Nero and Shiki vs Shura but it is what it is

black sky was cool but not what I expected it to be

Ziggy using gravity drain was dope I guess he needs power absorption and teleportation added to his profile now

I’m glad witch is alive I feel this situation will make for some great character development for the main cast

Didn’t expect ziggy to just suck Nero like that or just casually crush his dice and in terms of the bombs it’s probably a 50/50 on if Nero actually teleported them seeing as he was constantly obsessed with winning or he could have genuinely cared at the end you never know(I kinda doubt it though)

Idk if anyone caught this but the blown of half of ziggy’s face looks a little organic 👀
sulKstM_d.webp

1. Holy f*ck Ziggy's face is creepy, what with that organic eye.

2. Yay! My waifu witch is back in action!

3. I really hope Shura dies soon.

4. Rebecca's gonna have to do a rewind, isn't she?

1. Holy f*ck Ziggy's face is creepy, what with that organic eye.

2. Yay! My waifu witch is back in action!

3. I really hope Shura dies soon.

4. Rebecca's gonna have to do a rewind, isn't she?
1. Nightmare fuel

2. Yessir Witch back in action!

3. Don't we all?

4. I could see something happening to Rebecca where she pushes herself to do another rewind. However, I'd like it to be where only a few can actually undo their deaths. Like, I'd like for Creed to be able to undo his but characters like Jaguar and those three in Justice's squad that died might just be fated to die.

Even serial killers and psychopaths have one or two redeeming qualities but doesn't mean theyre a better person

He's still a piece of shit he wasn't made a tragic hero or anything and we've seen from the start he cares about Ijuna. Ijuna also admitted how ****** up and crazy she is... But she can't help it. It's pretty realistic I'd say.

I don't entirely agree with how Shura went out, he's still dead, but I don't think he deserved even a hint of happiness, but in the end it's fine, sometimes bad people don't get the comeuppance you want

But how can I complain with the beautiful ending of Witch taking place this chapter, which overshadows shura's end so much

I must've been just focusing on Shura's death. After that I kinda ragequit reading the chapter.

Sorry guys, I'm just stupid.

Last edited:
Anyways good chapter, sucks the witch has to go but at least she went out protecting everyone and shura should have died a miserable and painful death. Also kinda hoping there’s no cat leaping this all away

I wonder what speed is Witch protecting the ship with her shield after the bombs exploded giving that they are just above the planet

Back