• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

if it wasn't for the tiers being all 5-B and 5-A i would have done a lot of matches with the verse

i still miss the previous tiers, with these i can hardly find a match to do that wouldn't led to a stomp

yes i know that the matches can still be done and they can be fair, its just that the previous tiers had more varieted characters that you didn't need to think too much to found a fun match to do

like, in these tiers characters are usually super haxed, while in the previous you can find normal haxes etc

i don't know if i explained it well

with that last chapter, it seems that Foresta is not such a big planet or the planet Nero that is very big, possibly Muller could destroy the planet Nero since he was so confident.

and also, I think all Satan Gravity users should get time slowdown via Gravity, Muller mentioned that time should be passing much slower for them since they were under the influence of a lot of Gravity and that Shiki and Shura move normally it was a complete violation of the law of relativity.

with that last chapter, it seems that Foresta is not such a big planet or the planet Nero that is very big, possibly Muller could destroy the planet Nero since he was so confident.

and also, I think all Satan Gravity users should get time slowdown via Gravity, Muller mentioned that time should be passing much slower for them since they were under the influence of a lot of Gravity and that Shiki and Shura move normally it was a complete violation of the law of relativity.

Since Foresta still has zero context for how big it is to IRL Earth and even IRL, Earth is considered a small planet in the grand scheme of things, we have to continue to default to the standard of having an inhabitable planet be Earth sized

So yeah, despite the weirdness of it being called tiny, Foresta is Earth sized till further notice, I mean for all we know, a normal sized planet in Edens Zero is lke Jupiter sized. Without context, Foresta being a "tiny" planet doesn't mean jack

Last edited:
I might do a bunch of revisions for this verse when the series is over

Right now, I'm just not feeling the passion for Edens Zero right now
I mean, if it ok with you, I would like to add to Overdrive Rebecca's AP justification that a much weaker version of her in U0 defeated that bondage guy despite being heavily limited in energy (younger body and all). No revisions, just an extra justification.

But yeah, the U0 arc is pretty boring, so no worries at all there.

Back