• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Oracion Seis losing the "Likely"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This is pretty obvious now, but Oracion Seis Members should lose the "Likely" in their 5-A ratings and just be fully 5-A

Nero and Jaguar are Oracion Seis Members who are clearly said to have power that rival each other as well as Ziggy, who we know has a casual 5-B feat and is way above Xenolith, who is 5-A. Nero and Jaguar are not said to be explicitly stronger members of the Oracion Seis, so other members like Full Power Drakken Joe, Elsie, Justice, Eraser, and more should easily be comparable to them. It is said Oracion Seis Galactica Members can crush entire planets and this is referring to Drakken Joe. Healthy Ziggy believes he would not escape a battle with Elsie unscathed and even goes on say that after he is wounded agains Nero, Elsie is actually capable of killing him.

So yeah, they should just be full 5-A

Also, Post-Timeskip Overdrive Shiki has officially been recognized as a threat to the universe and a member of the Oracion Seis Galactica, so his new Overdrive would be 5-A as well, while his previous Base Form would upscale to 6-C+ from being far above his Post-Xenolith Training Base Form

Rereading the chapter, I’m thinking we hold off on tier 5 Shiki. Unlike pre timeskip, we don’t have a statement saying the current gen are equal in power so Shiki should only get “Possibly 5-A” at most imo. Threat to the universe is vague af and simply being part of the OSG doesn’t mean you are tier 5 without the statements to back it up, just that you are a notorious individual. No need to rush his tiering either as he is still in the process of showing off rn so we will likely get something soon enough.

Rereading the chapter, I’m thinking we hold off on tier 5 Shiki. Unlike pre timeskip, we don’t have a statement saying the current gen are equal in power so Shiki should only get “Possibly 5-A” at most imo. Threat to the universe is vague af and simply being part of the OSG doesn’t mean you are tier 5 without the statements to back it up, just that you are a notorious individual. No need to rush his tiering either as he is still in the process of showing off rn so we will likely get something soon enough.
That's fine, I'm 100% with waiting for Post-Timeskip Shiki feats before saying he's fully 5-A

Well in Edens Zero, yes being in the Oracion Seis Galactica has been enough to grant 5-A (unless you’re Drakken Joe who only gets it with Overdrive)

I think it’s fine to make him 5-A but I’m also okay with waiting. This CRT is more to remove the “likely” on characters like Elsie and Justice anyway.

Agree with removing the Likely. I agree with everyone else on waiting for more feats or statements for Shiki before giving him 5-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back