• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so first things first:

1. How did i not notice this till now?

2. Edelweiss is hilariously more skilled than Ikki.

3. Edel's death manip will come in the fight due to skill helping in "when to use it" (scaling from ikki)

4. Precog, Ikki does it, and it doesn't really help.

5. Can Sakaguchi deal with the Desperado passives?

1. I dunno lol

2. Feat wise no story wise yes

3. She resist death manip tho but here fate manip is gonna help

4. Ye that could help her even it up

5. She resist all of them

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
2. Feat wise no story wise yes

3. She resist death manip tho but here fate manip is gonna help

4. Ye that could help her even it up

5. She resist all of them
2. Well yeah it would still give her Ikki levels of some stuff. But the point is. Edel outskills.

3. Death Manip is an usage of her fate manip. So it depends what kind of death manip she resisted.

5. Up to what level doe?

Actually I'm kinda thinking that Ikki outskills the slimeverse after reading his skill feats. Slimeverse are more on hax and a balance of skill.

2. Yeah that's not really as good. 300 years of unquantifiable stuff, training some students. None of that is in any way quantifiable that would give a tier above composite human really.

3. Yeah but Edel makes you die by changing your fate, so you become fated to die or she ends your fate sth like that. Am not sure, but i think im close to the scene where edel kills people with thought so bear with me. It has to do with fate though.

4. Then she doesn't resist. Desperado aura >>>>> Stella's aura (city level, i think around a million, may be wrong) >>>>>>>>>>> Yuudai (15k).

Schnee One said:
Wait An entire city felt edel's presence?!
No, it's just FAR stronger than Stella's which was literally feared by everyone in the stadium at the time (which i think was stated to be a rough 1 million). But Kurono and Nene did feel it from way outside of a city. Like they took a plane to Osaka, and they felt edel from Osaka (i have no idea where hagun is actually located doe).

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
2. You didn't read all of it if that's the only things you picked out.
3. Okay, but what stops Usurper?

4. Evidence?
2. I missed the great sage part. But that's not skill. That's IQ. Shizuku could make calculation on every single one of her cells without a single misscalculation while dying and losing actual tons of blood from being cut in half. Doesn't mean she's as skilled as Ikki...or skilled at all for that matter. She's smart but smart =/= skill.

3. The fact that Edelweiss does that through literally being above causality, fate and logic. It's not a power, it's a state of existence.

4. Evidence for what? The scaling or the number?

I mean even if you used the Quality>Quantity argument, Stella is obscenely stronger then the people who got mindhaxed in Tensei (The ones that Hinata scales off of) and Edel scared her with her presence

Just to prove the Yuudai point doe.

As though to confirm Kiriko's words, Moroboshi shifted from his defensive stance. Leisurely bringing his spear Tora-Ou to bear tip first, he stood ready, and then—a chill ran down goosebumped spines throughout the spectator stands of the Bay Dome.

This included Shizuku.

"What… what a guy, to be able to exude such pressure just from taking a stance…!"

Yes, the source of the shivers was the pressure exuded by Moroboshi to the surroundings even as he took up his stance. Even the uproar of the crowd from earlier was silenced by that presence—tens of thousands devoured in an instant by one man standing in the ring.

Even Ikki, who had been closing for a quick attack, was forced to a halt before that pressure. This was that which had stopped Yui Tatara in her tracks two days ago: Moroboshi's Yuudai's Happo Nirami.

Back