• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah that's why I made the battle. Hinata's is not that haxed compare to her 2nd key and the rest of the Slime characters but she still has analytical precog and many more

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Yeah that's why I made the battle. Hinata's is not that haxed compare to her 2nd key and the rest of the Slime characters but she still has analytical precog and many more
No, No, No

Hinata in her first key already have Melt Slash, in worst case if Akame hit Hinata, she Will realize that she Will dead and use Melt slash to 1 shot Akame, but yeah Info Analys gave Hinata advantage here

First off, good choice of pics

Second, Type 4 hard counters Precog so it's down to skill. Edelweiss doesn't use death manipulation too much.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Edelweiss doesn't really use her fate Manip in combat much.

Now, while Edelweiss has no problem killing people she hasn't used her death manipulation before. I don't want to think she won't use it at all in this fight, but She's definitely not using it too soon.

Aside from those two and I guess her durability negation, she's almost entirely sword based

Now, without Precog, I do need to know how she'll deal with Zero Accel (Basically a speed amp), I believe Hinata herself has a speed amp, could be wrong though.

What's the AP difference BTW?

Hinata is a swordsman that outclasses Hakurou, someone who had been alive for 300+ years. Not to mention, he was hand picked to train all of Tempest and personally trained Rimuru himself. It was so proficient that Rimuru even got precognition from this, yet Rimuru stated she easily outclassed him. Not to mention, her intelligence was stated to be comparable to Great Sage, who can understand unconcealed phenomenon, and underestimate the task of him succeeding in any test.

But isn't this from HIS ability? Like, for example Shisui in Naruto uses Kotoamatsukami and Madara is hilariously stronger than him but he can't use Koto. I don't know how it works so I ask.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
What stops Hinata from Info Analysis+Power Absorption, and leaving her down to H2H and swordsman ship?
I'm not sure if Type 4 can help with info analysis, as for the second none, kinda said that already, though I don't think she can copy abilities unless the opponent uses them, so Edelweiss won't have to deal with her own stuff too soon.

@Shadow, Madara and Naruto use two different power sets, Amane is derived from the same Magic as Edelweiss but much weaker.

@Schnee One this is how Hinata's precog work

Mathematician: An ability which allows her to observe and completely analyze everything about her opponents. With the Prediction Simulation ability of it, it can be used to predict the path of her opponents attacks.

Kinda like Jin Mori

Types of precog that won't work on Edel are Epitaph, the Almighty, Julius' Mana Zone (Future seeing precogs) but Analytical Prediction would work.

Back