• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I highly doubt this since it's an ridiculously high number, but apparently dragon ball low 2-C's around this level are 51,000 times baseline. Literally no other low 2-C can physically fight them unless they're infinitely above baseline at this point (which would be a stomp in the other direction) so Ebony Warrior gets horribly one shot.

Dragon Ball Low 2-Cs at this point is AT LOWBALL ABSOLUTE DOWNPLAYEST OF DOWNPLAYS 80x baseline. Ebony is like... unquantifiably above baseline scaling from Dovahkiin.

Anyways since apparently they aren't 51 thousand times stronger and the Ebony Warrior is at least over 23 times baseline (Aldui), I'll vote Broly for the Ap advantage.

When you mean by low balling to hell and back do you mean by making it so all super saiyans forms only give a 2x multiplier, ignore the fusion multiplier and act as if none the Limit breaking boosts exist?

Peter1129 said:
When you mean by low balling to hell and back do you mean by making it so all super saiyans forms only give a 2x multiplier, ignore the fusion multiplier and act as if none the Limit breaking boosts exist?
I ignored every transformation other than Super Saiyan, fusion multipliers, limit breaks, and character base form growth.

My 80x Lowball is just from Goku's SSB + Kaiokenx10 (Ignoring Super Saiyan God, regular Super Saiyan is at minimum a 40x boost and Kaiokenx10 is a.... x10 boost)

Actually looking back I dun goofed. Low 2-C Lowball would be 400x. Kek. 80x would be if Goku used Super Saiyan + Kaiokenx2.

If you made it so every transformation is only a 1.1x multiplier then we'd get...

Super Saiyan = 40x Multiplier (Accepted)

Super Saiyan 2 = 1.1x Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan 3 = 1.1x Super Saiyan 2

Super Saiyan God = 1.1x Super Saiyan 3

Super Saiyan Blue = 1.1x Super Saiyan God

Kaiokenx20 = Flat 20x Boost

The total multiplier would be 1171.28x Baseline.

Assuming Goku's base form was Low 2-C, which is arguable with the new Broly movie.

Wow so even with that absolute downplay scaling you made they would still be at least 400x baseline Low 2-C.

I once again feel like that's ridiculous high, but at the same time, that's literally the entire point behind dragon ball super, so yeah this is a stomp.

Yeah after looking at the Broly movie Base Goku is arguably Low 2-C but he doesn't have enough evidence. So right now we only know that Post-UI SS1 Goku > Post-2nd UIS SSB which is at least 16x baseline Low 2-C. And then you stack the multipliers from there.

Keeweed said:
I once again feel like that's ridiculous high, but at the same time, that's literally the entire point behind dragon ball super, so yeah this is a stomp.
If you **Really** want to go down that rabbit hole of "That's a little too high" then I could always just downplay to only 40x with just the Super Saiyan Multiplier, which is almost double that of the Ebony Warrior's.

Also for those who are interested this is the absolute lowest the new Low 2-C scaling (with information from the Broly movie) can go with accepted multipliers without low balling it like crazy. And if we assume a 2x multiplier for stomping or being much stronger than a character as well as other super saiyan transformations that don't have a multiplier.

Ultra Instinct > Third Ultra Instinct Sign > Post-UI SSB > Post-UI SSG > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK > Second Ultra Instinct Sign > Post-UI SS3 > Post-UI SS2 > Post-UI SS1 > Post-2nd UIS SSB > First Ultra Instinct Sign > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C

1 (Infinite Zamasu) x 2 = 2 (First UIS Goku) x 80 = 160 (Second UIS Goku) x 2 = 320 (Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku) x 2 = 640 (Post-UI SSG Goku) x 40 = 25,600 (Post-UI SSB Goku) + 16 (Post-Limit Break SSB Vegeta) = 25,616 x 20 = 512,320 (Broly Saga Base Gogeta) x 40 = 20,492,800 (Broly Saga SS1 Gogeta) x 2 = 40,985,600 (Broly Saga SS2 Gogeta) x 2 = 81,971,200 (Broly Saga SS3 Gogeta) x 2 = 163,942,400 (Broly Saga SSG Gogeta) x 40 = 6,557,696,000 (Broly Saga SSB Gogeta)

Downplay version of the post above with 1.5x Multipliers instead

Infinite Zamasu = Baseline

First UIO: 1.5x IZ

Post 2nd-UI SSB: 1.5x UIO

Post-UI SS1: 1.5x Post 2nd-UI SSB

Post-UI SS2: 1.5x Post-UI SS1

Post-UI SS3: 1.5x Post-UI SS2

2nd UIO: 1.5x Post-UI SS3

Post-2nd UIO SSBKK: 1.5x 2nd UIO

Post-UI SSG: 1.5x Post 2nd-UIO SSBKK

Post-UI SSB: 1.5x Post-UI SSG

3rd UIO: 1.5x Post-UI SSB

Mastered UI: 1.5x 3rd UIO

total: 86.4975585938x Baseline

Still double that of Ebony Warrior

So even with absurd downplay he is still stronger

Since ebony warrior is not a dragonborn and I highly doubt he has learned all shouts I'm only going to consider shouts he uses in game as the ones he has so he doesn't have any time stop and he has no daedric artifacts either so broly just punches him to death

Now remove MUI and add Gogeta and his transformations onto the list instead. You will still get into the hundreds either way.

Peter1129 said:
Now remove MUI and add Gogeta and his transformations onto the list instead.
To be the most downplay as I can be, I'll only consider Gogeta's SS form as 1.5x the number above.

86.4975585938 x 1.5 = 129.746337891x Baseline.

Which version of Broly is being used here anyway? Cause if it's LSS1 Broly than I'm pretty sure even with your low ball scaling Broly would still one shot Ebony Warrior since LSS1 Broly made Gogeta skip SSG and go straight to SSB which means LSS1 Broly should be stronger than SSG Gogeta.

Peter1129 said:
Which version of Broly is being used here anyway? Cause if it's LSS1 Broly than I'm pretty sure even with your low ball scaling Broly would still one shot Ebony Warrior since LSS1 Broly made Gogeta skip SSG and go straight to SSB which means LSS1 Broly should be stronger than SSG Gogeta.
This match judging by the picture it's Super Saiyan Broly (So superior to Ikari Broly and equal to Super Saiyan Gogeta). Besides, we wouldn't need SSB Gogeta level scaling here as even Masted Ultra Instinct Goku or Limit Breaker Jiren would AP stomp.

I don't know much about DB.

However, Ebony Warrior has serious resistances against reality hax. He can resist against Mehrunes Razor and Wabbajack both lorefully very powerful as I once argued needlessly in the Fiamma shitstorm. Based on my experiences, he is capable of reflecting reality hax emitted from Razor that could backfire and kill you. Depend on how it goes, one can argue that there is a slight chance Broly killing himself being reflected by TES magical effect (There is a reflect spell that almost all mages use depending on their mastery).

I am just having an issue of calling the Ebony Warrior some random powerful guy on the street. Bethesda stated in the prima that he is the most powerful final opponent that you ever faced. There is a slight chance that this guy can be Reymon Ebonarm, Baar Dan or any god's aspect that totally not being confirmed. If it is confirmed, the Ebony Warrior is automatically equal with Aspect of Hircine.

I am not voting or arguing in favor of anyone here. Just throwing a food for thought.

KongKing23 said:
I don't know much about DB.
However, Ebony Warrior has serious resistances against reality hax. He can resist against Mehrunes Razor and Wabbajack both lorefully very powerful as I once argued needlessly in the Fiamma shitstorm. Based on my experiences, he is capable of reflecting reality hax emitted from Razor that could backfire and kill you. Depend on how it goes, one can argue that there is a slight chance Broly killing himself being reflected by TES magical effect (There is a reflect spell that almost all mages use depending on their mastery).

I am just having an issue of calling the Ebony Warrior some random powerful guy on the street. Bethesda stated in the prima that he is the most powerful final opponent that you ever faced. There is a slight chance that this guy can be Reymon Ebonarm, Baar Dan or any god's aspect that totally not being confirmed. If it is confirmed, the Ebony Warrior is automatically equal with Aspect of Hircine.

I am not voting or arguing in favor of anyone here. Just throwing a food for thought.
But Broly doesn't use hax or magic. He has pure brute strength. Broly could literally wrestle the artifacts and gear Ebony warrior has equipped off of him with little to no effort in this. Also Broly's attacks aren't going to 1-shot himself. AP scales with Durability since him and Gogeta was exchanging blows in their fight. If anything, a reflection would just enrage Broly even further to possibly Full Power Super Saiyan state.

The issue really isn't that Ebony Warrior is being underplayed, it's just that his gear and abilities are, and I can't believe I'm saying this, overly geared towards defending against hax and special abilities rather than pure attack power.

Couldn't Broly just use his telekinesis/paralysis on The Ebony Warrior? I don't see what Ebony Warrior can do to counter that.

CryoTheMayo said:
Couldn't Broly just use his telekinesis/paralysis on The Ebony Warrior? I don't see what Ebony Warrior can do to counter that.
Ebony Warrior has magic, way superior magic or reality warping. It is best for Broly using brute force.

What they said isn't wank. It's literally using the lowest level of estimation with the lowest assumptions of multipliers you can do without being completely ridiculous.

Anyways I vote Broly FRA. For all his hax he doesn't have a answer to Broly's monstrous AP advantage.

Depending on what number is used, it may or may not be. Dragon Ball has a single Low 2-C feat. It's the only verse on this site as a whole whose multipliers and scaling chains get hyped up to those numbers without feats, tier 11 through tier 1, and I can never wrap my head around it. Not even the insane scaling chains of Digimon and SMT get hyped up as high as Dragon Ball's do. If it were 3-A, I'd be less vocal, as those numbers are a bit more justified. But Low 2-C? There's around six characters in that tier in Dragon Ball that are relevant to scaling and it's asinine to wank that up to the insane numbers I've been seeing when characters with 50 people scaling chains don't get hyped up to those levels.

@Akreious

Only post-UI SSB is even in Low 2-C. Idk why you're putting his normal Suoer Saipan forms as multipliers after his post-UI SSB, especially since you use post-UI SSB later in that chain.

Why? The truth is, Infinite Zamasu is baseline, Jiren is unquantifiable over that with Post-UI SSB being somewhere around there, Gogeta is an unknown amount above 2x that, and that's where Broly is in SSJ.

Nothing else can be said about it and all these scaling chains are absolute nonsense.

I thought the highest Low 2-C DBS characters were an unknown amount above 20x baseline?

As SSB Goku is an unknown amount above baseline, and can increase his power with KKX20. UIO, MUI, and others are above that, meaning they're an unknown amount above 20x baseline.

Well, that's how I've always seen it.

Ikari Broly scales to Post-ToP SSB Goku. Even assuming Goku is only baseline Low 2-C that would still mean SS Broly is at least 40x Low 2-C at his absolute minimum power.

anyway you look at it, they are most definitely more than "2x" baseline, considering the already sizeable gap between SSB and SSB x20 then then the even larger gap between the aforementioned transformation and Gogeta.

Sorry to say but 2x baseline is downplay.

KongKing23 said:
CryoTheMayo said:
Ebony Warrior has magic, way superior magic or reality warping. It is best for Broly using brute force.
I want to raise a question from this post. What feats of magic and/or reality warping does the Ebony Warrior actually have that enables him to break Broly's telekinesis? Bear in mind that Telekinesis in Dragon Ball is literally grabbing the life force of the target (considering it is a KI technique and not magic).

Post-2nd UIS SSB is Low 2-C via making Jiren use more power than he did against the First UIS. Post-UI (or if you like it better Broly Saga) Base Goku was shown to be able to keep up with initial Wrath Broly and make him block his punches. When previously he straight up ignored Post-Limit Break SSG Vegeta's kicks and punches. After he turned SS1 he was shown to be and also stated to be nearly equal to initial Wrath Broly. Goku's Base form is now stronger than Post-Limit Break SSG Vegeta which means his SS1 form should be stronger than Post-Limit Break Vegeta's SSB which is stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku.

Baseline Low 2-C starts from Infinite Zamasu after that there's a huge scaling chain filled with many multipliers (two of which are accepted by the staff and one of which was stated in the show itself and is consistent with the boost gained from it) which leads up to the strongest Dragon Ball Low 2-Cs being thousands to millions of times above baseline Low 2-C at the very least.

Please try to make a argument against his scaling other than "Out of being incredulous because of a few people scale to it" . Marvel has Low 2-C's extremely far into baseline [hundreds of millions of times to transfinite levels of infinity] and there are only about only a few notable ones currently on site.

Back