• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthquake Calcultion: Which end to use?

A while back I made a calc for Gojo's earthquake in chapter 221. In it I used two formulas, first being the "other" formula (What is called on the earthquake page) and the the seismic formula. The "other" formula was favored and I give some reasoning on why I think the seismic be valid in the comments but never got a response. Essential just asking if my reasoning for the seismic is valid and if it can be used.

Context of the feat:
Gojo is trapped in a special object at the bottom of the Japan trench at the depth of 8000m. The japan trench at the subduction zone, the subduction zone being where Earth's tectonic plates dive back into the mantle, as well as him being also at the bottom of the Japan Trench where tectonic plates meet. Gojo is freed and proceeds to cause the earthquake. Gojo wasn't along as there were curses watching and waiting to attack Gojo if he was free, which he had instantly killed.

Essential once freed when attacking the curses he would have interacted with the plates in the subduction zone which would have causes the earthquake.

Back