• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Firephoenixearl said:
I need more matches for Ikki Kurogane.
Boi is pure skill no hax. I need some unhaxed up to somewhat haxed characters. Anything from 8-C to 7-C should work. Any ideas?
If 7-C Tomoe had her tier 6 resistances, I would have suggested her against Desparado.

Without that, he kinda out-haxes her. Unless he doesn't use that Death and Fear hax before Tomoe BFRs to Asora.

YungManzi said:
If 7-C Tomoe had her tier 6 resistances, I would have suggested her against Desparado.

Without that, he kinda out-haxes her. Unless he doesn't use that Death and Fear hax before Tomoe BFRs to Asora.
Actually about that, i got good/bad news (depending on what you want, personally i see this as a good thing), but while reading post Desperado novels i've realized that Ikki doesn't passively fear hax people like edelweiss does. I think it's more of thought based for him, cus i've heard he uses it, but i haven't seen him use it yet. He was fighting fodder yet no one was scared of him. So the fear hax may become a mildly in character move (so in character, but not so much).

The death hax apparently only gets used once where he applies a form of conceptual or causality hax to his sword to insta kill some girl by slicing her by applying "death" to his sword and negating all defenses and stuff when he hit her.

Am not sure, but yeah the main point with the fear hax is gone from Ikki (edelweiss still keeps hers).

Firephoenixearl said:
I need more matches for Ikki Kurogane.
Boi is pure skill no hax. I need some unhaxed up to somewhat haxed characters. Anything from 8-C to 7-C should work. Any ideas?
Alibaba saluja( base/post-timeskip) might be a decent match, provided his time perception manipulation can avoid speed blitz. However, he'd be a better opponent for Stella, imo.

(Man, i really wish Ikki had a 7-B key, just so i could put him against Anne Mayer and see the ensuing debate about wich one has the most ridiculous skill feats)

Epiccheev said:
Alibaba saluja( base/post-timeskip) might be a decent match, provided his time perception manipulation can avoid speed blitz. However, he'd be a better opponent for Stella, imo.

(Man, i really wish Ikki had a 7-B key, just so i could put him against Anne Mayer and see the ensuing debate about wich one has the most ridiculous skill feats)
Idk the character, feel free to throw him at stella or Ikki.

Hmm i find it hard to imagine something more stupidly skilled than Ikki, but isn't Anne Mayer well...unhaxed? The match is still possible. If i use Phantom Form intentsu (so that Ikki can a 1 shot), since both 1 shot on a raw hit so it could be fun.

I think i can understand. Ikki is the most fun tbh.

Stella is a lot more...raw than him. If you have any matches for Stella, i'll gladly hear you out though.

Yobo Blue said:
Any matches for The Overlord (Ninjago)? IDK, maybe a low level Fate Low 2-C would work.
I don't remember CCC Playables bypassing Mid-Godly, so they're off the question, BB just simply haxstomp, Kiara mindfucks him real hard with Resistance Negation + Planetary mindhax, Passion I dunno if she could do much, Melt might just absorb him, and most Low 2C in Fate resist almost all of his haxes.

I don't remember CCC Playables bypassing Mid-Godly, so they're off the question, BB just simply haxstomp, Kiara mindfucks him real hard with Resistance Negation + Planetary mindhax, Passion I dunno if she could do much, Melt might just absorb him, and most Low 2C in Fate resist almost all of his haxes.

Overlord has strong resistance negation for his damaging abilities, so that's not much of a issue iirc.

Remind me, how does Kiara's resistance Negation work?

BTW, should I explain Overlord's Mid-Godly or does everyone have a good grasp on it from the profile, since it's funky and important to most matches.

Yobo Blue said:
Overlord has strong resistance negation for his damaging abilities, so that's not much of a issue iirc.
Remind me, how does Kiara's resistance Negation work?

If Resistance Negation works like Power Nulling, almost if not all Low 2C in Fate has resistace to Power Null as well.

Kiara's Resistance Negation removes the target's mindhax resistance, I don't really get how it works, but I suppose it may work like a different kind of mindhaxing I guess.

Idk, now I'm first time looking on The Overlord profile. I have seen you looking for a Fate Low 2-C and thought it will work. Now, I that I looked a second time you also said "low level" so, if he can't take on their strongest then yeah it would be a stomp.

Yobo Blue said:
I think we consider Power Null and Resistance Negation two separate tjings in the wiki.
I see.

Well, I rechecked, and I see Overlord's Resistance Negation seems to negate Invulnerability, Resistance to Elemental thingies, and whatever Anti-Golden Armor resists.

Back