• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dyspo vs Broly

If I am not mistaken:

Gohan is stronger than Dyspo who in turn can damage Golden Frieza who should be equal or slightly weaker than TOP SSB Goku who is definetly above Broly Arc SSJ.

If I am right then Gohan is both sronger and a lot more skilled at the same time.He gets it.

Actually it is hard to decide an opponent for him.His skill is so bad that he loses to anyone equal to him in AP or even slightly weaker.

Broly's hard to make In Verse matches for. He either gets beat by superior skill or if they're too weak he evolves on their asses and overwhelms.

Idk if Dyspo is strong enough to harm Broly, even with the thousand times speed amps.

Dzhindzholia said:
Actually it is hard to decide an opponent for him.His skill is so bad that he loses to anyone equal to him in AP or even slightly weaker.
He isnt bad at fighting. He can fight equally with people of similar powers (Wrathful Broly vs SSB Goku)

Gluyarik said:
Excuse me but Dyspo have light speed combat speed by feats
Broly maximus hypersonic Dyspo blitzes
You know that we are talking about Broly from the new Dragon Ball Super Broly movie ?

This Broly destroyed SSG Goku and Vegeta in his Base and in TOP Dyspo wasn't even able to beat SSG Goku

You know that we are talking about Broly from the new Dragon Ball Super Broly movie ?

This Broly destroyed SSG Goku and Vegeta in his Base and in TOP Dyspo wasn't even able to beat SSG Goku

But Broly from DBZ show galaxy busting Broly from DBS mountain lvl okay ?

Would you really count Ikari as a different FORM? It's basically just an eye-color change. Even other characters consider it to be "Base Form with the Oozaru's strength". It depends on if you think Ikari is still base or not, with it he would absolutely crush Dyspo using sheer might while without it he'd probably actually be weaker.

The Official Uncle Boneless said:
Would you really count Ikari as a different FORM? It's basically just an eye-color change. Even other characters consider it to be "Base Form with the Oozaru's strength". It depends on if you think Ikari is still base or not, with it he would absolutely crush Dyspo using sheer might while without it he'd probably actually be weaker.
It's not really just an eye-color change. Before his fight with Goku, he grows in size, with his body becoming more muscular and taller, then his hair sticks up similar to a Super Saiyan. When he turns Ikari while fighting SSG Vegeta, he doesn't really change except for his aura and eyes. The Ikari form sort of evolved as Broly fought. It changed as the angrier Broly got, the more the Ikari form grew stronger. When Broly was randomly yelling and powering up while fighting Goku, he was getting angrier and the Ikari form amplified his power further. It increased his power to the point that he could equal SS Goku, and to just tanking SSG Goku's attacks easily and batter him around. The Ikari form has a limit though, because when Goku turned SSB, he wasn't able to just get angrier and evolve stronger than his opponent, instead SSB was seemingly able to actually close the gap and overpower him on a couple of occasions.

Gluyarik said:
But Broly from DBZ show galaxy busting Broly from DBS mountain lvl okay ?

Ki Control plus plot (Probably)

I mean on another thread Base Broly defeated Vegito Blue lol.

I am sure Post ToP SSJ Vegeta scales above what Dyspo has done so I'll go with Broly here.

i think dyspo hits soft enought to allow broly to reach ikari, in which case dyspo has n chance against broly even in LS mode

If I specify "Base Broly", it means Broly cant go Ikari or higher, doods. Because Im 100% sure Ikari obliterates.

Zamasu Chan said:
Base Broly would be slightly weaker than Vegeta initially and would adapt anyway.
My dumb ass really said Vegeta when I meant Dyspo, also I changed my mind base Broly kinda one shots.

Dyspo rocked Hit pretty bad in base, and his Lightspeed Mode was beating down Golden Frieza one sidedly. How would Lightspeed Mode work in speed equalized

Jo-Smooth said:
Dyspo rocked Hit pretty bad in base, and his Lightspeed Mode was beating down Golden Frieza one sidedly. How would Lightspeed Mode work in speed equalized
With speed equal Dyspo lost his only chance of atleast surviving against broly

Wouldn't lightspeed mode be treated as a speed amp? Shouldn't be affected by speed equal.

speed equal is basically dyspo cant fight. dyspo IS speed. that was his weapon that allowed him to overwhelm even golden freeza

though it's a matter of time that Broly will adapt to his speed so whether it be speed equal or not he can't do anything. He really has no means to beat broly he can't even knock him so this is a one sided battle.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
though it's a matter of time that Broly will adapt to his speed so whether it be speed equal or not he can't do anything. He really has no means to beat broly he can't even knock him so this is a one sided battle.
he has a longer life span against broly with his max speed. so theres something

Dzhindzholia said:
He can't.
He was just faster and stronger.
very late, but yes he can. as proof with ssb goku. goku was stronger, yet wrathful broly was hanging wirth him.

people really like to downplay brolys skills FAAAAAAAr to much. he isnt a master, but he sure knows how to fight.

I'm assuming that this is Pre-Earth Broly, since Base Broly's power ranges from weaker than Base Vegeta to stronger than SSJG Vegeta

If so, then Dyspo should have no problelm tearing Broly to shreds before he REs

Back