• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. Well, it's limited for gods since they'll die if their bodies are completely destroyed.

Lol, it was actually a surprise. And yeah, it's good. I'll clean it up if no one does later.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh. Well, it's limited for gods since they'll die if their bodies are completely destroyed.
Lol, it was actually a surprise. And yeah, it's good. I'll clean it up if no one does later.
Well it still qualifies for type 8 due to their existence being reliant on the belief. Meaning they can come back to life if people still believe. So yeah it does qualify for type 8. Same as how Abstract Existences would get type 8 due to their existences being based on the idea, a similar thing is here.

Feel free to tell me what you disagree with/ would like to change doe. Also im thinking of making a "Power/Ability manipulation" page and add it to Ajuka. Ps: Like the quotes?

Okay.

I just skimmed through it; I've not properly looked at everything yet. Sure.

Actually, shouldn't he have pocket dimension creation? I think he created one to talk to the Gremory group after the issue with Riser and Ravel.

Okay.
I just skimmed through it; I've not properly looked at everything yet. Sure.

Actually, shouldn't he have pocket dimension creation? I think he created one to talk to the Gremory group after the issue with Riser and Ravel.
Well yes actually, also is there any power in the wiki for communication and stuff? Since he could communicate with sirzechs and azazel when they were in the IBF.

Now, who will make a page for Falbium? Lmao.
Im up for the task, though is it rly worth it? I mean he's borderline satan level (probs), we know nothing about him besides his lazy style. So i don't think there is a lot to add to his profile. xD

Yeah, humans can technically beat the stronger gods with their Longinus. For example, this guy in Ishibumi's first work - Denpachi - apparently has causality hax or something.
Kanzaki (Ishibumi 1st MC from Denpachi) had the ability of Innovate Clear and Telos Karma. I will tell them to you in your messages wall if you have time to read it.

Apparently. Though why did you put only true form Sirzechs with the "High 6-C". Base form Sirzechs >>>>>> casual Satan Class.

Nope, there's something up with cloud density.

With the multiplier from Ophis' snake, Satan-class are now at least 60 gigatons. Baseline High 6-C starts from 100 gigatons, which is a less than 2x difference so God-class are High 6-C. What I posted earlier above:

"That's assuming the Dulio thing is accepted. If it's not, with the multiplier Satans would be Island level+ and others above them would be Large Island level."

@Fire

Nothing says he's that much stronger in base. He only beat Crusceurey easily. Katerea with Ophis' snake had power near that of Serafall and Sirzechs.

Well yes actually, also is there any power in the wiki for communication and stuff? Since he could communicate with sirzechs and azazel when they were in the IBF.

Telepathy

Well not exactly telepathy since he was actually speaking to them and even allowed Ise to talk to them. Kind of like Interdimensional communication or sth like that.

Characters can communicate with each other from the human world to the Underworld. The first instance I remember is Akeno contacting Sirzechs.

@Fire
Nothing says he's that much stronger in base. He only beat Crusceurey easily. Katerea with Ophis' snake had power near that of Serafall and Sirzechs.
Well his base form is able to rival the gods no? (his true form demolishes them) And we got the multiplier from the god class' right?

There is also a ton pointing out to Sirzechs powers.

1. He is named the strongest being in the underworld which means he should be far superior to Serafall and Grayfia. There is also Sirzechs' pawn being only able to scratch him in a battle and that was stated "he's the first man to wound Sirzechs in a fight" which means a similar feat hasn't been replicated by the other members like Kiba's master, the rook etc all of which were able to fight against jabberwocky who even Serafall had trouble against (yes they were a lot in numbers, but Kiba's master being able to cut off Jabberwocky's leg with a single quickdraw means that they did have comparable AP).

2. Azazel was terrified of Sirzechs' aura. So much so that he hesitated to talk in front of Hades, just cus Sirzechs was overflowing with aura "in base". And we'r talking about Azazel, the leader of the grigori who has Barakiel as a member, someone who is above satan level. If Sirzechs' aura were to be comparable to Barakiel's then Azazel's reaction wouldn't be that exagerated to the point of calling Sirzechs scary. If barakiel is stronger than Azazel who should be about as strong as Serafall, and Sirzechs is even above that (and this is not just "slightly" above) it should qualify for at least 40 more gigatons.

Also there is the fact that he took care of Creuserey with ease who should be ~ Katarea. If Katarea is about as strong as Serafall, you know what that means.

Characters can communicate with each other from the human world to the Underworld. The first instance I remember is Akeno contacting Sirzechs.
But we still haven't decided on where the underworld is located doe. Like is it actually underground (highly unlikely tbh), is it a separate dimension? So unless we settle that i don't think we can use underworld to human world feats.

Strong Satan-class can defeat the weaker gods.

Did not say he isn't stronger. I'm saying he should remain where he is in base. As for Okita, it's because he used a sharp weapon which does more damage compared to blunt force. Both Diehauser and Grayfia could damage Jabberwocky; it only brought trouble because of its Regenerationn. And I don't remember that it was said that all of Sirzechs' peerage fought seriously against him, or that'd mean his pawn is > Grayfia, Serafall, Diehauser, etc which doesn't make sense to me.

I'm fairly sure it's because of his expression which he doesn't use normally and his pressure. Also, Serafall is >>>>>> Azazel without Balance Breaker. Check the VIP conference again:

Base Sirzechs > Serafall, Michael, Balance Breaker Azazel > Old Maou Faction with Ophis' snake > Base Azazel and Old Maou Faction without Ophis' snake.

Katerea with Ophis' snake had power near that of Serafall and Sirzechs, and she easily erased Azazel's attacks just by moving her arm rightward.

Either way, only the stronger Gods get High 6-C.

Am gonna have to check the meeting with Hades and VIP conference again. Though as for now seeing as he could be High 6-C "likely High 6-C" can be added on his profile.

I mean Sirzechs > Serafall > Katarea who only needs a 60% boost to her power to reach High 6-C. That makes it fairly possible for Sirzechs to be High 6c.

Also Base Azazel is mentally as strong as BxB Azazel (i mean he has no reason to fear someone who is weaker than his BxB form, Katarea did slap his attacks, but he still knew she wasn't strong enough to beat him) so him fearing Sirzechs was the real deal.

Anyway gonna have to recheck his reacton.

Don't agree, but let's wait for others.

As for the Underworld, I'm pretty sure they said something about breaking / passing through a dimensional wall / barrier to get there, and it seems to have its own time as Satans had to adjust it to match that of the human world among other things.

Don't agree, but let's wait for others.
As for the Underworld, I'm pretty sure they said something about breaking / passing through a dimensional wall / barrier to get there, and it seems to have its own time as Satans had to adjust it to match that of the human world among other things.
Oh right. Would that apply to haven aswell?

From what I have gather from V25 Spoilers from others.

Kanzaki two Longinus that he actually in possession have power that are very scary when combine together.

Innovate Clear have the power that are very similar to Dimension Lost. Whereas Dimension Lost create barriers and alternate space to trap his opponent, Innovate Clear can create new dimension with so much realism it even borderline-perfect imitations of living beings that can even fooled the god themselves. Thats why, it is called "The SG that can deceive even god themselves".

Telos Karma on the otherhand have the ability to manipulate Causality and Probability.

Using this two combinations, Kanzaki was able to makes a dimension in which Telos Karma's effects are empowered to the point not even a "god-class" being can completely offset them.

An example of this is when Mitsuya kills a Grim Reaper in V25. The Grim Reaper's scythe hits Mitsuya's neck but it doesn't penetrate and the scythe blade falls off instead, with Mitsuya saying he "chose an outcome in which the scythe was poorly maintained". Afterward, the scythe blade draws a line in the air with the momentum of falling off and then kills the Grim Reaper as if it was like a Boomerang, with Mitsuya choosing such an outcome as well, of the direction of the scythe blade being such.

So yeah, Causality manipulation in DxD.

Damn. Isn't Telos Karma the most broken Longinus. Either that, or Aeon Balor.

Innovate Clear is quite good too. I like Dimension Lost. About this:

"Using this two combinations, Kanzaki was able to makes a dimension in which Telos Karma's effects are empowered to the point not even a "god-class" being can completely offset them."

Does this mean that, without the dimension to amplify its effects, gods could possibly resist Telos Karma?

I am sure there is a reason why its a low tier Longinus for a reason, otherwise it would be High Tier due to how scary probability power can really be.

Due to those Longinus combination alone, Kanzaki can really take gods class opponent.

Thats all info, there is really about the last two Longinus so far.

Damn. Isn't Telos Karma the most broken Longinus. Either that, or Aeon Balor.
Innovate Clear is quite good too. I like Dimension Lost. About this:

"Using this two combinations, Kanzaki was able to makes a dimension in which Telos Karma's effects are empowered to the point not even a "god-class" being can completely offset them."

Does this mean that, without the dimension to amplify its effects, gods could possibly resist Telos Karma?
>Broken Longinus

>When Longinus aren't broken. xD

Also apparently. Wait wouldn't this give god class + beings resistance to causality manip?

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
Obviously 'power trumps hax' to some degree. otherwise we'd see Vali beating high-tier gods left and right using Balance Breaker state alone.
Well vs wikia says that hax need resistance. So like Crom Cruach has stronger resistances than grendel and stuff like that.

Back