• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Being endlessly/endless/infinitely larger than 2-C structure = 2-A?????

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Short easy question, is being endlessly/endless/Infinitely bigger than a 2-C structure yield a 2-A rating?

If it needs more context what kind of context would it need?

My train of thought was similar to the infinity x 2-C multipliers where it's just not enough.

I thought that was the wiki official stance but was being told differently off site.

Last I recall, no, because of something to do with multiplier standards not working for Structures for 2-C.

You need blatant statements for a 2-A space (That it can hold an infinite number of space-time continuums or that no matter how many space-time continuums exist they will never be able to fill up said space).

Last I recall, no, because of something to do with multiplier standards not working for Structures for 2-C.

You need blatant statements for a 2-A space (That it can hold an infinite number of space-time continuums or that no matter how many space-time continuums exist they will never be able to fill up said space).
I'm not talking about a multiplier (for clarification) but a space stated to be Endless endlessly, or infinitely larger and holds 2-C structures/Universes

If there's an inflationary multiverse theory, expanding endlessly or infinitely in the context of new universes being born left and right easily justifies 2-B. Or if there is proof that there's an infinite number of characters who dream and each and every dream births a universe, that combo could justify 2-A. But as KLOL said, stacking multipliers wouldn't grant anything higher than 2-C or "Endless/Infinite" could just be referring to the 3-D space of the universes and not the multiverse.

If there's an inflationary multiverse theory, expanding endlessly or infinitely in the context of new universes being born left and right easily justifies 2-B. Or if there is proof that there's an infinite number of characters who dream and each and every dream births a universe, that combo could justify 2-A. But as KLOL said, stacking multipliers wouldn't grant anything higher than 2-C or "Endless/Infinite" could just be referring to the 3-D space of the universes and not the multiverse.
Well what I'm referring to is specifically a space described as Endless, Endlessly, and infinitely, and it greater than and holds only a 2-C amount of universes. They aren't expanding or growing.

Short easy question, is being endlessly/endless/Infinitely bigger than a 2-C structure yield a 2-A rating?

My train of thought was similar to the infinity x 2-C multipliers where it's just not enough.

I thought that was the wiki official stance but was being told differently off site.
No, because a space-time continuum is infinite by default, so any space between timelines is already infinite on a 4-D level.

If a space between 2 universes was called “infinite” in a vacuum, that wouldn’t yield a rating since such a scope is the default assumption.

It's not enough alone.
DontTalkDT's main answer.

A summary of the parts agreed upon.
What is meant needs to be judged based on context. Kinda hard to make a criteria that covers every possible scenario.

Infinitely larger in general doesn't get you to Low 1-C whether from Low 2-C or from 2-A.

If we go by that, then you need either actually infinite universes (or equivalent) or something made clear to be size wise equivalent to such (e.g. due to having the capability to hold that number of universes)
I was thinking that way too.

Back