• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dusty's King Thorax Challenge.

I got one for you, Im not sure how this will go but I figure why not.

Alex mercer, one day of prep for both of you. He wants you dna, and he's not planning on asking for it politly. He wants to figure out what weird fricken genetics make up this weird pony

@Pen or the sword. After looking at Alex's profile I see no way of coming out of that alive. Even with my shapeshifting I have no clue how to to get past his regen. Even If I take advantage of his weaknesses I just delay the inevitable. I just get overwhelmed.

@Christian Thorax has a weirdly endearing voice and I'm a decent talker. I could probably get him to calm down. Maybe even offer to help him.

@Psycho Same as Alex but on a far smaller scale. I don't see how I could win outside of coping them and attack them first. Yeah most of their only on single attacks but they have a LOAD of stuff.

I might update the challenge so I can make use of Thorax's other key.

So 6-B, huh? If so, I may have a few more.

Anyways, Doomguy's definitely gonna have to calm himself.

Then the offer's gonna happen.

Oh, boy. Two Doomguys killing demons.

Op was updated with the new rules.

@Psycho Why are all of Sandy's inventions considered standard Equipment? I don't remember her carrying all of that stuff around. Unless she has prep that is.

The biggest issue with with Mr. Krabs is that regen. Could Mr. Krabs bypass his own regen? Because if I transform into him I'll an advantage since he is bloodlusted, he be fighting more irrationally which may give me the opening I need.

Changeling Thorax fights a Primid

The Ancient Minister has set up a Subspace Bomb roughly one mile from the Changeling Hive. At first they weren't showing any hostility, the R.O.B.s simply sitting motionlessly by the bomb (though they would swiftly defeat anyone who approached), but a few Primids appeared shortly after, roaming around the immediate area to push back the nearby residents of the lands. Queen Chrysalis, uncaring to face the threat herself, sends the closest Changeling to her off the fight the Primid who'd been wandering just a little too close to the hive. Unfortunately for Thorax, that just happens to be him.

Thorax was given a day's worth of notes, mainly compromised of the Primid's weaponry, from the other Changelings and swiftly sent off.

The Primid is hostile, but has yet to actually fight a Changeling yet.

Okay. Depending on it's ap and durability(I can't find the calc) I might be able to brute force my way through this but assuming it's greater than or equal to me, I have a few ways of doing this.

1. Hit and Run

The area around the hive is very rocky so I could hide behind various rocks attack, hide, and repeat which should wear the Primid down.

2. Shapeshift

I sneak up close enough to bait the Primid into into thinking I'm engaging him in CQC which should make him use that sword of his. Once he goes for a swing I immediately transform into him and block his attack with a copy of his sword. This should suprise him and I make sure to take that advantage of that and go all out.

3. Dive bomb

I use my flight to my advantage and start off with a dive bomb then perform any of the previous strategies.

There are probably other ways I could approach this but these are what come to mind.

1. The Primid turns into a Metal Primid to be far more bulky and either tries to shoot you with the Super Scope or hit you with its Boomerang

2. As you blitz the Primid with everything in its arsenal, the Primid is sent flying off into the distance before exploding into purple spores.

3. Depending on whether or not you fly back out, the Primid tries to snipe you down with the Super Scope

1. Can it use those in it's metal state?

2. Imma count this as a win.

3. Considering my far better mobility I could dodge his attacks.

1. Can it use those in it's metal state?

Nevermind. Been a while since I've played Brawl. Couldn't remember if there were ones that used multiple.

Regardless.

Back