• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

"Ehhh... Nah. Nobody's ever made it back alive to map anything." She shrugs, "Same reason I'd rather us not wander around. I've never gotten lost in a Dungeon and don't plan to, but of course I'd rather not take chances. Yet
"Well, I'm just making sure, in case someone has done it before and i doesn't know it."

The lady almost immediately toned down her laughter to respond.

"Before I get punished, make sure to keep in touch with how we're going to deal with those monsters~" chuckling, a little loud to even be counted for one, but she tried closing her lips for that. "Those research of yours could be something fun."
"Interested huh? Color me surprised, most people are, rather understandably, quite...dismissive of my work." Basil said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Quite hard to convince someone that barely escaped with their life, that monsters are worthy of research."

"Hello there! I believe you are one of our comrades, yes? It's nice to meet you!"
Basil turned to him, flashing him a small smile.

"Likewise. And you are?"

Demi grunts, "You got a problem or something? Everyone else has been perfectly chill except for you, dude."
"I'm saying...Starlight isn't just another dungeon. If you have a reason to believe you can survive it, I'd like to know what makes you all so exceptional. Forgive me for not exactly being up to date on this homework."

"I'm saying...Starlight isn't just another dungeon. If you have a reason to believe you can survive it, I'd like to know what makes you all so exceptional. Forgive me for not exactly being up to date on this homework."
"I guess if I'm not that far from the entrance I could create a door to the entrance itself in case something goes wrong, it has a range of 2 kilometers, beyond that, we'd be toast."

"Hah! I'm afraid I will have to decline, ma'am; though, if it makes you feel any better, yours is an intriguing offer..." Dakath swooned, smirking to himself while staring lustfully at the white woman.
"You can be a suitable toy!" Blythe points at Dakath, "But you'd have to puzzle out what the Elation desires~" winking at him, before turning and sipping her latte halfway.
"Interested huh? Color me surprised, most people are, rather understandably, quite...dismissive of my work." Basil said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Quite hard to convince someone that barely escaped with their life, that monsters are worthy of research."
"Well, so long as it's something fun and interesting I could care less~" not sparing a glance at him, she would take her knife and slice the lonely plate of red-velvet cake.

"And no fun either~" she added, licking her lips, "Alone it withers, fades into the dimmer."
"You, quiet." Demi said, as if shushing a dog.

"And no threatening to turn people into toys in public!"
"Oh sure, go ahead, I don't mind!" he responded jovially, seeming to not care in the slightest as to what he was referred to. "Though, I have to ask, how large is this dungeon we are exploring, exactly? I've personally got all the time in the world, but I know that other species are a bit more....limited, shall we say."
"Gimme like, 2 seconds." She pulls out her phone, looking it up. Contrary to popular belief, information on Dungeons was not kept secret or hidden by the shadow government.

"Nothing on the Floors themselves, but the entrance is like... around the size of Canada. Takes a hell of a long time to get down. And just to let ya know, most Dungeon Dives don't take... hundreds of years." She says, clearly aware of the immortality of elvenkind.
"Well, I'm just making sure, in case someone has done it before and i doesn't know it."
"I get ya, man. I wish I could prepare a bit more as well." She says, "But, all we've got is rumors and Google to help us out. Rumors forever, Google until the signal runs out or my phone dies."
She sighs, rolling her eyes. "We aren't going that far in. Most Starlight Dives are done by hacks who tried to clear the whole place in a day... All we're gonna do is do some exploring on the shallow layers, get some loot, and head back up."

"You, quiet." Demi said, as if shushing a dog.

"And no threatening to turn people into toys in public!"
"Okay, okay~ I will stop~ Fufu~" expecting extreme correction, she would pierce the cake with a fork and licks the cherry topping on before eating the cake, deliberately in a slow manner.

"Well, so long as it's something fun and interesting I could care less~" not sparing a glance at him, she would take her knife and slice the lonely plate of red-velvet cake.
Basil took a long, deep sip of his hot chocolate, draining the cup almost completely before reaching for another.

"A thrill-seeker then? I hope for...both of our sakes, your sense of caution hasn't fully abandoned you."He said.

He returned the favor, smiling right back at him.

"I go by Dakath, but you can call me whatever you want, really," the elf said half-minded, still more focused on the rest of the group. "Oh yes, and what do you go by, friend?"
"Basil. It's a pleasure." the man said simply, flashing him a polite smile.

"You can be a suitable toy!" Blythe points at Dakath, "But you'd have to puzzle out what the Elation desires~" winking at him, before turning and sipping her latte halfway.
Slightly flustered at her remark, his cheeks began to redden, before he shook his head to set his mind straight again. "Hoho, is that so? Well, how's this: if I don't manage to find who-er, what, I'm looking for, why don't we set up a little something, ay?~" Dakath said, feeding more into the seeming desire they shared with a seductive tone of voice.
"Gimme like, 2 seconds." She pulls out her phone, looking it up. Contrary to popular belief, information on Dungeons was not kept secret or hidden by the shadow government.

"Nothing on the Floors themselves, but the entrance is like... around the size of Canada. Takes a hell of a long time to get down. And just to let ya know, most Dungeon Dives don't take... hundreds of years." She says, clearly aware of the immortality of elvenkind.
Dakath sat down in a nearby chair and thought to himself for a moment, collecting his thoughts for a few seconds, hand on his chin. After some moments had passed, he spoke up again. "I see, I see. You know, I actually lived in Canada, at one point! Then one misunderstanding lead to another, and...well, we don't have to talk about that! Hahaha..." laughing off the somewhat ambiguously short story, he continued, "But anywho, that does seem like a rather large commute. What exactly can we expect to find in this dungeon?"
"Basil. It's a pleasure." the man said simply, flashing him a polite smile.
"Ah, the pleasure is all mine, my good man!" he replied, tipping his head forward in a gesture of acknowledgment, which...looked slightly awkward, given the height difference between the two.

Slightly flustered at her remark, his cheeks began to redden, before he shook his head to set his mind straight again. "Hoho, is that so? Well, how's this: if I don't manage to find who-er, what, I'm looking for, why don't we set up a little something, ay?~" Dakath said, feeding more into the seeming desire they shared with a seductive tone of voice.
Sadly, this response wasn't brought up. Demi stopped her from saying anything. Apart from this, Lady Blythe would give Elf boy a look, and do a little...

;)😜
"A thrill-seeker then? I hope for...both of our sakes, your sense of caution hasn't fully abandoned you."He said.
"Fufu~ You would want to hope more..."

"I guess if I'm not that far from the entrance I could create a door to the entrance itself in case something goes wrong, it has a range of 2 kilometers, beyond that, we'd be toast."
"There we go, at least you're wise."

She sighs, rolling her eyes. "We aren't going that far in. Most Starlight Dives are done by hacks who tried to clear the whole place in a day... All we're gonna do is do some exploring on the shallow layers, get some loot, and head back up."
"Not as ambitious as I took you for...fine by me. I just hope you don't find all of your allies to be indispensable...just in case..."

Dakath sat down in a nearby chair and thought to himself for a moment, collecting his thoughts for a few seconds, hand on his chin. After some moments had passed, he spoke up again. "I see, I see. You know, I actually lived in Canada, at one point! Then one misunderstanding lead to another, and...well, we don't have to talk about that! Hahaha..." laughing off the somewhat ambiguously short story, he continued, "But anywho, that does seem like a rather large commute. What exactly can we expect to find in this dungeon?"
"I hear legendary treasures." Demi leans back in her chair, "Artifacts far beyond what you find in a normal dungeon... crafted by people from the "Mythical Age", they say."

The air quotes were almost palpable on the last phrase, "Also..."
"She's taken. By me, specifically." Demi says immediately, "I get she can be a tease, but let's not, aye?"
Dan decided to order something to eat, toast and lemon juice, nothing more, he was waiting for the missing members.
A Waiter that seems to be an uncanny demi-human mixture of a normal human and a boar takes his order and asks, "Cash or Card?"
"Not as ambitious as I took you for...fine by me. I just hope you don't find all of your allies to be indispensable...just in case..."
"I've got plenty of ambition." Demi shrugs, "Difference between me and the rest of the chumps in the world is that I know where to direct my ambition. They don't, so they get mauled to death by goblins."

A Waiter that seems to be an uncanny demi-human mixture of a normal human and a boar takes his order and asks, "Cash or Card?"
"Cash" he say before look towards others
"In any case, we should explain even minimally the functioning of our skills and see which ones complement each other."

"I've got plenty of ambition." Demi shrugs, "Difference between me and the rest of the chumps in the world is that I know where to direct my ambition. They don't, so they get mmauled to death by goblins."
"Overtly pathetic too!" Blythe shouted, both to direct the sweetness of the cake and a boisterous comment, it seems.

A quiet sigh sounded in the corner of the café "I hoped those loud bellends weren't my party but... well, can't always get what you want Neltharion..." she muttered to herself before standing, pulling a strap on her leather shoulderpiece to tighten it a bit. With a strange sword in one hand and a large shield made of a large scale in the other, with various decorations on it that probably served no practical purpose but to catch claws or shatter and shrapnel at those who'd attack Neltharion.

"My skills are taking hits and at least attempting to defend you lot. So make my job easier and try not to do stupid shit." Neltharion said largely in response to Dan, but she was speaking generally to an extent... her draconic yellow eyes were a dead give-away she was either a Dragon or a Dragon Hybrid of some kind, though such was not reinforced in the rest of her body, let alone her visible equipment being from dragonscales

❤️Amybaby❤️:"I OVERSLEEEEEEEPT!!!! 😭😭😭 Gimme a minute hunnibuns, running over rn~~~"

"pant... pant..." Slacked over, a vibrantly looking woman stands in the doorway of the cafe.

"Uhm, gosh I don't know how they look like... AH!"

Amalie takes a deep breath.

"REEEED DEEEEEVIL, ARE YOU STILL HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!?"

❤️Amybaby❤️:"I OVERSLEEEEEEEPT!!!! 😭😭😭Gimme a minute hunnibuns, running over rn~~~"

"pant... pant..." Slacked over, a vibrantly looking woman stands in the doorway of the cafe.

"YASSS SHE IS HERE~!" screamed Blythe, "She's the red cutie pie!" pointing at Demi.

"My skills are taking hits and at least attempting to defend you lot. So make my job easier and try not to do stupid shit." Neltharion said largely in response to Dan, but she was speaking generally to an extent... her draconic yellow eyes were a dead give-away she was either a Dragon or a Dragon Hybrid of some kind, though such was not reinforced in the rest of her body, let alone her visible equipment being from dragonscales
"As long as I don't have to carry your weight in battle, it's all the same to me." He said, seeming confident in Neltharion's abilities despite never having seen her in action.

"YASSS SHE IS HERE~!" screamed Blythe, "She's the red cutie pie!" pointing at Demi.
"What exactly is your obsession with this woman? You've made these few minutes feel like an eternity with your fawning..."

❤️Amybaby❤️:"I OVERSLEEEEEEEPT!!!! 😭😭😭Gimme a minute hunnibuns, running over rn~~~"

"JESUS CHRIST! This is a PUBLIC establishment!" Demi groans as the two idiots scream their lungs off, "Yes, Yes I'm Red Devil! Flippin' twats..."

"As long as I don't have to carry your weight in battle, it's all the same to me." He said, seeming confident in Neltharion's abilities despite never having seen her in action.
"Depends on how often that dress gets snagged on something..." Neltharion responded, pulling a chair and taking a seat where she didn't have any neighbors "So, where does your special art lay in? I hope it's in something other than watching your fancy clothes get torn to shreds..." Neltharion asked, shifting to keep Scaleshard and her shield in her lap so she could sit properly at the table

"JESUS CHRIST! This is a PUBLIC establishment!" Demi groans as the two idiots scream their lungs off, "Yes, Yes I'm Red Devil! Flippin' twats..."
"Ah hell yea! Still gotcha!" Amalie strodes over to the group, unbothered by the ruckus she just caused.

"Waow, a woman? Didnt expect that with a name like yours :3, sowwwy for my tardiness guys, I was to excited for the dungeon that I coundt get a nudge of sleep 3. I rarely do Dives in groups, much less one as big as ours O. Y'all tots did the meet'an'greet already right? I'm Amalie von Richtenberg, but thats too stuffy 3, just call me Amy~~~. Who are you guys o3o?"

Last edited:
"Ah hell yea! Still gotcha!" Amalie strodes over to the group, unbothered by the ruckus she just caused.

"Waow, a woman? Didnt expect that with a name like yours :3, sowwwy for my tardiness guys, I was to excited for the dungeon that I coundt get a nudge of sleep 3. I rarely do Dives in groups, much less one as big as ours O. Y'all tots did the meet'an'greet already right? I'm Amalie von Richtenberg, but thats too stuffy 3, just call me Amy~~~. Who are you guys o3o?"
"...Neltharion." the woman responded, one of her eyes twitching in barely restrained annoyance as she sat largely still.

"Uh- Erm- I-" The crimson-skinned woman trips on her words for a few moments as she works out how to respond to this... creature, "I'm... you can call me Demi. The username is supposed to be like, funny? Cause I'm Red. And an... Oni. See the horns? Yeah, it's like... it's supposed to be ironic."

"Call me Blythe my dear~" she'd eat another piece of the slice, "It's nice meeting another woman this fun~!" and there she goes again with the fawning. It's like a cycle, but.... it's fun for her.

Last edited:

"Danniel or just Dan" He say to Amy

"...Neltharion." the woman responded, one of her eyes twitching in barely restrained annoyance as she sat largely still.
"Nice ta meetcha~! You look strong girlie, we should hit the gym sometimes :3. Ohhhh, your swords looks tots fab on you °3°, where did you get that?"

"Uh- Erm- I-" The crimson-skinned woman trips on her words for a few moments as she works out how to respond to this... creature, "I'm... you can call me Demi. The username is supposed to be like, funny? Cause I'm Red. And an... Oni. See the horns? Yeah, it's like... it's supposed to be ironic."
"HAHAHA, tots. What a riot~~ Nice to meetcha too~. Youre also strong looking =3= I assume youre taking the lead of our group then? ~3~"

"Call me Blythe my dear~" she'd eat another piece of the slice, "It's nice meeting another woman this fun~!" and there she goes again with the fawning. It's like a cycle, but.... it's fun for her.
"OOOOOOH, you look like youre nobility huh? High ranking house if my little eyes dont deceive me °3°. Betcha cute head I will, nice to meet you~
"Danniel or just Dan" He say to Amy
"Hoh, mysterious~~~ I feel sinister vibes coming off ya o_O. Lets get along mister~"

"HAHAHA, tots. What a riot~~ Nice to meetcha too~. Youre also strong looking =3= I assume youre taking the lead of our group then? ~3~"
"Uh... yeah. I kinda.... set it up, and stuff." Demi scratches the back of her head, trying to push through her awkwardness with this foreign entity. "But I ain't the strongest, so, I figure that someone like that tall chick with the brown hair would take a lead when it counts..." She refers to Neltharion.

"Nice ta meetcha~! You look strong girlie, we should hit the gym sometimes :3. Ohhhh, your swords looks tots fab on you °3°, where did you get that?"
"...it was a gift. So was the shield. That is to say don't get handsy unless I tell you to." Neltharion said rather vaguely, but she did loosen up a little, whether out of not wanting to be the killjoy or some other reason

"OOOOOOH, you look like youre nobility huh? High ranking house if my little eyes dont deceive me °3°. Betcha cute head I will, nice to meet you~
"I could say the same cutie!" she replied, "Fun-fun-fun~! It's all I see in you! I am starting to like most of you already~!" clapping to her own success.

"Depends on how often that dress gets snagged on something..." Neltharion responded, pulling a chair and taking a seat where she didn't have any neighbors "So, where does your special art lay in? I hope it's in something other than watching your fancy clothes get torn to shreds..." Neltharion asked, shifting to keep Scaleshard and her shield in her lap so she could sit properly at the table
"To not bore you with my list of talents, simply know that I brandish the power of Vex. Long-range, short range, whether through weapons or magic, I can ensure a speedy demise."

(Going into work)

"Uh... yeah. I kinda.... set it up, and stuff." Demi scratches the back of her head, trying to push through her awkwardness with this foreign entity. "But I ain't the strongest, so, I figure that someone like that tall chick with the brown hair would take a lead when it counts..." She refers to Neltharion.
"Good to know the chain of command, Demi." Neltharion said, actually being on the respectful side of things towards the assassin, and even smiled a little, maybe out of pride that her strength was recognized, or something else.

"Good to know the chain of command, Demi." Neltharion said, actually being on the respectful side of things towards the assassin, and even smiled a little, maybe out of pride that her strength was recognized, or something else.
"You can... call me Demiólke." She says awkwardly; having the burly woman call her by a casual nickname put a bad taste in her mouth, "But it really depends on the situation... Obviously Warriors, when fighting, take a leading position instead of me. I'm more of a rear-guard kinda type."

Back