• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Registration)

Aye is this still open?
Currently not open to new players, as we're about to start our first (potentially last depending on how it goes) Dive. If everyone comes back alive, you can make a character than can party up with everyone on Dive 2.

Currently not open to new players, as we're about to start our first (potentially last depending on how it goes) Dive. If everyone comes back alive, you can make a character than can party up with everyone on Dive 2.
Okay, please ping me here or on Discord once that happens (Preferably on Discord cuz I have notifications muted here). I'm interested.

Here is my character profile. Tell me if I have to change anything, and I'll do so tomorrow.

S27jUkF.png

Objectives
: KILL AND EAT OTHER PLAYERS while pretending to be innocent. (Or get caught, killed or imprisoned)

Name: Timmy Roberto Marias Lopez Alvarez Martinez Díaz Barbero Cabrera Delgado Gomez

Class: Warrior (He uses a bigass broadsword that’s like, almost 3 times bigger than him and is heavy as ****, but he swings it with ease because he’s strong. Not as fast as other swordsmen though, he swings slower, but he hits like a truck. He also carries a basic kitchen knife)

Race: White human

Sex: A lot (Asexual aromantic)

Intelligence: High (Timmy has high knowledge on insurances, cooking, human anatomy, hiding evidence, pretending to have feelings and manipulate others into making them believe he’s a normal person. Though sometimes he struggles to understand the feelings of others due to his lack of empathy. He has managed to escape the police and the eyes of the law yes, but it was mostly due to luck, he has made a lot of blunders. Timmy also caused his own unemployment by accident by killing his employers. His intelligence is selective.)

Appearance: Average

Backstory
Timmy spent all of his life trying to become richer by working at an insurance company. He worked for years until he became a high ranking insurance agent. The monotony of his work style broke him, every day was the same. All that money, all those friends were worthless to him, it didn’t make him feel a thing. His relationships with other humans didn’t make him feel anything.
So he tried anything to escape the cycle, to feel something, he robbed a convenience store of a clerk he disliked for being rude while using a mask, the situation escalated until Timmy ended up brutally slashing him to death with an axe multiple times. Timmy was hungry, so he ate his eye, awakening his cannibalistic instincts. Killing someone made him finally feel something. So he continued to kill in order to feel happy. Timmy made elaborate plans to kill other people and get away with it. Timmy eventually started masking himself and hiding all sorts of identification in order to just start killing people he disliked, when they were alone. Timmy stole their corpses and hid them in a hidden compartment in his house. He butchered and cooked their corpses, he liked the taste of human blood and meat.
After he killed his boss and other higher-ups at his company that he disliked. The company couldn’t run without them, so they started laying off everyone, including Timmy. Now he’s unemployed.
Since he’s unemployed, he planned to start dungeon diving to make money since other insurance companies weren’t hiring him. Then he realized he can kill and eat people in the dungeon and blame it on monsters, so that’s what he’s trying to do in the present.

That is not how you submit a character, you tard. Look at how everyone else did it.

Here is my character profile. Tell me if I have to change anything, and I'll do so tomorrow.

S27jUkF.png

Objectives
: KILL AND EAT OTHER PLAYERS while pretending to be innocent. (Or get caught, killed or imprisoned)

Name: Timmy Roberto Marias Lopez Alvarez Martinez Díaz Barbero Cabrera Delgado Gomez

Class: Warrior (He uses a bigass broadsword that’s like, almost 3 times bigger than him and is heavy as ****, but he swings it with ease because he’s strong. Not as fast as other swordsmen though, he swings slower, but he hits like a truck. He also carries a basic kitchen knife)

Race: White human

Sex: A lot (Asexual aromantic)

Intelligence: High (Timmy has high knowledge on insurances, cooking, human anatomy, hiding evidence, pretending to have feelings and manipulate others into making them believe he’s a normal person. Though sometimes he struggles to understand the feelings of others due to his lack of empathy. He has managed to escape the police and the eyes of the law yes, but it was mostly due to luck, he has made a lot of blunders. Timmy also caused his own unemployment by accident by killing his employers. His intelligence is selective.)

Appearance: Average

Backstory
Timmy spent all of his life trying to become richer by working at an insurance company. He worked for years until he became a high ranking insurance agent. The monotony of his work style broke him, every day was the same. All that money, all those friends were worthless to him, it didn’t make him feel a thing. His relationships with other humans didn’t make him feel anything.
So he tried anything to escape the cycle, to feel something, he robbed a convenience store of a clerk he disliked for being rude while using a mask, the situation escalated until Timmy ended up brutally slashing him to death with an axe multiple times. Timmy was hungry, so he ate his eye, awakening his cannibalistic instincts. Killing someone made him finally feel something. So he continued to kill in order to feel happy. Timmy made elaborate plans to kill other people and get away with it. Timmy eventually started masking himself and hiding all sorts of identification in order to just start killing people he disliked, when they were alone. Timmy stole their corpses and hid them in a hidden compartment in his house. He butchered and cooked their corpses, he liked the taste of human blood and meat.
After he killed his boss and other higher-ups at his company that he disliked. The company couldn’t run without them, so they started laying off everyone, including Timmy. Now he’s unemployed.
Since he’s unemployed, he planned to start dungeon diving to make money since other insurance companies weren’t hiring him. Then he realized he can kill and eat people in the dungeon and blame it on monsters, so that’s what he’s trying to do in the present.
You score a 💯 for the picture.
Cool motive but it'll be difficult to achieve considering that the last Patrick Bateman on the team got kicked out and received a 2 centuries prison sentence.
Big swords are cool but too common for a fantasy setting in my opinion. I personally would pick a chainsaw or some other weapon because why not?
The rest are nice.

You score a 💯 for the picture.
thx, might draw it if I feel like it
Cool motive but it'll be difficult to achieve considering that the last Patrick Bateman on the team got kicked out and received a 2 centuries prison sentence.
wait, im not original? People already thought of killing their fellow roleplayers? aww shucks
Big swords are cool but too common for a fantasy setting in my opinion. I personally would pick a chainsaw or some other weapon because why not?
The rest are nice.
ok but hear me out
3741544-ds_1.jpg

Berserking time

how? Is there a template or something?
Follow the exact way it works.

Back