• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I have found numerous things for the Ducktales verse as of recent. Such as Tier altering feats, powers & abilities, and other things that should be notable to add. Remember, these are just me assuming these are fine, and hopefully they are.

Scrooge McDuck (2017)

Powers and Abilities:

With the medusa gauntlet, Scrooge can literally " Slay " living and organic substances simply by gripping onto them. This of course takes no destructive aspect, and/or striking strength, so in a way, this could be Durability Negation by ignoring durability via petrifying one into stone, as the victim is shown to be dead, this was portrayed on Pichu the gold hunting Dragon, as Scrooge simply gripped onto said dragon, and slaughtered it.

Numerous of Scrooge's equipment and relics he has can, or cannot be unique. Some or simple weaponry such as swords or guns, or mystical devices, such as a sentient excalibur sword, or magical gauntlet. Thus, Scrooge should have Magic added to his Powers and Abilities via numerous magical relics he has, he literally has a genie bottle, a gauntlet that allows to turn organic substances into stone, a sentient sword, a time machine that can be controlled with ease, a gong that can reduce petrification, and other types of weaponry.

Scrooge may or may not have a possible deed of Soul Manipulation, he presumably killed, and then somehow contained Captain Peg Hook's soul within a sealed chest.

Standard Equipment:

Scrooge has a few more equipment within his arsenal. He is shown to have a few Spears, A magical genie lamp, Standard winter/hiking equipment, and numerous more magical relics.

Intelligence:'''

Scrooge's intelligence could possibly be boosted up from Very High to Gifted or possibly Genius. He has outsmarted Toad Liu Hai, for literally being able to manipulate numerous others into his tricks all for their wealth and luck.

Launchpad McQuack:

Powers and Abilities:

Launchpad has been shown to be experianced with numerous vehicles, so, in a way, he should have Vehicular Mastery. Though Launchpad has shown to have numerous bad outcomes with piloting, but that's because of his lack of common sense, as out of anyone, he's shown to have at least some type of experiance with numerous vehicles.

Tier:

His tier is shown to be 9-B | 8-C, possibly High 8-C. His alternative Key tier comes from when he is piloting airplanes and/or helicopters, though the thing is, this key tier comes from the equipment he uses, so therefore I feel like his tier should be changed to " At least 9-B. 8-C to High 8-C while piloting. " Seems more fitting to me.

Range:

" Standard melee range. Far higher with vehicular structures. " Enough said.

Fenton Crackshell/Gizmoduck:

Tier:

Gizmoduck literally has a Low 5-B feature within the show. According to these two sources, Gizmoduck destroyed a mechanical planet (One that is shown and presumably smaller than the Ducktales planet, which should have a comparable size to Earth) by pushing all of his buttons. This should be " At least Low 5-B ". This should be reasonable because you have to keep in mind, the Gizmoduck suit was created by none other than Gyro Gearloose, an extraordinary genius who makes technology that heavily surpasses the modern aspect of technology at the time being, the Gizmoduck suit just happens to be Gyro's most powerful invention.

Durability:

From what was stated above, he should at " Small Planet level " durability for surviving his own explosion.

(' Note': Gizmoduck likely has numerous more features, consisting over AP, speed, ETC., despite the kind of character he is, which is what I plan on looking into, both within the Ducktales cartoon and Darkwing duck. )

Mrs. Beakley (2017):

Nothing too important. All that is suggested is a Vacuum Cleaner and other housekeeping equipment to be added to Standard Equipment.

Dracula Duck:

Tier:

After obtaining a cauldron effect from Magica, Dracula Duck's power nearly double and expand, which is why I suggest " High 8-C, possibly 8-A, likely far higher "

Immortality:

Dracula's longevity should stay, but immortality should be have the added statistic of Type 7 immortality despite being resurrected from the dead.

Scrooge McDuck:

Scrooge, Scrooge, Scrooge...

First off...

Key Image:

A Key Image should be added from Scrooge's Super Scrooge key tier, as I have a fitting image for the action. I feel this is needed because I was completely oblivious as to what Super Scrooge was, I literally thought what they by Super Scrooge, was literally the Mask Mallard, but I was wrong.

( The Key image would be what is shown below. )

Tumblr lxwx44wksd1qagpnjo1 1280 20160328092735860 by mcgasher-daatysk

Tier:

Yes, I am actually requesting his tier to be buffed, because of one thing and one thing only... ( I hope I'm not sounding forceful, demanding, or rude in anyway, I'm very sorry if I do. ) Scrooge McDuck literally HAS and ESPECIALLY NEEDS a higher tier than 9-A/Small Building level for his Base key.

Scrooge literally has much higher features than being at Small Building level, I have no clue why he hasn't been buffed in the years his profile has been created. He's literally broke and shattered giant pillars, much larger than stardard and average houses, he demolished an ENTIRE cruise ship out of pure anger, destroyed icebergs, and destroyed a huge ice glacier with his picaxe. honestly? This should at least rank up to 8-C, there is so much evidence proving Scrooge to be at Tier 8. Heck there is even evidence of Scrooge being at Tier 6 for knocking out the Terra-Firmie king, Terra-Firmie's are capable of causing entire earthquake.

Overall, I suggest Scrooge to have At least 8-C for the evidence proven above. Even if he has higher and better feats, at least put him to Tier 8 instead of Tier 9, as he the things I've stated should rank him to be Tier 8.

Azure Warrior said:
Hmmm, city block busting Scrooge sounds sketchy.

But hilarious.
Ehhh, originally I did think Scrooge was City Block level, but that's kind of pushing it. He's likely 8-C to High 8-C or much much higher.

Scrooge ripped himself free from the two chimneys of a steamboat. That is just approximately 9-A at best.

Gizmoduck did not destroy that mechanical planet through physical force, as far as I remember. He simply overloaded the head computer by counting quicker than it could.

Launchpad's airplanes are not a power suit, and as such should be kept as a separate statistics key.

I am fine with upgrading Scrooge's intelligence to Gifted, and giving him some extra equipment though.

Antvasima said:
Scrooge ripped himself free from the two chimneys of a steamboat. That is just approximately 9-A at best.
Gizmoduck did not destroy that mechanical planet through physical force, as far as I remember. He simply overloaded the head computer by counting quicker than it could.

Launchpad's airplanes are not a power suit, and as such should be kept as a separate statistics key.

I am fine with upgrading Scrooge's intelligence to Gifted, and giving him some extra equipment though.
We still need better features for Scrooge... I'm sure there are far higher abilities he has up there somewhere..

And what about Scrooge's Durability negation and magic feats? Those are primarily my two main requests.

Scrooge cannot use different forms of magic. All his abilities come from items that are not usually at hand.

Alright. The topic on Scrooge getting a buff will be dropped for now since there a better features in the comics which will be researched Sooner or later. But least add the Super Scrooge image for his key tier.

Gizmoduck could possibly get a durability update, unless the explosion he survived, that is to say if he did presumably survive it, could counter this. Though he could've escaped it and/or this could just be an outlier.

For 2017 Scrooge... I'm now unsure what to say for his soul Manipulation. Same with McQuack having Vehicular mastery.

The only things I still request would be Beakley's equipment, elaboration of Drac's tier, Launchpad's range, and if 2017 Scrooge should have Durability negation.

It is not a very good image.

You would have to watch the episode to check what actually happened during the explosion. Most likely Gizmoduck had escaped with the others in a spaceship.

McQuack is not a very skilled pilot. That is kind of his most distinctive feature.

Can you remind me of what you mean with the last points?

Of course.

Mrs. Beakley has a vacuum cleaner. Could be added to her standard equipment.

McQuack likely has higher range with his vehicles. ( I'm unsure what specifically it could be. )

Since Drac is getting powered by the poisons thrown within the cauldron, his power likely doubles, so it could be " Likely much higher ".

Scrooge can petrify his foes and defeat them without any real striking damage, thus this ignores durability. ( As shown with Pichu. )

The super Scrooge image could be added to a gallery.

And from what I remember from the episode, Gizmoduck captured Scrooge and Launchpad via a larger ship. Seen within it, he was damaged from what I remember. This was because he either survived the explosion or was damaged from the guards he fought.

1) I suppose that could be added, yes.

2) That seems irrelevant.

3) Doubled power usually means veru little for our tiers.

4) It is not a part of his regular equipment.

5) You can add it to a gallery, yes.

6) You need some evidence, but even so, the feat seems unquantifiable, given that we do not know the exact circumstances, and only a small part of the explosion was withstood.

All that seems fine.

Though I'd go against the 4th one. Original Scrooge has durability negation with the Omnisolve, which I don't recall being apart of his regular equipment. I feel the same case for the MG, and it should be fine for him to have negation.

I wouldn't need to show evidence, he likely wasn't caught in the explosion, and if he was, was likely an outlier.

Okay. You can add the petrification item then.

Since I wouldn't want this to end up like that one MLP thread, let's wrap it up here. I'll request more additions to these profiles sometime later in the future. So:

~ 2017 Scrooge being able to negate durability with the Medusa Gauntlet: Accepted ( Though I do ask, does this make him a hax user? )

~
Scrooge getting a buff in tier: Denied. Better features exist, and will possibly be speculated when said features are found.

~ 2017 Scrooge getting upgraded intelligence, and added equipment added to his standard equipment: Accepted.

~
Mrs. Beakley standard equipment additions: Accepted

~ Gizmoduck getting a tier and durability buff: Denied.

~
Scrooge getting a Super Scrooge image added to his profile: Accepted. But only in a gallery.

~ Launchpad McQuack upgrades: Denied

~
Dracula Duck upgrades: Tier elaboration denied. But immortality still needs to be discussed.

Settled than. I shall add these upgrades when I get home if permitted. Unless you'd like to add it. Perhaps you can add the Super Scrooge image to the original Scrooge's page and gallery.

No, I do not have the time. You can add it.

Alright. I ask permission for the page to be unlocked so I can add the upgrades

One more thing to issue though, is Scrooge destroying the cruise ship out of anger berserk mode?

Yes, he destroyed the two chimneys for the floodboat out of anger, but they were not particularly thick. I doubt that it was a more than 9-B feat.

I will unlock the Scrooge McDuck profile for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. When I get there chance is it okay if I remove the " Minor " description off of his toon force? He's done a lot of RPing thingns in the past that isn't minor. ( I mean he can turn his cane into a pogo stick capable of bouncing. )

Also, does him ignoring durability via Omnisolve count him as a Hax User?

No, he has generally only demonstrated very minor toon force.

And he does not have advanced abilities on his own, so he is not a hax user.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back