• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Upgrades and Downgrades

.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .. / .- --. .-. . . --..-- / --- .--. / ... . . -- ... / - --- / -- .- -.- . / .- / .-- .... --- .-.. . / .-.. --- - - .- / ... . -. ... .

My condolences.

My condolences.
310m5r.png

Either way, I think with the calcs, unless there's something else in the way, I think what was accepted before by 2+ staff members works, plus the new calcs. In this case, ehh...

Impostor: Wall Level ( ~23.9 kJ physically and 1.76 MJ with weapons); Small Building Level (0.056 to 0.059 tons of TNT) as Right Hand Man.
Crewmate: Street Level (~700-ish joules based on their only legit KE calc; I mean the only attacks crewmates did is yeet others of their kind); Wall Level durability (barely survives 23.9 kJ)

Either way, I think with the calcs, unless there's something else in the way, I think what was accepted before by 2+ staff members works, plus the new calcs. In this case, ehh...

Impostor: Wall Level ( ~23.9 kJ physically and 1.76 MJ with weapons); Small Building Level (0.056 to 0.059 tons of TNT) as Right Hand Man.
Crewmate: Street Level (~700-ish joules based on their only legit KE calc; I mean the only attacks crewmates did is yeet others of their kind); Wall Level durability (barely survives 23.9 kJ)
I do agree with all of this, but holy shit, i simply can't stop laughing reading "impostor" and "crewmate"

I'm not that old, just what kinder folks would call an old soul- that is to say I exude an aura of lethargy and drained energy unusual for someone my age that gives off a misplaced impression of maturity.

I'm not that old, just what kinder folks would call an old soul- that is to say I exude an aura of lethargy and drained energy unusual for someone my age that gives off a misplaced impression of maturity.
Then why is "Old Stoneface" under your name? Lol

You're a 30 year old white skinny man wearing slippers and shorts while typing this.
At least, that's the vibe i get.

Then why is "Old Stoneface" under your name? Lol
To be fair, I am above the median age of a VSBW user. It's a reference to a Discworld character- named so for his disinterest in excuses and reasons, and for beheading the king when all asked him to do so- only to himself be executed by the very wants of the people he had just upheld. Call it a title given to myself in cynicism. I like it.

You're a 30 year old white skinny man wearing slippers and shorts while typing this.
At least, that's the vibe i get.

Aye. Probably best to let this thread alone, though, while Flashlight applies everything. Side-chatter is generally unappreciated.

Aye. Probably best to let this thread alone, though, while Flashlight applies everything. Side-chatter is generally unappreciated.
That reminds me. The calcs I've recently posted here were meant to cover the part about downgrades and how to avert them, yet they came late in the picture. Are they applicable, or would I have to whip up another one of these deals?

I believe you're fine, as I've just looked over your updated calc proposals. They're accepted and seem sane enough. With my approval you have two relevant staff members, go ham.

Okay, so the match-ups are finicky here... Uhh...

Crewmate

Glamrock Freddy: This is weird because due to the downgrade, I don't see the crewmate being able to harm Glamrock Freddy, but at the same time, Glamrock Freddy without Monty's Claws is unable to harm the Crewmate since the Crewmate can barely survive 23.9 kJ. With Monty's claws, however, Freddy utterly annihilates the Crewmate.

Impostor

Ditto: Okay, this matchup should still be valid as Ditto can transform into anything with zero regards as to what its transforming into.
Baldi: This one's weird. Impostors prefer to get up close to their target to kill them. The match was made when the Impostor was seen as 77 kJ and Baldi one-shotting 52 kJ. I had, however, accepted a calc that would put the player (who Baldi can one-shot) at 112.7 kJ, even though the calc is largely untouched. I'm not sure how to handle this because Baldi can easily nail the Impostor, yet the Impostor can easily nail Baldi with his gun.
Phoenix Wright: I'm not sure if a rematch is warranted for this one or not.
Sans: Still valid.
Big Smoke: Uhh... How deep into Wall Level is Big Smoke?
The Oni: Not sure if we should leave the composite profile up for this one.
Brandon Breyer: Yeah, I think Brandon's profile needs calcs or reference links. Otherwise, it's best to remove this one.
Connie Maheswaran: Due to current speed equalization standards, Connie would very likely win through a speed advantage, plus the reduced durability of the Impostor just puts things in Connie's favor more.
Walter White: Walter may still possibly take the win, but the Impostor's gun's AP boost will make Walter's day that much more difficult. I think this match is still valid.

Back