• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream/ The Endless High-Godly Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in Sandman: Overture, after Creation ends Dream was in his ship that sails in "nothing and nowhere" outside of time and space that is full of 1000 entities saved by Desire.It seems like Dream was fading out of existence/being destroyed because Creation is already over but Dream clung to the Dreams of those 1000 entities inside the ship to regenerate/bring back himself and use those dreams to bring back Creation

I am uncertain. You can ask Matthew to reply if you wish.

Wouldn't this only apply to Dream? I'm also not entirely sure, though.

Given that he was dependent on those 1000 dreamers to recover, it does seem very doubtful though.

The dreamers were inside a ship that is outside Destiny's book, sails in nothingness and nowhere outside of space and time so they aren't really affected by the destruction of Creation until dream drags them inside the Creation .He regenerated after the destruction of his reality, it's just he's reliant on dreams to do that and those dreams don't necessarily need be inside Creation (like the thousand entities inside the ship and the entities who sleep outside Creation).I think that qualifies as high-godly, it's just that he's reliant on dreams

High-Godly: Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased and the reality you are within is destroyed.

Ok, I understand why you're doubtful though, I'm going to re-read it to check if I missed some details

Well, he is still reliant on outside help to regenerate. If the dreamers had remained within reality, he would not have been able to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back