• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drawcia vs Mewtwo

Does Drawcia have a quicker trigger than a TK move?

Also, idk why people keep saying Mewtwo doesn't use TK first in-character when he literally uses it any chance he gets in the anime.

Schnee One said:
......We do say he uses TK.
  • sighs*
I'm not specifically referring to you saying that. But in many of the related threads, there were people who keep saying he doesn't TK early.

Dragopentling said:
Does Drawcia have a quicker trigger than a TK move?
She does, actually. Her first move is to turn her opponent into a ball, Kirby in that state was described as helpless and was unable to suck, but was able to do other things like Power Absorption and give the player an item to help him move (this is canon, yes). Idk if this would defeat Mewtwo.

You didn't see the Kirito vs Mewtwo thread????

Yeah?

Cal himself said otherwise, and I said he lead with TK.

? Wouldn't it be rather easy to know what this specific version of Mewtwo starts with?

Not really? One time things are very rarely a good way to tell what they start with 10/10 times.

The first time that Ash and his friends even encounter Mewtwo, he's mindcontrolling Nurse Joy. He basically leads with either TK or Mindhax.

ChocomilkAlex said:
The first time that Ash and his friends even encounter Mewtwo, he's mindcontrolling Nurse Joy. He basically leads with either TK or Mindhax.
And his time with Giovanni with all the battles he did for him, what Mewtwo did to the scientists that made him as well as Giovanni when he realized he was using him suddenly doesn't count how?

I'm still waiting an elaboration on how mindhax would work. But I'm gonna assume "effective counter" specifically means "having no resistance" to be ok with the first part of that comment.

Back