• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonball specific powers>hax symposium attempt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with this Time Skip thing, Hit's "Time skip" is actually Time stop, is actually stated in Toei's official page, Jaco and the Galactic King said it was time stop, even Hit in episodie 71 said that he stopped time.
Ngl, but Hit's timeskip shouldn't be time stop. It is literally him skipping time. He has a time stop ability as part of his arsenal of abilities, but his time skip seems almost like an amateur version of time travel, moving a fraction of a second into the future

Ngl, but Hit's timeskip shouldn't be time stop. It is literally him skipping time. He has a time stop ability as part of his arsenal of abilities, but his time skip seems almost like an amateur version of time travel, moving a fraction of a second into the future
can you explain this in jojo terms
is it more of a king crimson, or a the world

@ArmBill yes you are making assumptions, you literally responded to NullFlower’s comment on Vegito’s resistance being it can be this because it has a comment earlier about vegito still having his strength but don’t give legit proof that it’s actual strength that lets him resist the ability. You’ve kept this up for multiple points we’ve made, and if this is the extent of your arguments? Making assumptions that it can be a resistance thing and not a weakness thing or something very specific to that one character, then your upgrade falls apart completely and I do not see this going through whatsoever.

I think some of the things shown here are somewhat alr, even if I'd rather give resistance to characters through actual showings.

@ArmBill yes you are making assumptions, you literally responded to NullFlower’s comment on Vegito’s resistance being it can be this because it has a comment earlier about vegito still having his strength but don’t give legit proof that it’s actual strength that lets him resist the ability. You’ve kept this up for multiple points we’ve made, and if this is the extent of your arguments? Making assumptions that it can be a resistance thing and not a weakness thing or something very specific to that one character, then your upgrade falls apart completely and I do not see this going through whatsoever.
"Achieving a power up so great that he can make disparaging marks about majin buu, he demonstrates his strength. He displays overwhelming strength, and even after turning into a candy ball, his attack power remains the same". They pretty much say the same sentence twice. But the second time they repeat it with the sentence about Vegito keeping his power. Plus one of the usages of "and" is causation. So its with these factors it begets what I'm saying. You clearly don't get what an assumption is. "A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof". If someone is trying to affect someone with an ability. Like the hakai for example. When someone tanks it, they withstood the action or effect of that ability. That's the definition of resist. Then they used the term power for the reason it failed. This is simply deductive reasoning. Semantically they objectively did what I'm saying. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I'm assuming things.

@RisingIons he chose not to leave, but then again Vegeta chose to go towards Frieza during Namek’s destruction to fight him but he still warped away so it’s not that consistent.

@ArmBill nothing in that quote remotely says “because vegito is so strong he’s capable of resisting the candy beam”. You just have statements saying he’s so strong and can slap Buuhan around. You also forget the part in the scan that says vegito has a special characteristic, making this more a vegito thing only and less of an “anyone thing”

@RisingIons he chose not to leave, but then again Vegeta chose to go towards Frieza during Namek’s destruction to fight him but he still warped away so it’s not that consistent.
Link where he did that, in the manga he just gets revived and teleported soon after. When he was dying he wanted Goku to beat freiza. So you’re statement is false.
@ArmBill nothing in that quote remotely says “because vegito is so strong he’s capable of resisting the candy beam”. You just have statements saying he’s so strong and can slap Buuhan around. You also forget the part in the scan that says vegito has a special characteristic, making this more a vegito thing only and less of an “anyone thing”
"And" can mean correlation and causation. So it dosen't have to be worded exactly how you wrote it. Plus they didn't have to say the same sentence twice, but added it twice for the sentence about he keeping his power. The special characteristics doesn't mean much. Since his strength was a special characteristics at the time. So it still lines up.

Where Dende uses the dragon balls to warp everyone you see Vegeta fly towards Frieza and he tries to get a shot in, only to fail.

Saying the same sentence twice doesn’t help your point because all it says it he shows off immense power. The special characteristics is never elaborated on to be his strength being able to resist the abilities. If you do not give me any solid scans and keep on making these generalizations here then I don’t see the need to keep this thread opened as I’ve and several others here have addressed your arguments.

Where Dende uses the dragon balls to warp everyone you see Vegeta fly towards Frieza and he tries to get a shot in, only to fail.
Not only is that anime filler. But literally in the scene where he returns to earth he's happy that he's back, glad that Goku got rid of freeza. Also just because he fires a blast at freeza doesn't mean he wants to stay. Freeza just asks how is he alive. Then vegeta fires a blast with a mocking statement.
Saying the same sentence twice doesn’t help your point because all it says it he shows off immense power. The special characteristics is never elaborated on to be his strength being able to resist the abilities. If you do not give me any solid scans and keep on making these generalizations here then I don’t see the need to keep this thread opened as I’ve and several others here have addressed your arguments.
It does help my point. Since they restated the sentence literally in conjunction with that he kept his strength. It's propagates a causal factor. Even if ignore the Transmutation thing. We have a plethora of other hax resistance I have shown to be related to power. I already showed how withstanding something is resisting. So if the causation is power and they withstood it. Then it's applicable to others who use the exact same source. This isn't a difficult concept.

Last edited:
By the way, shouldn't we include Absolute Zero in the list of resistances that characters should potentially scale?

As Vegita has been hit by Hyssop's Absolute Zero attack in the arm and he was relatively fine.
I thought about doing that earlier. But it's seems this isnt going to pass anyways, so there's not much of a point now.

So why would he fire a blast at Frieza? Especially when he’s unaware that King Kai would warp everyone out of the planet and he cannot understand Namekian language, he has no reason to believe the dragon is taking him out of Namek, him threatening Frieza with a blast is a sign of provocation and wanting to get into a fight, so that argument doesn’t work.

Ok so once again you don’t remotely address the statement where Vegito has a specific characteristic that’s never elaborated on when it came to resisting the candy beam to the extent of keeping his strength. You bringing up the fact they say he’s strong numerous times despite the first two literally about him bodying Buuhan and that’s it doesn’t prove resistance. If this is seriously all you have for an argument I’ll just close this thread since you haven’t addressed any of our points beyond vague assumptions.

So why would he fire a blast at Frieza? Especially when he’s unaware that King Kai would warp everyone out of the planet and he cannot understand Namekian language, he has no reason to believe the dragon is taking him out of Namek, him threatening Frieza with a blast is a sign of provocation and wanting to get into a fight, so that argument doesn’t work.
First off, in the scene it actually shows the dragon restating the wish in their language. So if it heard that then gg. If not, it doesn't strongly support that he would rather be on the planet than be else where. Especially since he was happy to be off the planet, so him mocking freeza didn't usurp the desire to be else where. Plus the planet was about to blow up, all he could do is fight out the fight or flight. Afaik, it's not like he knew of a ship to get off. However, it was anime filler anyways, so its irrelevant. There is no contradiction.
Ok so once again you don’t remotely address the statement where Vegito has a specific characteristic that’s never elaborated on when it came to resisting the candy beam to the extent of keeping his strength. You bringing up the fact they say he’s strong numerous times despite the first two literally about him bodying Buuhan and that’s it doesn’t prove resistance. If this is seriously all you have for an argument I’ll just close this thread since you haven’t addressed any of our points beyond vague assumptions.
I have addressed that statements numerous times, actually pay attention. All it says is he multiple special characteristics, including his power doesn't change when his shape does. That statement doesn't debunk it on its own. Definitely since what I'm talking about is in the history section, while that is in the chararistic section. "And" can be used in cause and effect. https://hypermindworkshop.wordpress.com/correlation-patterns-complex-sentence/

Plus the factor of them restating it for the conjuction, make others forms of usage less likely. Since if it was for another use case they just needed to say he kept his strength without the other part of the Sentence. It seems you're being overally pedantic for this one example. Semantically you're wrong about me using assumptions. Since my premise connects definition wise, like I showed multiple times. Like how is it an assumption that Jiren trancended time with power for example. When they literally state his power is the cause, debunk the English language. Since it seems you're purposely being oblivious.

No it’s not, they do not say the special characteristic is him being stronger makes him resistant, just that he is capable of keeping his strength regardless of what his shape is. which btw wouldn’t be a special characteristic if anyone stronger than him did it in the first place.

Either way I don’t see any new arguments here that doesn’t address our point or just sideline the other. I’m gonna close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back