• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z Multipliers Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Frieza's calcs really should be sorted out. His speed and AP calcs use completely different planet sizes, stick to one.

We only use one for Canon Dragon Ball, the other only applied to Toeiverse for filler, movie, and GT continuuity. Don't get the two mixed up @Jobbo.

Goku reacted to Cell's Kamehameha that left Earth's atmosphere, right? Maybe that could be calced?

Damage3245 said:
Goku reacted to Cell's Kamehameha that left Earth's atmosphere, right? Maybe that could be calced?
With no stated speed we can't calculate that, any other attemp would be considered calc stacking.

I think that Promestein makes sense.

@Jobbo, it uses 10x Earth's mass, but uses identical volume to Earth. We know it's 10 G's, but we don't know exact diameter of Vegeta in canon, so we go by same size as Earth, but make the density 10x greater.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We only use one for Canon Dragon Ball, the other only applied to Toeiverse for filler, movie, and GT continuuity. Don't get the two mixed up @Jobbo.
Tell that to the profile

Both are linked to Frieza's canon profile

And actually the current canon scaing uses Frieza's Supernova speed with an unknown-font-size (Like, I tried to check the link, but I could find anything)

Antoniofer said:
With no stated speed we can't calculate that, any other attemp would be considered calc stacking.
Well, if we calced the speed then all we could say is "Goku reacted to an attack that calced to be this fast".

It'd be something at least.

Right now I'm not sure how to feel about almost all the speed in DBZ being based on a single feat.

I think is based in two feats, the Piccolo one and the Frieza one, there's another one in Buu Saga but it do not surpass SoL.

Promestein said:
Strongly disagree with the first option. 2 or 3 are better, and I'm inclined to disagree with MFTL too. No at least Solar System level for Vegito, he's not clearing a billions gap
Agree with everything expect the MFTL part.

Already 100% Frieza and SSj1 Goku are currently ranked at FTL+, the jump to actual MFTL isn't a big stretch, not of someone like Perfect Cell or Far Buu.

Even with the 3 option MFTL was been archived by Kaioken 20x Goku and 50% Frieza.

Damage3245 said:
Well, if we calced the speed then all we could say is "Goku reacted to an attack that calced to be this fast".

It'd be something at least.

Right now I'm not sure how to feel about almost all the speed in DBZ being based on a single feat.
Attempted to, but barely got Sub-Rel+ with a weird assumption (Krillin was falling to ground during the attack so I assumed the Kamehameha made the distance before Krillin fell) and just MHS+ using anime-timeframe

Antoniofer said:
I think is based in two feats, the Piccolo one and the Frieza one, there's another one in Buu Saga but it do not surpass SoL.
What is the Buu Saga feat?

@Damage, Gotenks circling earth in less than 10 m. Although, it also works as "anti-feat" for Piccolo since he was unable to keep with him.

Well... wouldn't that suggest that their combat speed may be Relativistic or FTL, but their travel speed is way, way less than that? Perhaps that's worth looking into.

It would also make sense in Namek Saga considering how none of them circle the globe at the speed of light, and takes several minutes to fly anywhere.

Gotenks flying around wasn't hard for him. That's like downplaying Beerus to planet because he destroyed a planet and that's an antifeat to him doing the universal stuff.

Damage3245 said:
Well... wouldn't that suggest that their combat speed may be Relativistic or FTL, but their travel speed is way, way less than that? Perhaps that's worth looking into.
Either we do that (like how lifting strength < striking strength) or we start to ignored travel speed all together due be so underwhelming compare with attack speed, combat speed and reactions.

Planet Vegeta's size should also be looked into. Earth is considered a small planet so I don't think it's reasonable to assume Vegeta is the same size.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Gotenks flying around wasn't hard for him. That's like downplaying Beerus to planet because he destroyed a planet and that's an antifeat to him doing the universal stuff.
It was just said a few posts up that it was an antifeat for Piccolo, not Gotenks.

@Warren, cuz Frieza and allies weren't localized in the other side of the planet, they were just a few kilometers from the ship where Goku was localized, he even mentioned it.

Which Frieza calc? The old 1.7 Tenaton feat is currently usable for now, but I think we aren't using the 0.25c speed feat since we got a better one. Even Raditz has the 0.14c speed feat that scales to everyone and with characters being overwhelmingly faster.

I don't agree with any of this.It is not like my opinion matters much but I don't approve jumping form 1.7 tenatons to 1200 tenatons or from 0.14c to 224 with no feats at all.

This is ridiculous.

Antoniofer said:
I was refering to the speed one.
So, are we reduced to one single calc again?
Unless we count Master Roshi's Moon busting feat as valid and no longer an outlier, then yes.

But i'm pretty sure this was always the case, everyone's speed had always been scaled from Piccolo's feat.

Roshi's moonbusting was his full power and we know charged moves are way stronger than their regular attacks, though i'm not advocating for it not being an outlier

Kep told me that Roshi feat was calced at Planet level. Relativistic, said Roshi is weaker than Old Piccolo, who is inferior to his Younger State, which was killed by Post Water Kid Goku, the latter is weaker to 23┬░ Budokai Yamcha, Tao Pai Pai and Tien, who are much weaker to Kami, 23┬░ Budokai Goku and Piccolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back