• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z: Molecular Destruction Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buu and Cell were totally desintegrated.

And IF Cell and Buu could regenerate from a single cell, so ... it makes the ki blasts at least in a molecular destrucion level.

Techniques that have similar properties or have shown atomization:

Final Flash, the Super Kamehameha, Vegeta's Final Explosion, Special Beam Cannon, Father-Son Kamehameha and The Spirit Bomb, and some others.

Thoughts?

Dragon ball goku stop hammer time
Goku blows Naruto away with epic dance moves.

Complete cellular destruction does not equal molecular destruction.

Buu was destroyed on the molecular level so at the very least you can say SS3+ characters are capable of molecular destruction.

The extent of Buu's Regenerationn was never really specified, unlike Cell's. He just regenerated from being turned to dust. I don't know what level of destruction this entails to completely put him down.

Promestein said:
The extent of Buu's Regenerationn was never really specified, unlike Cell's. He just regenerated from being turned to dust. I don't know what level of destruction this entails to completely put him down.
I think as long as Buu is not atomized he's capable of regenerating from what I know. He was turned into vapor at one point to I believe.

Shock97 said:
Buu was destroyed on the molecular level so at the very least you can say SS3+ characters are capable of molecular destruction.
Only Goku's spirit bomb, not every SS3+ character

Faisal Shourov said:
Shock97 said:
Goku stated he could have taken Buu if he went all out from the start as a SS3, which is my rational behind that. So logically anyone stronger than a SS3 could destroy on the molecular level.

No, only the spirit bomb technique can destroy on molecular level, no other technique and nobody else. Just because SSJ2 Vegeta has resisted mind control doesn't mean Beerus could

Faisal Shourov said:
No, only the spirit bomb technique can destroy on molecular level, no other technique and nobody else. Just because SSJ2 Vegeta has resisted mind control doesn't mean Beerus could
No, I disagree. The Spirit Bomb is a Kai attack and can be surpassed by stronger Kai attacks like the current Kamehameha. If the Spirit Bomb could destroy on the molecular level then there is no reason why a God Kamehameha can't either, an attack which easily equals the Spirit Bomb used to kill Buu.

Faisal Shourov said:
Shock97 said:
I belive the Sun-like Beeru's ki ball could do it to.

Old Kai said it could desintegrate Kibitoshin if he came closer.

(Ps: Goku tanked it in the base form, with a punch).

Kibitoshin desintegrated
Poor Kibitoshin.

Faisal Shourov said:
What is Xenoverse.

I believe Beerus is closer (if not yet) to atomic destruction.

The universe destruction statement said everything would become a void.

Also, that thing about his attack would desintegrate Kibitoshin (Who I think is stroooonger than Cell).

And ... bitch, please. God of Destruction! Destroy = Delete = No atoms.

He said he cant create things, like Whis, Vados and the Kais. But he said he could destroy everything a lot of times.

I didn't think atomization was seen in DB yet, but after the scan you posted and if Old Kai is to be taken seriously, Beerus would be capable of this. It's funny because its the little things that fly over our heads and we completely forget about.

Creating something out of nothing is Creation to be exact, which is only one application of reality warping. Reality Manipulation has far broader versatility.

Shock97 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
No, I disagree. The Spirit Bomb is a Kai attack and can be surpassed by stronger Kai attacks like the current Kamehameha. If the Spirit Bomb could destroy on the molecular level then there is no reason why a God Kamehameha can't either, an attack which easily equals the Spirit Bomb used to kill Buu.
I agree. It sounds logical.

Shock97 said:
If God Kamehameha shows the feat of destroying on molecular level then we can use it, scaling doesn't work in these cases

@faisal Buu was turned to vapor not by the spirit bomb but by normal Ki, that if we ignore the idea that the freaking spirit bomb is made of freaking Ki, and can destroy things just like Ki does, the only thing that the spirit bomb have in particular is that it doesn't affect people with pure heart that's it nothing more nothing less.

@KaenDragneel123 it's not that special really it simply gathers other people Ki and can't hurt pure hearted people.

Faisal Shourov said:
Shock97 said:
If God Kamehameha shows the feat of destroying on molecular level then we can use it, scaling doesn't work in these cases
Got it. Still Kid Buu was reduced to vapor by normal Kai Blast. Out of curiosity can Beerus have atomic destruction (with his stronger attacks) if the below is taken seriously? Disintegration would be destruction on the sub atomic level, or at least that's the physics definition.

DBZ Atomic Destruction

Shock97 said:
Got it. Still Kid Buu was reduced to vapor by normal Kai Blast. Out of curiosity can Beerus have atomic destruction (with his stronger attacks) if the below is taken seriously? Disintegration would be destruction on the sub atomic level, or at least that's the physics definition.
DBZ Atomic Destruction
Not sure, if they don't state the terms 'atom' or 'subatomic' explicitly we don't use it. Atomic disintegration is a very specific hax and is not given to any character based on speculation, personal interpretation or scaling.

Beerus did have an attack which could atomize someone if they touched it in Super so he could prevent Goku from blocking or reflecting it so does that count?

Hst master said:
Beerus did have an attack which could atomize someone if they touched it in Super so he could prevent Goku from blocking or reflecting it so does that count?
If "atoms" weren't explicitly called out then it won't count. I believe it does count since the word disintegrate was used, and in the context only has one meaning but since atoms weren't explicitly called out it won't be mentioned on his page.

Hst master said:
He never mention atomize, it's only atomizing when atom or subatomic particles are explicitly mentioned.

I believe a ki blast could reach Molecular Destruction Level depending on how concentrated it is. Ki control, it's why SSG almost destroyed the plains of existence, how Freiza can blow up a planet, and why SSj4 DIDN'T destroy the galaxy. Ki control.

After creating a breathable atmosphere Vados and probably Whis should have molecular manipulation. To do that would require a higher level of control over matter that extends into the molecular range.

It was stated that Trunks had atomized Frieza. It was also mentioned by the narrator that Spirit bomb destroyed Buu on a cellular level.

TitaniumxD said:
It was stated that Trunks had atomized Frieza. It was also mentioned by the narrator that Spirit bomb destroyed Buu on a cellular level.
Not saying that you're wrong or anything, but could you show some proof please or leave a link?

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
TitaniumxD said:
Not saying that you're wrong or anything, but could you show some proof please or leave a link?
Found it ... From Daizenshuu 7 http://web.archive.org/web/20111103...m/trans-daiz07.php?m=03&id=character_d-f#link

Freeza guide:

History He repeatedly conducted planetary invasions, collecting the outstanding warriors from various planets. He sold off the beautiful planets, and his hobby was collecting them. What's more, he acted as a land shark. Feared for his terrible band of followers, he is also the one who destroyed Planet Vegeta. He and his men came to Planet Namek, and there for the first time they were made to suffer. Even after bringing in the superior squadron known as the Ginyu Special-Squad, the tide of battle worsened. During his battle with Vegeta, he transformed willingly for the first time. After transforming, he utilized power far above what he had before his transformation, and he made Vegeta suffer severely, cruelly killing him after reaching his final form. As he defeated his opponents one after the other, he killed Kuririn, and was only outmatched by Super Saiyan Goku. Though he was thought to have died when Planet Namek was wiped out, he was revived as a mecha. But he was reduced to atoms by a boy who had come from the future, reaching a miserable end. (Daizenshuu 2, pp.190-193)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back