• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z: Molecular Destruction Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh the daizenshuu says frieza was atomized by trunks never knew it said that....

Idk those guidebooks contradict the anime and manga a lot and for the most part do more damage than help with some of the information they give. For example why than if freiza was atomized why was shenron able to bring his body back at all. In revenge of F we find out shenron can only bring you back in the condition your body left the real world and freizas body came back in parts. If he was atomized their wouldn't be a body to bring back. Or am I over thinking things

Frieza was cut in pieces then destroyed,but yea Shenlong brought him back in pieces since it makes more logic

Minstry of pain said:
In revenge of F we find out shenron can only bring you back in the condition your body left the real world and freizas body came back in parts. If he was atomized their wouldn't be a body to bring back. Or am I over thinking things
shenlong restored frieza body until he last moment with... well, a body

Can somebody make a summary regarding what you want to change?

Basically they want to add atomic destruction hax to everybody in the early Android Saga and up, that are equal to or above Trunks in SSJ1 base on the Guide/databook above.

Well, Trunks did disintegrate Frieza with his force-blasts, but we cannot rate it as any different than regular energy attacks, that should all be capable of the same thing, if powerful enough. Rating this as a full hax seems very far-fetched.

Antvasima said:
Well, Trunks did disintegrate Frieza with his force-blasts, but we cannot rate it as any different than regular energy attacks, that should all be capable of the same thing, if powerful enough. Rating this as a full hax seems very far-fetched.
Were not trying to say its a different type of Ki blast all together but that is possible if powerful enough to acomplish a feat like this.

If this is added (probably won't) just say their energy attacks are capable of reaching atomization levels. That doesn't mean hax since it's different from the atom attacks of something like Saint Seiya.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
wait so if we include the hax to atomize, then, that affect how they perform against high tier regenerators right?
Exacly thats why this could potentially be a big help.

They are all as strong as I thought lol.

Hey, they were as strong as I thought also.lol I've never underestimate guys who can destroy planets. xF

As of Dragon Ball Super, we don't use the databooks because of considerable contradictions with the anime. For the sake of consistency, the databook entry will have to be rejected

Atomic disintegration will have to be mentioned in the DBS anime/manga explicitly to be accepted for the characters.

Faisal Shourov said:
As of Dragon Ball Super, we don't use the databooks because of considerable contradictions with the anime. For the sake of consistency, the databook entry will have to be rejected
Atomic disintegration will have to be mentioned in the DBS anime/manga explicitly to be accepted for the characters.
Do you mind me asking why it contridics with the anime?

I really hate to say it, but in this case, it likely won't be used. Not solely because it's from a databook, but more because it's an offhand mention which uses "reduced to atoms" in a more flowery sense than a literal one. Especially since soon after Trunks' introduction, Cell was introuduced, and there was a really big point made about having to destroy him on a cellular level (which is a lot different than an atomic level). This would have been not only completely irrelevant, but also incredibly easy to do if basic ki attacks were capable of atomization, and probably wouldn't have even been mentioned. It likely would have just talked about how Cell had amazing regen without going into specifics.

Also, wasn't Buu supposed to have been destroyed on a cellular level, as well? Though personally, I always thought his regen seemed molecular in nature, but whatever.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I really hate to say it, but in this case, it likely won't be used. Not solely because it's from a databook, but more because it's an offhand mention which uses "reduced to atoms" in a more flowery sense than a literal one. Especially since soon after Trunks' introduction, Cell was intoruduced, and there was a really big point made about having to destroy him on a cellular level (which is a lot different than an atomic level). This would have been not only completely irrelevant, but also incredibly easy to do if basic ki attacks were capable of atomization, and probably wouldn't have even been mentioned. It likely would have just talked about how Cell had amazing regen without going into specifics.
Also, wasn't Buu supposed to have been destroyed on a cellular level, as well? Though personally, I always thought his regen seemed molecular in nature, but whatever.
They made such a big fuss over cellular destruction later on, if Trunks really did atomize Frieza then cellular would never be made a big deal of

Thanks for going over in details

Strmi said:
What fuss?they were just impressed about Cell Regenerationn ability
Yes, which was specifically on a cellular level (he regenerates as long as his main core is okay, which he can move around his body, at will).

Actually Cell having Cellular level Regenerationn doesn't mean they don't have atomic destruction in the bag, since characters like vegeta and goku tanked beams that are stronger than trunk's and still stands until this day, they don't have any kind of Regenerationn, it's there Ki shield that protect them from atomic destruction,to kill Cell, you need a beam stong enough to pierce his atomic level Protection and his Cellular level Regenerationn.

Aimenaltair said:
Actually Cell having Cellular level Regenerationn doesn't mean they don't have atomic destruction in the bag, since characters like vegeta and goku tanked beams that are stronger than trunk's and still stands until this day, they don't have any kind of Regenerationn, it's there Ki shield that protect them from atomic destruction,to kill Cell, you need a beam stong enough to pierce his atomic level Protectio and his Cellular level Regenerationn.
Sorry but that's baseless speculation, not backed up from manga

Then why those same blasts doesn't destroy them?because KI,as long as they have ki they can survive blasts

Strmi said:
Then why those same blasts doesn't destroy them?because KI,as long as they have ki they can survive blasts
Cell was actually destroyed or heavily damaged several times, though. And each time his Regenerationn was specified to be on a cellular level.

I will just add that a human cell is roughly 50 micrometers in area the atom in diameter is roughly 0.1 to 0.5 nanometers

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Strmi said:
Cell was actually destroyed or heavily damaged several times, though. And each time his Regenerationn was specified to be on a cellular level.
but the main cell on his body is not damaged tho if it was he would be dead, let's face it here this atomic level thing is a solid thing and was never contradicted, People like Goku piccolo and vegeta were hit harder than that blast and they're still alive, Vegeta tanked a full power blast from Buu and all it did was damaging his body, Majin vegeta by that time was leagues above Trunks and Frieza and Even Cell and SSJ2 Gohan.

Aimenaltair said:
but the main cell on his body is not damaged tho if it was he would be dead, let's face it here this atomic level thing is a solid thing and was never contradicted, People like Goku piccolo and vegeta were hit harder than that blast and they're still alive, Vegeta tanked a full power blast from Buu and all it did was damaging his body, Majin vegeta by that time was leagues above Trunks and Frieza and Even Cell and SSJ2 Gohan.
One of the times he blew himself up. Granted, he used it to his advantage combining Namekian regen with Saiyan zenkai boosts, but again, nothing suggested he was regenerating from atoms. He always used the cells harvested from other beings and the information stored in them to regenerate and gain power. Not his atoms. Something not being contradicted does not mean it's correct. There needs to be evidence for it, which in this case, there is unfortunately not enough of.

Buu on the other hand, is another story. I need to look at that quote about his death, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back