• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Radical Exact same image I wanted to use.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Teased since Resurrection of F Saga
>Months of Hype

>New shiny transformation

>Finally reached Beerus' level and likely surpassed him

>Jiren still whoops his ass.

Amazing.
It took 3 years, 2 movies and 110 episodes for it to happen, but we finally got to see Goku reach Beerus, then in classic DB fashion we're immediately introduced to someone still stronger.

One of if not my favorite episode of Super. I feel this fight will really go down in DB history.

Ok, I'll start to delete the comments that aren't from the staff nor users qualified to write here.

If we already reached a concensus (kinda), better applied the changes and close this.

>All this unrelated stuff

Guess the thread lived its purpose, so am I (if any), Wouldn't delete anything since other staff seems to enjoy it, but next time, please, avoid to comment in a only Staff thread.

Eh well Therif, that does not really seem good enough.

I mean, I have seen this line a lot of times in dragon ball, "He get stronger the more he fight, "he's becoming stronger with each hit he take, "He became stronger after his wound are healed"< That's with a lot of characters actually.

This does looks more statistics amplification. Heck this guy had reactive evolution for the same reason, and later was changed to stats amps....

@J-Man.

Okay, this is just my last comment.

I like how this single feat gave the wiki 21 more High 3-A pages.

Now we just need to add Mastery of Self-Movement to the Angels, or at the very least Whis.

My take on the episode:

Jire (who isn't anywhere near full power):

Extremely high pressure ki . His ki aura made a wall that not even base goku's KHH could penetrate. Backed by kaioshi

His ki had Beerus concerned.

His ki was shaking the world of void

Basically fodderized SSB KKx20 Goku with no hands (fodderized his other forms too)

You can see the forces from both fighters acting upon the spirit bomb

Now there's the cool feat with that ^

This was stated about the spirit bomb

This probably won't be applied, but I thought it would be nice to mention.

"Stellar black holes form when the center of a very massive star collapses in upon itself. This collapse also causes a supernova, or an exploding star, that blasts part of the star into space. "

The spirit bomb goes from reaching maximum expansion, to turning black and compressing in size and becomes a "black hole". This probably won't be touched upon too much due to people saying it doesn't act like a black hole, but there were many gravitational effects (such as floating rocks being crushed ). Definitely some gravity manipulation going on regardless.

Compared to a God of Destruction by Whis

Engages in combat while it looks like he does not move (only if you pause)

Belmoud talks about Jire (Basically can't lose to anyone)

Goku

Achieved ultra instinct, something the gods can hardly achieve , which made Beerus VERY salty

Blitzed the life out of Toppo and Dyspo

His form has a gravitational pull, pulled in loose rocks and boulders toward him

Shook the World of Void with his ki

Prepared to block Dyspo and Toppo's attacks before they were even anywhere near striking him

Emits a lot of heat

The gods fear Goku's new state

Logically, Jiren should be > Fused Zamasu (as if that wasn't already obvious). I don't think Goku ever said Jiren is the strongest he ever fought.

Trunks got the energy from Goku and Vegeta iirc, as well as the random fodder civilians on the planet.

Goku got the energy from 18 and 17, who could compete with SSB Goku although they were holding back, plus his energy is infinite, so him and 18 probably gave the most. He got energy from Gohan, Frieza, Tien, Krillin and Piccolo as well, and by resisting getting destroyed by it, he broke past his limits, and absorbed the energy of the spirit bomb.

I'm not yet sure about reactive evolution for Goku. It could be that he's mastering his form , as shown when he went SSG .

Like the Grand Priest said...

Possible powers: Gravity manipulation/ Black hole manipulation, limited power absorption, maybe a shield power from Jiren's ki

I think enhances senses kinda downplays the wow factor of Goku's abilities. Extrasensory perception, Precognition, Hyper/Enhanced Instincts? Or master of self movement.

Then there's there the void thing. I don't see how any evidence goes against what is directly stated. The only matter there is what Grand Priest created, and the timer was also created by him.

So how does a timer work in a place with no time? The same way the Dyspo match was recorded on the godpad, and was able to be played in slow motion. The Grand Priest likely created it, and has full control over its functions. Hit can also use his time-skip here you know. Or simple inconsistencies. After all, people went from not being able to see Dyspo, to tracking SSB KKx20 and UI Goku.

Delete my comment if I am out of place, but I have logistical question. How can that void be a true void when all these characters who need air to breathe and survive were able to be perfectly fine in there? Is that chocked up to PIS or do we assume the void is actually full of air and other enviromental elements to keep people alive?

Even if Piccolo said it, the circumstances seem similar to when Goku was SSG. And I always assumed every fiction involving a void ignored the logic behind existing there.

Should goku get auto-reflexes in his powers and abilities?.

Unite My Rice said:
My take on the episode:
Jire (who isn't anywhere near full power):

Extremely high pressure ki . His ki aura made a wall that not even base goku's KHH could penetrate. Backed by kaioshi

His ki had Beerus concerned.

His ki was shaking the world of void

Basically fodderized SSB KKx20 Goku with no hands (fodderized his other forms too)

You can see the forces from both fighters acting upon the spirit bomb

Now there's the cool feat with that ^

This was stated about the spirit bomb

This probably won't be applied, but I thought it would be nice to mention.

"Stellar black holes form when the center of a very massive star collapses in upon itself. This collapse also causes a supernova, or an exploding star, that blasts part of the star into space. "

The spirit bomb goes from reaching maximum expansion, to turning black and compressing in size and becomes a "black hole". This probably won't be touched upon too much due to people saying it doesn't act like a black hole, but there were many gravitational effects (such as floating rocks being crushed ). Definitely some gravity manipulation going on regardless.

Compared to a God of Destruction by Whis

Engages in combat while it looks like he does not move (only if you pause)

Belmoud talks about Jire (Basically can't lose to anyone)

Goku

Achieved ultra instinct, something the gods can hardly achieve , which made Beerus VERY salty

Blitzed the life out of Toppo and Dyspo

His form has a gravitational pull, pulled in loose rocks and boulders toward him

Shook the World of Void with his ki

Prepared to block Dyspo and Toppo's attacks before they were even anywhere near striking him

Emits a lot of heat

The gods fear Goku's new state

Logically, Jiren should be > Fused Zamasu (as if that wasn't already obvious). I don't think Goku ever said Jiren is the strongest he ever fought.

Trunks got the energy from Goku and Vegeta iirc, as well as the random fodder civilians on the planet.

Goku got the energy from 18 and 17, who could compete with SSB Goku although they were holding back, plus his energy is infinite, so him and 18 probably gave the most. He got energy from Gohan, Frieza, Tien, Krillin and Piccolo as well, and by resisting getting destroyed by it, he broke past his limits, and absorbed the energy of the spirit bomb.

I'm not yet sure about reactive evolution for Goku. It could be that he's mastering his form , as shown when he went SSG .

Like the Grand Priest said...

Possible powers: Gravity manipulation/ Black hole manipulation, limited power absorption, maybe a shield power from Jiren's ki

I think enhances senses kinda downplays the wow factor of Goku's abilities. Extrasensory perception, Precognition, Hyper/Enhanced Instincts? Or master of self movement.

Then there's there the void thing. I don't see how any evidence goes against what is directly stated. The only matter there is what Grand Priest created, and the timer was also created by him.

So how does a timer work in a place with no time? The same way the Dyspo match was recorded on the godpad, and was able to be played in slow motion. The Grand Priest likely created it, and has full control over its functions. Hit can also use his time-skip here you know. Or simple inconsistencies. After all, people went from not being able to see Dyspo, to tracking SSB KKx20 and UI Goku.
On topic again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back