• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Upgrades for every Canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean when Jiren tries to nuke them? Goku and Vegeta were both unable to move and in base form, and they are only considered Low 2-C in Blue or higher. It's extremely reasonable for 17 to tank that blast, considering Jiren wouldn't be intending on killing Goku and Vegeta.

Although, that raises the question of why 17 couldn't simply slap the attack away. I guess Jiren could have put more power into it, but that would risk killing Goku and Vegeta so...inconsistency?

Mickey1940 said:
The only difference between "VS Anilaza" Goku and "VS Jiren alongside Vegeta" Goku was that Goku was using Kaioken
SSGSS Goku was visibly struggling alongside the rest of his team, and he didn't get any significant boosts or Zenkais between the 2 fights (other than Kaioken)

so unless you want to say that Kaioken can make a 3A character go Low 2C, SSGSS Goku should still be Low 2C, and Anilaza, as well as the other U7 fighters, should be Low 2C as well

I think the changes were already made, in which case I can close this thread.

My only main question is--should we not at least give 17 a slightly higher rating for his Barrier, even if it's just "possibly higher"? Otherwise there's not much point in using a barrier to protect yourself or to empower your strike attacks if it's not any more durable than your own body is...

Undoubtedly, his barrier gives him higher protection.

Was there anything else that needed to be done that hasn't been down already?

Anilaza's profile still seems to imply that he fought a limit broken Low 2-C Super Saiyan Blue Goku.

I think it should be clarified in either Anilaza or Goku's profile that Goku only became Low 2-C after his fight with Anilaza.

@SSGJ

Are you willing to handle that if I unlock the page(s)?

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

Because he had not been portrayed to be, or had shown any Low 2-C feats until after his fight with Anilaza. He even powered up again to fight Jire

He was also consistently shown to be equal to the rest of the 3-A fighters at that point in time.

he didn't achieve any limit-breaks or zenkais after Anilaza though

the only difference was that he used Kaioken

so are you assuming that Kaioken is the reason why is SSGSS form is Low 2C? cause that doesn't make much sense

Well, until the rest of the characters during the Anilaza fight are considered Low 2-C, neither Anilaza nor SSJB Goku can't be considered Low 2-C at that point in time.

Also Goku could fight somewhat on par with Jiren even before using Kaioken, however Jiren was still clearly superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back