• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently we have a few accepted CRTs that never really got properly indexed into the pages/profiles, this thread will be focusing on just implementing two of them since they're the easiest to go through.

Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta Re-Calculation
A new calculation for First Form Frieza's feat was made due to the size of average Planets getting buffed. And was even accepted in this CRT. Here is the AP scaling chain for it:
The only multiplier I added was Third Form Frieza also multiplying strength by 2x based on how each transformation multiplies Frieza's strength many times, with Second Form supporting that by being 2x outright too. Apart from that, there's no changes.

DBS Manga Downgrade
Another CRT that got accepted but was never really implemented was RoF Goku not being 2-C in base anymore. The AP scaling chain for this was already done in the previous AP scaling chain I linked before.

All of the characters scaling to Base RoF Goku/Vegeta or above should be "At least 4-B" this includes: Goku Black Pre-Zamasu Heal, and Weakened Moro normally (without Magic, though with Magic he's 2-C)

Final Form Frieza can clash with beyond g*d Goku so he's 2-C in all his keys

And that's about it, hopefully this doesn't derail.

Last edited:
I agree with the upgraded version of the Planet Vegeta calculation of course. And the downgrades are more so for the Manga counterparts of the DBS cast? I am okay with that.

Weakened Moro scales to SSJ Vegeta who would be 2-C by this point because the Goku Black Arc makes all such characters 2-C, so he doesn't need to get downgraded
Why would they all be 2-C? The only character that can be argued for 2-C in base is Goku Black post-healing. His SSR form is never stated to be equal to SSB for the manga continuity, so SSB Vegeta overpowering him doesn't mean he's also 2-C in base

IMG_0262.jpg

Agree with the planets Vegeta calc upgrade regarding the dbs manga ssj2 black was throwing hands with Vegeta blue I think they should start scaling to 2c at base or atleast there super Saiyan forms from black arc

Why would they all be 2-C? The only character that can be argued for 2-C in base is Goku Black post-healing. His SSR form is never stated to be equal to SSB for the manga continuity, so SSB Vegeta overpowering him doesn't mean he's also 2-C in base
SSB and SSR are quite literally equivalent, as Ice has noted

Also, you got stuff like Hit taking (pun not intended) hits from both SSJ Goku and SSG Goku - which to me doesn't make sense if there's such a massive gap between the God Forms and the Non-God Forms

Question, does the new DBZ planet standards affect toei?, because if it does, then the Vegeta exploding a planet calc that got Toei DBZ characters their 4-C rating should be revised

Back