• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Universes/Timeline Tiering Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
aight, then the multiverse being Universal is fine, though the main cast should all keep there rating and only zeno's and super shenrons rating change
and the angels, there is some more i think, but i will save it for another thread

and also they all become above baseline instead of the weird half 2-C we have right now

I think other members have already given enough reasons to invalidate this thread.
Which are? 0 evidence for Timeline containing ROSAT + extraordinary claim of one Spacetime containing other at that only evidence so far it had is only that ROSAT is contained within the Universe7 created because it was introduced before the multiverse and characters not being able to travel outside universe, etc, but now it's location has been established outside of where we default it and that had been done after entire Cosmology has been established.

Well, to put an end to the joy of the haters on duty, here it is mentioned in the manga that the "NAMELESS PLANET THAT EXISTS INSIDE A NEUTRAL DIMENSION"

Now we have a confirmation, there is a neutral dimension that separates the Universes

Without further ado, for Champa with the use of the cube it is impossible to catch anyone

Summary of everything: it is only possible to access other Universes through the cube, if the Universes had the same space-time several people would be traveling as if it were nothing, there is a neutral space that separates the Universes ( dimension ) Angels can travel freely through the universe because they have the ability to traverse entire space-time via speed

Nameless planet won't change anything, and The very act of capable accessing ROSAT invalidate the reasoning of cube.

Nameless planet won't change anything, and The very act of capable accessing ROSAT invalidate the reasoning of cube.
the planet does not change anything, but where it is, which is in one dimension, my friend, which already refutes all your arguments and proving that the Universes exist several different space-times within from them .

we don't, we never did if that was the case BoG goku would be 2-C, the wiki does not accept it and arguing for it is derail

now that i think about it, would zamasu even maintain his rating? he is affecting a timeline's space time, but just the 3-A universe inside of it making it just a limited space time manipulation, no?

the very fact that it is affected by time travel makes it having time, also read above

in the last thread it was decided that the rosat is not part of the universe, and with it being a separate space time, while all the others don't have, now there is no reason to assume it is inside neither the universe or the timeline, it is an extraordinary claim that needs evidence

the point is that, now that the rosat is confirmed to be part of the universe, now there is no reason to assume it is with no evidence, same goes with it being inside the timeline, no evidence

dude, can you please stop derailing? this thread is about the ROSAT not about any of the other realms, the wiki does not accepted them as space times, the only we did was the ROSAT, and now we have no reason to assume that it is inside neither the universe nor the timeline, to talk about the other realms being space times is derail, please stop, this thread doesn't need to longer than what it already is becoming, if you think that they are space times, ask for a staff for permission, convince them and them make a thread for it, don't derail it here
I recommend you tone it down with me, plus I'm just arguing, if you think it's bad just ignore me, I'm not rambling or anything like that, I'm just proving my point, don't be rude when people are arguing and asking to you stop.

actually this thread is about proving whether Universe 7 exists different spacetimes, don't get things mixed up, just because it's been rejected by others doesn't mean it's not a proof.

exactly here

speaks to prove if there is evidence that there are different spacetimes, DB cosmology is not formed only by the room of time. So we're not just talking about the room of time, but DB's afterlife as well.

I'm going to call an administrator, to give his honest opinion here, besides this will only get worse, I'm tired of hearing the same arguments that were refuted in previous threads, I don't know how that passed, but anyway, this is my last comment here, I'm extremely tired of this, we already proved that the Universes do not have the same spacetime.

It's a crt damn. You're not suppose to spam it with multi post and things entirely unnecessary or against the discussion rules like daizenshuu, it's not helping. I would request a staff to delete this unnecessary spamming.

Which are? 0 evidence for Timeline containing ROSAT + extraordinary claim of one Spacetime containing other at that only evidence so far it had is only that ROSAT is contained within the Universe7 created because it was introduced before the multiverse and characters not being able to travel outside universe, etc, but now it's location has been established outside of where we default it and that had been done after entire Cosmology has been established.
ROSAT is literally created by Dende within the timeline, unless Dende has some kind of interdimensional range that even the Gods don't, seem to be very simple to assume that it is within the timeline
Furthermore, the split timeline mechanic separates all events in history, assuming that ROSAT is unaffected by this is basically saying that if Trunks and Goku entered the ROSAT at the same time they would end up in the same place.

Well, to put an end to the joy of the haters on duty
yes, they just did not fall into harsh reality.
of course, downgrade means haters and delusions, dude stop with the attitude, it doesn't help your case, if you think your points are correct, just present them, why do you feel the need to call people that disagree with you of haters? just so you know db is in my top 5 anime/manga

here it is mentioned in the manga that the "NAMELESS PLANET THAT EXISTS INSIDE A NEUTRAL DIMENSION"

Now we have a confirmation, there is a neutral dimension that separates the Universes

Without further ado, for Champa with the use of the cube it is impossible to catch anyone

Summary of everything: it is only possible to access other Universes through the cube, if the Universes had the same space-time several people would be traveling as if it were nothing, there is a neutral space that separates the Universes ( dimension ) Angels can travel freely through the universe because they have the ability to traverse entire space-time via speed

how does this prove that they are space times? they are different dimensions that you cannot normally access from one another, they still have the same time

I recommend you tone it down with me
show me where i was disrespectful with you, i was just saying for to not derail with other realms being space times within the universe talk

plus I'm just arguing, if you think it's bad just ignore me, I'm not rambling or anything like that, I'm just proving my point, don't be rude when people are arguing and asking to you stop.
when you are trying to argue for something that it is already rejected and is not in theme with what the thread is for, them i yeah i will call you out since all you are doing in derailing and making the thread go bigger than what it needs to be, the topic at hand is complicated as it is, we can't have someone making more confusing proposing something that is not in the op nor is what the thread is trying to do, you would need another thread of your own for that with permission of staff, don't make this thread more convoluted than it already is

actually this thread is about proving whether Universe 7 exists different spacetimes
no it is a thread about the individual universes being different space times, you were arguing for the realms inside the universes to be different space times which is not what this thread is about

don't get things mixed up, just because it's been rejected by others doesn't mean it's not a proof.
you would need to have this stuff about the realms themselves inside the universes to be approved first, the realms being different space times was rejected so many times that it has a rule on it, you need to make it accepted first to use it as an argument, this is how it is, this is the rules, seriously what is stopping you for asking a mod for permission to make a thread on it?

exactly here

speaks to prove if there is evidence that there are different spacetimes, DB cosmology is not formed only by the room of time. So we're not just talking about the room of time, but DB's afterlife as well.

no, it speaks as proof of the individual universes being space times, the only realm inside the universe that was accepted as another space time was the rosat, as of the last thread, not anymore, so we are seeing if there is proof of it being inside the timeline, which also has not been provided, realms like the afterlife were rejected so many times in the past that there is a rule on it, all that this does is extend an already long thread for no reason

It's a crt damn. You're not suppose to spam it with multi post and things entirely unnecessary or against the discussion rules like daizenshuu, it's not helping. I would request a staff to delete this unnecessary spamming.
wow, now I can't argue against it even with the canonical databook of the work? I'm not spamming or anything like that, I'm just proving that there are different spacetimes, it can't stay angry at the evidence.

ROSAT is literally created by Dende within the timeline
prove both of those?

unless Dende has some kind of interdimensional range that even the Gods don't
what would the problem of that be?

seem to be very simple to assume that it is within the timeline
a separated space time will not be considered part another without clear evidence

Furthermore, the split timeline mechanic separates all events in history, assuming that ROSAT is unaffected by this is basically saying that if Trunks and Goku entered the ROSAT at the same time they would end up in the same place.
there are multiple rosats, as shown in the previous thread, other timelines reaching other rosats is very reasonable

ROSAT is literally created by Dende within the timeline, unless Dende has some kind of interdimensional range that even the Gods don't, seem to be very simple to assume that it is within the timeline
This reasoning is contradicted by the very fact that ROSAT is outside of universe 7, Dende just created a pocket dimension disconnected from rest of the timeline and so outside of it spatiotemporally.

The original Japanese text uses the kanji 中立空間, which translates into "neutral space", with 空間 literally meaning a physical space, like a gap between two objects. The neutral space between Universes 6 and 7 is just that; a void of outer space, complete with its own celestial bodies, not a dimension separating space-time.

There are multiple iterations of the ROSAT, yes. That's because that realm is still affected by the whole timeline splitting. So it's present within other timelines as well.Multiverse mechanics aren't so hard to understand.

The RoSaT is not some kind of multiversal singularity where multiple points time end up being mashed together. It's literally never shown to be.This ain't The Breakers. If you have proof of this, then go ahead and post it.

Do we know if it's created by Dende? Or is it done similarly to how creating the Dragon Balls works?

Side note, otherwise it also would imply to have been formed by Kami.

The original Japanese text uses the kanji 中立空間, which translates into "neutral space", with 空間 literally meaning a physical space, like a gap between two objects. The neutral space between Universes 6 and 7 is just that; a void of outer space, complete with its own celestial bodies, not a dimension separating space-time.
literally proves the universes share the same spacetime

prove both of those?
Dende is the one who recreated the ROSAT once Vegeta destroyed it, and do I really need to show why Dende is inside the timeline?
what would the problem of that be?
Literally no one who is extraspherically above Dende shows such a range
there are multiple rosats, as shown in the previous thread, other timelines reaching other rosats is very reasonable
We're talking about two timelines that branched out, the entrance to Trunks' ROSAT is a clone of the one we see in the main universe, plus all the other ROSATS we see in the series don't have the same time flow as the one we see in the main universe.
assume the timeline simply switches to another ROSAT conveniently instead of cloning it like the rest of the timeline is a headcannon

Dende is inside the timeline?
As I said, dende being inside Timeline has nothing to do with position of ROSAT as it would imply that ROSAT is inside living universe or U7 which is wrong. So reasoning is incorrect to begin with.

We're talking about two timelines that branched out, the entrance to Trunks' ROSAT is a clone of the one we see in the main universe, plus all the other ROSATS we see in the series don't have the same time flow as the one we see in the main universe.
assume the timeline simply switches to another ROSAT conveniently instead of cloning it like the rest of the timeline is a headcannon
Branching Timelines won't affect the matter of multiple ROSAT as all of them will eventually have the story being copied, story of Kami who will create the ROSAT in all timelines that are copies of main timeline.

Universes are visibly spatially closed and separate from this neutral space, and not just an agglomeration of matter, their sharing a common space time around them is basically what a hypertimeline is all about.
yes. They're SPATIALLY closed.

Nothing at any point in the whole anime suggest they're independent low 2-C structures.

yes. They're SPATIALLY closed.

Nothing at any point in the whole anime suggest they're independent low 2-C structures.
All the scan showed was that there is a space between universes, you were treating this as the incontrovertible evidence of the century, the universes being spacetimes of their own but encompassed by that space that makes them a single timeline is still possible, about having the evidence for it is just what is being discussed

All the scan showed was that there is a space between universes, you were treating this as the incontrovertible evidence of the century, the universes being spacetimes of their own but encompassed by that space that makes them a single timeline is still possible, about having the evidence for it is just what is being discussed
The fact they all encompass the same timeline, planets exist in between them, and there's no actual evidence proving they're low 2-C structures is why they're not low 2-C structures.

Wiki standards and perhaps biased staff support are the only 2 things propping up 2-C DB multiverse, no other verse with these anti-feats and absurd levels of ignoring the source material would be treated as 2-C here.

The fact we ignore all the supporting evidence for 2-C U7, but treat the multiverse as 2-C despite having no supporting evidence and anti-feats is just a joke.

There are multiple iterations of the ROSAT, yes. That's because that realm is still affected by the whole timeline splitting. So it's present within other timelines as well.Multiverse mechanics aren't so hard to understand.
there are naturally multiple rosats, as shown in in the precious thread, what stops other timelines to access other rosats?

The RoSaT is not some kind of multiversal singularity where multiple points time end up being mashed together. It's literally never shown to be.
i don't understand your point, when did anyone said anything about the rosat being a singularity? the point is that it doesn't branch along with the normal timeline

This ain't The Breakers. If you have proof of this, then go ahead and post it.
proof of what?

The fact they all encompass the same timeline, planets exist in between them, and there's no actual evidence proving they're low 2-C structures is why they're not low 2-C structures.

Wiki standards and perhaps biased staff support are the only 2 things propping up 2-C DB multiverse, no other verse with these anti-feats and absurd levels of ignoring the source material would be treated as 2-C here.

The fact we ignore all the supporting evidence for 2-C U7, but treat the multiverse as 2-C despite having no supporting evidence and anti-feats is just a joke.
this is so sad, that I get discouraged.

weren't you in the last thread? it is on the op for it
here it is:

Are you serious? If this is the only evidence, then i will argue against it.

One dimension with the same properties as The RoSaT existing naturally doesn't mean the latter exists naturally as well. This is faulty logic.

Especially when we know the RoSaT was created by someone while this dimension exists naturally.

The original Japanese text uses the kanji 中立空間, which translates into "neutral space", with 空間 literally meaning a physical space, like a gap between two objects. .
That’s not the only way that can be taken, especially when Super itself more than once has clearly used 空間 "space" in the sense of an actual separate space/dimension.

One dimension with the same properties as The RoSaT existing naturally doesn't mean the latter exists naturally as well. This is faulty logic.
what is the evidence for it not being naturally?

Especially when we know the RoSaT was created by someone while this dimension exists naturally.
do we? can you show it? and this actually helps my argument, if they were created then when a timeline splits the act of it being created is also pressented in the splited timeline, without the need of the rosat being affected

Both are RoSaT, so it's very much that they share same property and, frieza went to some planet which had the RoSaT so it's also created by someone from living universe. And as @Nullflowerblush said, there are multiple RoSaT, it would be impossible for parallel world's to share same RoSaT, they'll all eventually have their own RoSaT created by their Kami's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back