• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Universes/Timeline Tiering Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are RoSaT, so it's very much that they share same property and, frieza went to some planet which had the RoSaT so it's also created by someone from living universe. And as @Nullflowerblush said, there are multiple RoSaT, it would be impossible for parallel world's to share same RoSaT, they'll all eventually have their own RoSaT created by their Kami's.
Random dimensions with time dilation can be compared to the ROSAT. It's not the first time that happens (i remember such a scene in Heroes too) so why is it being taken literally?

Besides,again, those are alternative versions of the ROSAT created by timeline split. They're completely separate from the ones in the other space times. I have never claimed the opposite.

Those timelines (like the Future Trunks one) and everything inside of them isn't "natural" , it's all a byproduct of time travel, which causes time distortions and branches the timeline. It's the whole point of the Androids saga.

Random dimensions with time dilation can be compared to the ROSAT. It's not the first time that happens so why is it being taken literally?
because it is called to be one, so we have no reason to believe that it isn't one

(i remember such a scene in Heroes too)
non canon doesn't matter

Besides,again, those are alternative versions of the ROSAT created by timeline split.
proof that they were created by the timeline split? that they were affected by time travel even tho they are separated space times?

Those timelines and everything inside of them isn't "natural" , it's all a byproduct of time travel, which causes time distortions and branches the timeline. It's the whole point of the Androids saga.
yeah, so? there are more than 1 rosat, therefore different timelines accessing different rosats is very reasonable and it requires less assumptions than saying that a separate space time is affected by time travel and that the db timeline is a very specific type of timeline

because it is called to be one, so we have no reason to believe that it isn't one
Name fallacy.

Proof that they were created by the timeline split? that they were affected by time travel even tho they are separated space times?
We come back to how branching timelines work. It's the default assumption unless proven otherwise. The timeline split yet the RoSaT is still there. The burden of proof is on you.

Yeah, so? there are more than 1 rosat, therefore different timelines accessing different rosats is very reasonable and it requires less assumptions than saying that a separate space time is affected by time travel and that the db timeline is a very specific type of timeline
You do realize that these alternative timelines all exist because of timeline branching right? You do realize that these aren't assumptions, but just how the multiverse works and how the multiverse is stated to work right?

"Many different futures are created over the smallest of things" to quote the DBZ manga.

Also you still have to prove that Frieza's dimension and the RoSaT are the same thing. Since one exists naturally and the other was created. Big difference.

Name fallacy.
explain, i don't understand how it is a fallacy

We come back to how branching timelines work. It's the default assumption unless proven otherwise. The timeline split yet the RoSaT is still there. The burden of proof is on you.
no? 1 the default assumption is that separated space times are not inside others and 2 if there are more dimensions like the rosat(there are called rosat, but you don't like the name for some reason) then these other timelines could connect with those instead of the same one that wouldn't be branched since it is another space time

You do realize that these alternative timelines all exist because of timeline branching right? You do realize that these aren't assumptions, but just how the multiverse works and how the multiverse is stated to work right?
and you do understand that the said branches don't affect other space times right? that being another space times would make them inaffect by the time travel inside another space time right?

"Many different futures are created over the smallest of things" to quote the DBZ manga.
whis says otherwise, even so having more than one rosat makes it more likely that these other timelines are reaching to different rosats

Also you still have to prove that Frieza's dimension and the RoSaT are the same thing.
they are said to be the same, you are the one who has to show proof

Since one exists naturally and the other was created. Big difference.
prove that it was created, also it being created helps my argument a lot as i explained latter

Random dimensions with time dilation can be compared to the ROSAT. It's not the first time that happens (i remember such a scene in Heroes too) so why is it being taken literally?

Besides,again, those are alternative versions of the ROSAT created by timeline split. They're completely separate from the ones in the other space times. I have never claimed the opposite.

Those timelines (like the Future Trunks one) and everything inside of them isn't "natural" , it's all a byproduct of time travel, which causes time distortions and branches the timeline. It's the whole point of the Androids saga.
Yes they're by product of trunks saga but if ROSAT has been existed since forever then it would have indicated that it is affected by time travel as there cannot be any other cause for it to be present in the other timelines as well aside from timetravel but now that we know it's because of Kami, the story being copied already evident all the stuff.

in that scene it is the same thing as when trunks time travels, zamasu doing what he did was part of the timeline, beerus erasing zamasu changed the timeline, we were talking about the MWI where every possibility becomes a timeline

What Null said.

Now i hope you're not going to tell me this RoSaT magically appeared out of nowhere, or has always existed.
it was created again by whoever created it in the main timeline in the first place, since the act of it being created was part of the main timeline

̶O̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶U̶7̶ ̶s̶m̶h̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶.̶
Still contradicts the stuff written whatever reasoning being used besides, universe in super has been consistently standing for U7 ever since 12 universes has been introduced.

No? Where’d you get that idea from?
Yes? A seprate spacetime is seprate space unaffected by the spacetime of the each other that's the reason RoSaT being inside universe has been used for reasoning that verse works differently than irl stuff or else why it's written on zeno profile? Why the previous thread got controversial and why this thread exist?

Real quick, in the original Japanese text, the Supreme Kai uses the kanji for "space-time", 時空, and in the Viz translation, he refers to his destination as the twelve universes, but he further confirms that he used the Time Ring to travel to the future. His declaration of jumping between time and space is, in all likelihood, in reference to his journey to and fro the future.

Real quick, in the original Japanese text, the Supreme Kai uses the kanji for "space-time", 時空, and in the Viz translation, he refers to his destination as the twelve universes, but he further confirms that he used the Time Ring to travel to the future. His declaration of jumping between time and space is, in all likelihood, in reference to his journey to and fro the future.

You are not enjoying the show with popcorns are you?

No? Where’d you get that idea from?
if it is said to be an alternate dimension with its own space and time, then we would assume that it is outside of another space time, since this is the most simple assumption to make instead of saying that a space time is inside another just because

Even better, because D7 states that the ROSAT is located in Area 1-B of U7.
no? it says that the entrance of it is, with the door being what makes both connect when open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back