• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Universes/Timeline Tiering Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point being that seperate space-times were still perfectly okay with being part of the timeline. Why would ROSAT be any different. It's only referred to as another dimension disconnected from U7. Seems like a stretch to then connect that to the entirety of the timeline
The point stands still. The profile needs justification/reasoning for it to be a part of the Timeline. If the reason is what you are suggesting, it's needed to be written on profiles or have to be accepted by everyone/staff, or else it'll be just one sided interpretation of accepting it to be a part of Timeline because it cannot be proven otherwise. As I said, the reasoning is fine to me but I've to make sure that it's fine to everyone else. The main thing in previous CRT was simply that it has no evidence for being a part of the universe, same stands for timeline unless we justify it on profile with reason.

The point stands still. The profile needs justification/reasoning for it to be a part of the Timeline. If the reason is what you are suggesting, it's needed to be written on profiles or have to be accepted by everyone/staff, or else it'll be just one sided interpretation of accepting it to be a part of Timeline because it cannot be proven otherwise. As I said, the reasoning is fine to me but I've to make sure that it's fine to everyone else. The main thing in previous CRT was simply that it has no evidence for being a part of the universe, same stands for timeline unless we justify it on profile with reason.
Quite the opposite actually.

Being inside will be the most default assumption given the circumstances. Being outside is what would require explicit proof and then we decide how to mention in a blog or sumthin

The only structure that is explicitly outside the timeline is World of Void and Zeno's palace.

Prove that RoSaT has similar lore.
being a separated space time is enough without evidence of otherwise, again since there is no evidence for it to be inside the timeline, if it is another space time the basic assumption is that it is separated from other space times, a timeline in this case

Because we assumed ROSAT is a part of the universe based off what I suggested above got contradicted later on, and same suggested for it being inside the Timeline, point is, who agrees besides me?
i am just a little confused, do you agree with it being inside the timeline or outside?

The point being that seperate space-times were still perfectly okay with being part of the timeline. Why would ROSAT be any different. It's only referred to as another dimension disconnected from U7. Seems like a stretch to then connect that to the entirety of the timeline
because all of them are affected by time travel, with they calling all 12 universes a timeline in the goku black saga, the rosat never received anything similar to be accepted as part of the timeline

Quite the opposite actually.

Being inside will be the most default assumption given the circumstances. Being outside is what would require explicit proof and then we decide how to mention in a blog or sumthin
how is it the default assumption? a separated space time being, well separated, is the default assumption

because all of them are affected by time travel, with they calling all 12 universes a timeline in the goku black saga, the rosat never received anything similar to be accepted as part of the timeline
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zen'ō

Note: We consider the universes in Dragon Ball alternate time-spaces relative to each other, hence why Zen'ō is rated as 2-C, despite the events in the Goku Black Saga showing parallel timelines encompassing the whole of the multiverse.

The reason for this is that Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel; which proves that the new timelines can encompass other space-times as well, and thus the events in the Future Trunks Saga don't prove anything in the way of the universes being physically connected.
Obviously there's this new passed CRT about RoSaT, but it doesn't change much.
Why WOV is outside the Timeline?
It's seperate from all U1 to U12 universes.

being a separated space time is enough without evidence of otherwise, again since there is no evidence for it to be inside the timeline, if it is another space time the basic assumption is that it is separated from other space times, a timeline in this case
You're literally shifting the burden of proof. You have to actually prove that it's not part of the timeline. Again, the only statement we have is that it's likely not part of U7. Extending this to the entire timeline needs more evidence rather than just assumptions.
The ROSAT has barely information regarding it to begin with. How the hell would we know if it was or wasn't affected by time travel?
how is it the default assumption? a separated space time being, well separated, is the default assumption
Because even when the universes were treated as Low 2C, we still held the assumption that they were all part of the timeline. Yet now, when we have a scan of the ROSAT not being part of U7, it's somehow disconnected from the whole timeline? I shouldn't have to spell out where the problems are here.

Saying that ROSAT is a part of the universe for the reasoning of sagan standard and occam's Razer everyone is proposing have to be accepted and keep that in mind that it would set a precedent here to in the staff discussion for other verses.

Saying that ROSAT is a part of the universe for the reasoning of sagan standard and occam's Razer everyone is proposing have to be accepted and keep that in mind that it would set a precedent here to in the staff discussion for other verses.
Nobody's saying it's part of the universe apart from DDM. We're saying that there's literally zero evidence that could allow us to stretch that to it not being part of the entire timeline

Nobody's saying it's part of the universe apart from DDM. We're saying that there's literally zero evidence that could allow us to stretch that to it not being part of the entire timeline
Applies same for timeline, we would be setting a precedent, and there is reason that it is seprate spacetime continuum from the usual spacetime of the multiverse, having entirely different flow than it.

Just same as Universe 12 is seprate from universe 1, what took you or everyone here into thinking that it's outside of timeline itself?
I would have to look into exact context. Been a long time since participated in DBS thread.
Let's say I am wrong. And it is part of timeline.
What next?

I would have to look into exact context. Been a long time since participated in DBS thread.
Let's say I am wrong. And it is part of timeline.
What next?
The very thinking that it's stated to be outside of timespace and have different flow took you or everyone else here into thinking that it's outside of timeline. The same here is being argued for the ROSAT. So saying that it's not default to say seprate spacetime's aren't seprate from the usual spacetime/entire timeline is quite contradicting to our own understanding.

@GilverTheProtoAngelo ehh, the recent CRT does change some stuff, more specifically that nuking any of the individual universes wouldn't be close to tier 2 anymore since the RoSaT is shown to not be a part of the universe anymore. If anything this just at the worst case scenario removed the half 2-C scaling the GoD have, and instead would just upscale from IZ thanks to some older CRTs with Jiren and the GoD upscaling from IZ.

The very thinking that it's stated to be outside of timespace and have different flow took you or everyone else here into thinking that it's outside of timeline. The same here is being argued for the ROSAT. So saying that it's not default to say seprate spacetime's aren't seprate from the usual spacetime is quite contradicting to our own understanding.
I schnee.
You are drawing a parallel then.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zen'ō

Obviously there's this new passed CRT about RoSaT, but it doesn't change much.
we only assumed that the rosat was affected because it was part of the universe 7 and it would logically branch with it as part of it, without that now we have no reason to assume that it is even part of the timeline in the first place

You're literally shifting the burden of proof. You have to actually prove that it's not part of the timeline. Again, the only statement we have is that it's likely not part of U7. Extending this to the entire timeline needs more evidence rather than just assumptions.
no i am not, a separated space time would not be part of another without evidence, this is the default assumption with tier 2 structures

The ROSAT has barely information regarding it to begin with. How the hell would we know if it was or wasn't affected by time travel?
the fact that it is another space TIME, with its own flow of TIME? meaning that it has no reason to be affected, just like any separated space time there is, unless there is evidence for the contrary

Because even when the universes were treated as Low 2C, we still held the assumption that they were all part of the timeline. Yet now, when we have a scan of the ROSAT not being part of U7, it's somehow disconnected from the whole timeline? I shouldn't have to spell out where the problems are here.
you should since the 12 universe are said to be a timeline in the goku black saga, it was considered a hypertimeline(forgot the exact name) since we had reason to assume that alternate space times were being affected by time travel, the said reason is no more as of the last crt, so we can't assume it anymore, so now the db timeline becomes a conbination of 3-A dimensions as it is low 2-C in its entirety just like most timelines there is, it just becomes a normal timeline with all 12 universes sharing the same timeflow being only separated spatially

even the zamasu thing is debatable, but let us focus on the cosmology and let the scaling to another thread, or else this will become more of a mess then already is seriously i do not want this to reach 10 pages, i have saw things similar

look on the bright side, an admin disagreed with this, now just wait for another to disagree and we close the topic that shouldn't even exist, that's absurd.

@omegabronic We can kill 2 birds with one stone with this CRT. We just remove the RoSaT explanation from the explanation and just downgrade the universe to being above baseline 3-A or replace it with some other alternate space-time flow statements in the universe if there exists any.

@Reiner both you and Omega cut it out with the laughing text. It's not helping this CRT at all.

look on the bright side, an admin disagreed with this, now just wait for another to disagree and we close the topic that shouldn't even exist, that's absurd.
okay that is authoritarian, if two staffs disagree we wait for more input and for more evaluation, don't try to rush it just because you disagree with it

@omegabronic We can kill 2 birds with one stone with this CRT. We just remove the RoSaT explanation from the explanation and just downgrade the universe to being above baseline 3-A or replace it with some other alternate space-time flow statements in the universe if there exists any.
okay, but just focus on cosmology first
@Reiner both you and Omega cut it out with the laughing text. It's not helping this CRT at all.
sorry, not doing it again

we only assumed that the rosat was affected because it was part of the universe 7 and it would logically branch with it as part of it, without that now we have no reason to assume that it is even part of the timeline in the first place
Why are you extrapolating that RoSaT being outside U7 to it completely being outside timeline? You need explicit evidence for that
Time Travel/Travel Paradoxes affect timeline and duplicate everything in it.
You still need to prove its outside timeline to not get affected.
You are making circular and self fullfilling arguements.
You are assuming RoSaT is outside timeline and then conclude that it's not affected on your own, and then you are using that belief to prove that Timeline is just low2C. Lots of unproven assumptions.

You know what this could be a boon in disguise. It may even be an harder proof of U1 to U12 being low2C each.
But I have a meeting now, I will come later.

alternate space-time flow statements
ROSAT was the only one universe had so far based off few reasonings such as it being introduced before the multiverse, Goku not being capable going outside the universe and not being aware of other universes whatsover but with recent chapter all of this reasoning has been gone. Multiverse existence wouldn't matter if prior universe existence itself has been not being a support for ROSAT to be inside.

Why are you extrapolating that RoSaT being outside U7 to it completely being outside timeline? You need explicit evidence for that
no i don't, it is an separated space time, so the default assumption is that it is not within another space time, aka a timeline, so either give me evidence for it to be inside the timeline or we just agree to disagree and let the staff evaluate it and answer any question of them, because this is going or circles

Time Travel/Travel Paradoxes affect timeline and duplicate everything in it.
You still need to prove its outside timeline to not get affected.
read above

You are making circular and self fullfilling arguements.
You are assuming RoSaT is outside timeline and then conclude that it's not affected on your own, and then you are using that belief to prove that Timeline is just low2C. Lots of unproven assumptions.
the only inproven assumption is that a space time holds another with within itself with no evidence for it, you are saying that it is part of the timeline without explaining why, the burden is on you

You know what this could be a boon in disguise. It may even be an harder proof of U1 to U12 being low2C each.
what do you mean?

But I have a meeting now, I will come later.
and i am going to sleep, I will continue this tomorrow, good night

The fact that goku isn’t tier 0 in this site confirms the ignorance of the site.

Anyway, I’ll make an actual comment later

I think everyone needs to understand the fact before arguing endlessly over it, The point is, it had reasons to be assumed inside the U7, more than just one, and it's only because it was introduced before the time multiverse introduced in dragonBall, keep in mind that it being introduced before the multiverse wasn't the reason but it created several reasons. Now that multiverse is properly established and it has evidence for not being a part of the universe and usual spacetime itself, those reasons has turn to dust. Now it requires evidence for it to be a part of the Timeline, the reason can't be same that has been discarded by the lore or manga itself.

I think everyone needs to understand the fact before arguing endlessly over it, The point is, it had reasons to be assumed inside the U7, more than just one, and it's only because it was introduced before the time multiverse introduced in dragonBall, keep in mind that it being introduced before the multiverse wasn't the reason but it created several reasons. Now that multiverse is properly established and it has evidence for not being a part of the universe and usual spacetime itself, those reasons has turn to dust. Now it requires evidence for it to be a part of the Timeline, the reason can't be same that has been discarded by the lore or manga itself.
All that was stated was that it’s another dimension even Afterlife is called a next or higher dimension I’m pretty sure kaioshin realm is too

All that was stated was that it’s another dimension even Afterlife is called a next or higher dimension I’m pretty sure kaioshin realm is too
And i am pretty sure all of them has evidence of being inside U7 and timeline and pretty sure that non of them are separate spacetime and pretty more sure that affecting timeline affects them.

Let me break it up for more clear understanding:

since many years: It was considered inside universe 7 for several reasons created because of ROSAT being introduced before the multiverse. This reasoning held true even after multiverse was introduced in the super as it wasn't contradicted ever and those reasons of it being considered inside universe still held true.

Now: Multiverse is properly introduced, location of ROSAT has been found to be outside the universe to which we default it till now, means, the reasonings were incorrect and do not hold anymore and has no value whatsover + the relocation of ROSAT has been done after multiverse has been introduced and it's explaination is quite contradictory to the belief of it being inside multiverse anymore and have no evidence to begin with. One Spacetime can contain other spacetime and affecting one Spacetime can affect other spacetime is the one extraordinary claim here based of no evidence.

Let me break it up for more clear understanding:

since many years: It was considered inside universe 7 for several reasons created because of ROSAT being introduced before the multiverse. This reasoning held true even after multiverse was introduced in the super as it wasn't contradicted ever and those reasons of it being considered inside universe still held true.

Now: Multiverse is properly introduced, location of ROSAT has been found to be outside the universe to which we default it till now, means, the reasonings were incorrect and do not hold anymore and has no value whatsover + the relocation of ROSAT has been done after multiverse has been introduced and it's explaination is quite contradictory to the belief of it being inside multiverse anymore and have no evidence to begin with. One Spacetime can contain other spacetime and affecting one Spacetime can affect other spacetime is the one extraordinary claim here based of no evidence.
When was it stated to be outside the timeline or even universe it was just stated to be another dimension I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it could be outside the macrocosm even though other realms within the macrocosm are stated to be dimesions even when Buuhan was destroying Universe 7 it was stated alternate dimensions were falling on each other but even if it’s outside the Universe 7 macrocosm you would have to prove its not within the timeline it’s the default assumption unless proven otherwise the claim that the RoSaT takes them outside their timeline is a absurd claim that you’d have to proof the burden of proof is on you to prove the RoSaT isn’t inside the timeline there’s nothing to even suggest that

When was it stated to be outside the timeline or even universe it was just stated to be another dimension I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it could be outside the macrocosm even though other realms within the macrocosm are stated to be dimesions even when Buuhan was destroying Universe 7 it was stated alternate dimensions were falling on each other but even if it’s outside the Universe 7 macrocosm you would have to prove its not within the timeline it’s the default assumption unless proven otherwise the claim that the RoSaT takes them outside their timeline is a absurd claim that you’d have to proof the burden of proof is on you to prove the RoSaT isn’t inside the timeline there’s nothing to even suggest that
That's shifting the burden of proof, extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidences. You saying it's inside the Timeline requires evidence not the other way around. It being seprate spacetime disconnected from usual spacetime and has nothing to Do with establishment of multiverse speaks enough. This thread is created so that supporters provide the proof of it being inside Timeline in the first place.

It was stated that the strongest in the universe thing didn’t apply to Frieza because he was in the ROSAT which is part of another dimension

It was stated that the strongest in the universe thing didn’t apply to Frieza because he was in the ROSAT which is part of another dimension
Yeah and that what turns the logic we have been applying to dust as there was most of reasoning present for it to be a part of the universe created because of it being introduced before multiverse established, now that multiverse is there and it's location has contradicted our reasoning and belief, it needs evidence for it to be a part of multiverse, given that evidence is quite contradictory to it, seprate spacetime and all.

That's shifting the burden of proof, extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidences. You saying it's inside the Timeline requires evidence not the other way around. It being seprate spacetime disconnected from usual spacetime and has nothing to Do with establishment of multiverse speaks enough. This thread is created so that supporters provide the proof of it being inside Timeline in the first place.
How is that claim extraordinary it’s more extraordinary to say the RoSaT is outside the timeline when it’s never implied or shown to be it’s been implied to be within the timeline
I know

How is that claim extraordinary it’s more extraordinary to say the RoSaT is outside the timeline when it’s never implied or shown to be it’s been implied to be within the timeline
Ignored the entire part of it being seprate spacetime and having disconnected timeflow from usual timespace when you asked for implication or evidences? And yeah burden of proof is quite too heavy but for the supporters of ROSAT being inside multiverse as it involves extraordinary claims with no evidence whatsover.

And i am pretty sure all of them has evidence of being inside U7 and timeline and pretty sure that non of them are separate spacetime and pretty more sure that affecting timeline affects them.
there is no mention of the other world being part of universe 7, there is more evidence of it being separate from universe 7, there is no concept of time there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back