• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

I believe that calc for Whis' travelling speed used a 200 light years wide nebula instead of a 300,000 light years' one... so sorry but it wouldn't really be an upgrade...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
SSJG Goku is billions of times FTL
Hmmmm... ok wait one second. How exactly is SSJG Goku is billions of times FTL...

Well Beerus casually went across at least 200 light years in 1.333 minutes, which is 78912042.9c

Beerus said he rarely used 10% of his energy later

So lowballing this and saying he used 10% of his power in that feat. He is 789,120,429c. Which is already really close to 1,000,000,000c and since the calc was using low-ends and Beerus probably used like 1% of his energy crossing that distance. He is definitely billions of times ftl at full power.

RouninOtaku said:
I'm just hear hoping that DB never reacher universe level.
Conspiracy: Toriyama knows about the Goku battles on the forums. He's gonna jack em to abnormal heights in the future.

I just checked Whis' page and the time frame used was 26 minutes not 1.3 minutes... Imma have to bring this up soon...
wait wasnt the 26 minute time frame to go to kaoi planet from beerus realm

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
RouninOtaku said:
I'm just hear hoping that DB never reacher universe level. Btw how fast is Goku?
why don't you want a universal DB?
possibly because he is in the opponent list of dbs
DBZtards already wank the Gods at Universal and Multiversal, I can't imagine how big it will be if they actually get a universal feat.

I just checked Whis' page and the time frame used was 26 minutes not 1.3 minutes... Imma have to bring this up soon...
That was later, this was when he was getting dinoasaur meat for Beerus.

RouninOtaku said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
RouninOtaku said:
I'm just hear hoping that DB never reacher universe level. Btw how fast is Goku?
DBZtards already wank the Gods at Universal and Multiversal, I can't imagine how big it will be if they actually get a universal feat.
well currently they are 'wanking' it to universe level

they are just happy that they got a universe threatening feat

very few think that beerus is even low multi uni level

@The Living Tribunal1: Yes. I forgot if the whole nebula travelling calc was for calculating travelling through a nebula in between Beerus' Realm to the kaoi planet or if it was for calculating travelling through a nebula in between Beerus' Realm and the planet where the dinosaur meat was...

RouninOtaku said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
RouninOtaku said:
that just means they will finally be happy. not something to wish will never happen. makes you kinda look bad.

RouninOtaku said:
Considering how close Goku and Beerus were to physically destroying the universe by exchanging blows( without using ki blast, and still fighting while suppressing their power) I wouldn't get your hopes up.

RouninOtaku said:
Btw, why isn't SSJ4 Gogeta multi-galaxy?
considering that gt is sclaled off the 4-A anime buu saga, SO only gets to galaxy level, and since gogeta is only 10 x stronger than os, i doubt he can destroy 2 galaxies which are 2 million light years apart

yup they sure did (they will be at that level or at least near it when the attack potency of galaxy is revised)

also, ince they are at 3-B, a debate about the size of dbu will start lol

yup they sure did (they will be at that level or at least near it when the attack potency of galaxy is revised)

also, ince they are at 3-B, a debate about the size of dbu will start lol
Lol true

Its not OP, Dragonball universe fit well this power, it would be OP if a HxH character started blowing up galaxies from nowhere, no one there is even near Planet, so it wouldnt mae sense, in Dbz that power does make sense, stop saying its OP lol

@fanofrpgs that looks fairly solid imo. but I feel like all the random bits of evidence on this needs to be put into one big thread about it

LordAizenSama said:
@fanofrpgs that looks fairly solid imo. but I feel like all the random bits of evidence on this needs to be put into one big thread about it
Dragonball evidence bits thread intensifies? Im all for it.

@fanofrpgs yo, sheoth asked you to make a blog about the Namek cross, light ball and deathbeam stuff we discussed the other day.

Dang it, I made some elaborate post and when I tried to copy it so I do not lose it, I lost it!

I will start with the wave's speed

Naruto Forums agrees the DBU is 2,000,000 light years

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20831

Now here is the map for the DBU

633px-DBUniverse.png

I did pixel scaling and the DBU = 347 pixels

2,000,000 light years = 347 pixels

The distance between the Kaioshin Realm and Earth is 384 pixels

Using this site

http://www.basic-mathematics.com/proportion-calculator.html

I get 2,213,256.484149856 light years. It took 16 seconds for the waves to reach the Kaioshin's planet.

That gives the shockwaves a speed of 4,365,223,190,000c

Goku and Beerus can move at these speeds in short bursts

Now for its power

The surface area of Earth is 510,065,000 square kilometers

Its exact GBE is 2.23892562e32 joules

The universe has a surface area of 12,566,400,000,000 square light years

That is a 2.20503833e30x gap

Multiplying it with the GBE of Earth is 4.9369168101190146e62 joules

So the punches were 2.4684584050595073e62 joules

Which is lower than what was given on Naruto Forums

Back