• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

Pannaliciour said:
And guess who is downplaying the feat of Beerus and Goku?

Oh really? The work of 1/4 destroying single universe? How do you know how large the universe or multiverse in the odin vs seth fight. Maybe it is 3 procent of our universe. Like the debate about dbz universe.

Yes you are personally. And so will i because you are the master of assumptions
I have not downplayed anything. I said the Beerus and Goku feat is at least Galaxy level+, and possibly Multi-Galaxy level.

Because the Marvel Multiverse is explicitly stated to contain infinite universes. This feels like an attempt to twist facts in order to make a point.

No, I am not getting personal. You have said nothing to prove that I am, as I have said nothing about you as a person. You have been the one who has been getting increasingly displeased, and I am sincerely beginning to dislike your tone and the fact that you ignore things that you don't agree with. This is not a desirable trait for a contributor, so I would like to politely ask you to stop unless you can remain civil and only present facts.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Panna: Restrain yourself pls
@Azathoth: btw how large is the gap between 8 ExaFoe and 10 GigaFoe?
I am not Azaoth

but it is a 800,000,000x gap

That is a solid 3-B if we were to use the newer scales

Threads like this makes me glad to take the decision about to take a rest about discussion about fictional characters.

Why are we trying to pit DBS characters against multi-galaxy++ busters/universal yet anyways?

This thread is starting to get crazy...

First I'll clear out something regarding Beerus' Tier if the calc for the anime get's accepted then Beerus would currently be "3-C or At least 3-C" and nothing more than that for now.

Why you may ask well it's simply because we haven't really defined the energy levels for Tier's 3-B and 3-A.

The calc for the anime resulted in around 8.8e+62 which is around 10 times Galaxy Level by our current flawed Galaxy Level rating. By the OBD's rating (which we may likely change our rating to) it is around 1.e+8 times higher than Galaxy Level.

And now you may be thinking why I'm saying all this. Well the difference between Galaxy Level and Multi-Galaxy wasn't all that large the last time I check. But even if it was I doubt it was a 1.e+8 times difference so I can almost guarantee that Beerus and the other god Tiers would be Tier 3-B after everything's set and done. So all that I ask right now is wait. We've waited for literally years for these feats so why is waiting for a few more weeks/days so hard.

Regarding the whole cell is SS. Well I won't get into that...

About Odin's shockwaves vs Beerus' and Goku's shockwaves I'm not getting into that. However I will say that if this arguments continues further with use of sarcastic tones, calling each other names or any thing else likes this then I will close this thread. I want things to be civil here.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Azathoth: btw how large is the gap between 8 ExaFoe and 10 GigaFoe?
Quite a bit, if I recall correctly. An exaFoe is much larger than a petaFoe, which is much larger than a teraFoe, which is much larger than a gigaFoe.

@Rocks75: You seem to be displeased with something, don't force yourself too much.

@FanofRPG: Holy hell, that's a massive gap right there

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
About Odin's shockwaves vs Beerus' and Goku's shockwaves I'm not getting into that. However I will say that if this arguments continues further with use of sarcastic tones, calling each other names or any thing else likes this then I will close this thread. I want things to be civil here.
You act as if I have also taken part in this namecalling, Schut. I've been pretty impartial about everything this whole thread.

Anyway, Galaxy level should start at 10 GigaFoe (the energy necessary to destroy the Milky Way Galaxy), 100 PetaFoe is too huge to be considered only "Galaxy level".

Rocks75 said:
Anyway, Galaxy level should start at 10 GigaFoe (the energy necessary to destroy the Milky Way Galaxy), 100 PetaFoe is too huge to be considered only "Galaxy level".
Agreed. 100 PetaFoe should be Galaxy level+ considering how much larger it is.

About the whole thing "Dragon Ball only has 4 galaxies", in the OBD someone said that was a mistranslation, the seventh universe is divided into four quadrants, not four galaxies.

hey schut i was making an example bro so no need to get all sarcastic on me ok?

as for beerus multi galaxy is his right tier right now, maybe higher at full power

Aimenaltair said:
hey schut i was making an example bro so no need to get all sarcastic on me ok?

as for beerus multi galaxy is his right tier right now, maybe higher at full power
1) Why exactly would I get sarcastic on you?

2) We currently don't have a starting point for Multi-Galaxy in our energy scale.If the calc is accurate Beerus would get changed to "3-C or At least 3-C" and nothing more than that. However he may be MUlti-Galaxy after we revise our energy scale...

Rocks75 said:
About the whole thing "Dragon Ball only has 4 galaxies", in the OBD someone said that was a mistranslation, the seventh universe is divided into four quadrants, not four galaxies.
This is correct, also, thats why the kais are called North,East,South,West

Rocks75 said:
exactly what i was trying to say over the past few weeks

Jet people are complety ignoring that fact. If Akira/manga never stated the size of the dbz universe it is by analogy our universe. So dbz is our world unless stated otherwise by akira.

I was wondering, where was the 30,000 to 300,000 light year number from for Beerus's speed feat?

FanofRPGs said:
I was wondering, where was the 30,000 to 300,000 light year number from for Beerus's speed feat?
i think that is related to your discussion with crayons

dont bother, even if you give him proof he will still downplay like always

The Living Tribunal1 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Wait you are on Take Five Forums?

FanofRPGs said:
FanofRPGs said:
Wait you are on Take Five Forums?
yup (im one of the OGs, got there from mvc)

Dang it accidently commented on a staff-only board (Got it mixed up with another)

Did anyone notice that Beerus's attacks caused supernovae in episode 1? Or the galaxies seen in the background twice

that puts feat at multi galaxy level (hundreds of millions of times above revised galaxy thing), its still like 88 x current galaxy level

so using current system, he is high 3-C

using a possibly revised system he is 3-B

also, all of the things mentioed aboe are if the dbu is 2 million light years wide, if it is normal sized then the energy is waaayyyyyyyy higher

that puts feat at multi galaxy level (hundreds of millions of times above revised galaxy thing), its still like 88 x current galaxy level
That depends actually. The OBD doesn't really have a Multi-Galaxy rating while ours does so when we set up Galaxy level, Galaxy Level+ and Multi-Galaxy Level ratings there is still a very very very small possibility that 8.8e+62 joules would fall under Galaxy Level+.

But that possibility is too unlikely to be even considered as yeah. Beerus would be 3-B soon IMO if the calc is accurate...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
is this a good fix? at least 3-C possibly 3-B
I've already said this but I'll say it again. Currently we don't have a defined energy level for Tier 3-B and Tier 3-A ratings so no.

Once the Attack Potency page gets revised and if the calc is accurate the feat would probably be 3-B level so just wait for a bit.

also schutz, all of these clacs are based on 2 million light years wide dbu

when in fact recently its been realized that the dbu might just be a normal universe

but thats for some other thread i guess

Dragonmasterxyz said:
is this a good fix? at least 3-C possibly 3-B
I've already said this but I'll say it again. Currently we don't have a defined energy level for Tier 3-B and Tier 3-A ratings so no.

Once the Attack Potency page gets revised and if the calc is accurate the feat would probably be 3-B level so just wait for a bit.
sure thing.

Whis's staff can cross 300,000 light years in 1 minute

300,000 light years/1 minute=15,778,463,000c

It would take 26 minutes and 44 seconds for him to get to Kaiosama's planet

Which makes the universe equal at least 8,020,000 light years

That means its surface area is 2.02068e14 square light years

Doing the rest of the math gives me 1.41846344e64 joules or 141.846344 Exafoe

@The Living Tribunal1: 2 million light years? I thought they used 1 million light years.

Whether if the DBU is a normal universe or not. I don't really have an opinion regarding that currently. However if what you're saying is true then a massive storm is coming to rock the internet communities (well at least our community)...

@The Living Tribunal1: 2 million light years? I thought they used 1 million light years.
Whether if the DBU is a normal universe or not. I don't really have an opinion regarding that currently. However if what you're saying is true then a massive storm is coming to rock the internet communities (well at least our community)...
They used 1,000,000 light years as a lowball, he is pointing out that the universe is really at least 2,000,000 light years

y'know only db can do something like this with one episode.

@FanofRPGs:

also schutz, all of these clacs are based on 2 million light years wide dbu
Seriously???. He said "all of these clacs are based on 2 million light years wide dbu"...

I would assume that he meant the calcs (including the current one) used a 2 million light years wide dbu

Back