• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

Faisal Shourov said:
LordAizenSama said:
goku has tha need for speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Check out the Whis and Beerus speed fix thread and share your opinion
yeah nicely done, the math is a killer to me but can see alot of effort there

70% of his power still unless I'm mistaken, it's gonna stay that way for the RoF Saga too. It's safe to say that Beerus and Whis will be above that, and Super Saiyan Beyond God will be At least Multi-Galaxy Busting considering it's the superior version of SSJG.

it is quite funny, like no one can just chill and relax, everything has to go and be done 10000000000000000000000000 miles per hour xdd

Goku isn't using his IT anymore in his fight with Beerus. in the movie BOG he started using it when his god power runs out. Does that mean ssj god combat speed faster than IT?

Pannaliciour said:
Goku isn't using his IT anymore in his fight with Beerus. in the movie BOG he started using it when his god power runs out. Does that mean ssj god combat speed faster than IT?
IT is not speed. IT is teleportation. Teleportation has nothing to do with speed.

Speed = distance / time. Teleportation has 0 time.

Can just anyone edit OBD Entries? Cause Goku's Destructive power has been going back and forth from Multi-Galaxy to Small Galaxy all day.

Okay makes sense. I'd be fine with just Galaxy Level, but someone must seriously be arguing small galaxy level there...........

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(also would that technically follow under the rules of no religous stuff as it can become a debate or offend others)

Darkness552 said:
(also would that technically follow under the rules of no religous stuff as it can become a debate or offend others)
Darn.... technicalities.

But you're right, it's off topic, so my apologies.

Well, 666 is such a common thing in popular culture that it's practically lost its meaning as the number of the devil.

Darkness552 said:
k, then. Homucifer supports the 616th post.

The Everlasting said:
Well, 666 is such a common thing in popular culture that it's practically lost its meaning as the number of the devil.
this is true in some cases but for the most part it directly links back to a religion and as such in technicality shouldn't really be brought up especially since its one of the more sensitive part of the Christian religion, of course unless its in reference to a fiction

but in any case we should get back on topic

Beerus never even showed us 100% power Goku may be Multi-Galaxy but Beerus has gotta be Universal as stated by Elder Kai that by powering up to 100% would equate to the destruction of our own universe.

Ok, after surfing the internet for a while, i've found this, this was copied from daizenshuu.

just like it said, there're only quadrants: East, North, West and South, and every Kaioushin of each sections supervising these galaxies that exist infinitely in the universe meaning there're probably countless of galaxies exist in each quadrant. This pretty much proved that dbu doesn't have 4 galaxies

353500-dbz galaxy super
galaxies

DeezNuts1102 said:
Ok, after surfing the internet for a while, i've found this, this was copied from daizenshuu.
just like it said, there're only quadrants: East, North, West and South, and every Kaioushin of each sections supervising these galaxies that exist infinitely in the universe meaning there're probably countless of galaxies exist in each quadrant. This pretty much proved that dbu doesn't have 4 galaxies

353500-dbz galaxy super
galaxies
So basically, the universe is divided into sections, but they aren't just "galaxies" the earth and the universe is just like ours. If Dr. Slump is canon to the series That crazy ass robot girl was playing with different planets all the same as our solar system. But I don't think it is. Freeza's comment about the Milky Way Galaxy does hold more weight, though.

Well, i clearly didn't mention Dr.slump but you're right at one point, with this and frieza's comment about the milky way, we could change a lot of things.

Back