• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

LordAizenSama said:
@Micah no i don't think so, the galaxy calc was said to be low end, it also didn't take into account goku supressing the energy release
That's a crucial point to remember. I think the feats should easily prove multi-galaxy level (In coordination with the Kai's statement, and Goku canceling out the energy releases, not to mention the havoc the first strike caused in the universe) however now we run into the problem of the size of the DBZ Universe.

Micah007123 said:
That's a crucial point to remember. I think the feats should easily prove multi-galaxy level (In coordination with the Kai's statement, and Goku canceling out the energy releases, not to mention the havoc the first strike caused in the universe) however now we run into the problem of the size of the DBZ Universe.
To be fair, the result was 8 exaFoe, and 50x that is still Galaxy+.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Azathoth: Well yes, The Elder Kai himself said that if the universe+cosmos destroyed, Gods, Planets/Stars, Goku and Beerus will cease to exist as well.
I really don't know if I buy the idea that Beerus and Whis were willingly going to let themselves be destroyed, nor that Beerus and Goku were affecting space-time due to evidence only showing an effect on matter.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Micah007123 said:
Wow, that's insane.

How can a feat that at minimum is Odin feat (fighting seth) be galaxy+. Either Odins stats have to be change (downgrade) or beerus and goku must at minimum be multi galaxy, ergo 3B

DeezNuts1102 said:
You have a point, but still it's a very a high possibility, we just have to w8 until the next episode to see the outcome
I don't know. If Goku and Beerus had 2-C level attacks but tier 3 defense, they wouldn't be able to take a single hit from each other without dying.

Still, it's Dragon Ball, so there's always a possibility.

Pannaliciour said:
How can a feat that at minimum is Odin feat (fighting seth) be galaxy+. Either Odins stats have to be change (downgrade) or beerus and goku must at minimum be multi galaxy, ergo 3B
Your vendetta against Odin confuses me. He had a fight where the side effect destroyed multiple galaxies, which is by definition, Multi-Galaxy level.

I'm also confused as to why you think a feat which involves actually destroying galaxies as well as sending shockwaves throughout every plane in existence is only Galaxy+ while you think a feat of sending shockwaves across a universe is Multi-Galaxy+.

Aimenaltair said:
not just shockwaves, shockwaves, that the universe can't handle if it's repeated 3-4 times so...
A universe of still debated size, yes. I'm not saying Goku and Beerus have no chance of being 3-B, as I think they very likely could be. I am however confused as to why that is deemed more impressive than shockwaves which began destroying galaxies across a multiverse.

I don't see any debate, i see people talking about the size of DBZ anime not manga, which the later was never stated in it, never stated by akira toriyama and never stated by his personal studio "bird studios" so why the debate lol.

wait guys, so we agree that an uncontrolled set of 3 attacks would have destroyed the dbu right (it remained there due to destructive interference and goku limiting the collateral energy)

the only think left is discussion about the size of dbu

am i right?

Aimenaltair said:
I don't see any debate, i see people talking about the size of DBZ anime not manga, which the later was never stated in it, never stated by akira toriyama and never stated by his personal studio "bird studios" so why the debate lol.
If you do not see any debate, then you are intentionally not looking very hard. The size of the universe was brought into question in secondary canon material, which is what brought the size into question in the first place due to the source material never contradicting the information given. It's very possible the universe will get a confirmed size very soon, but right now, to say it's 100% anything is fallacious.

Your vendetta against Odin confuses me. He had a fight where the side effect destroyed multiple galaxies, which is by definition, Multi-Galaxy level.

I'm also confused as to why you think a feat which involves actually destroying galaxies as well as sending shockwaves throughout every plane in existence is only Galaxy+ while you think a feat of sending shockwaves across a universe is Multi-Galaxy+.

Hmm, side effect of the fight between Beerus and Goku was destroying the universe if the punches had continued. The side effect of Odin vs Seth was multi galaxy (not seen put stated). I think ( i am not a genius) that the first feat is bigger than the second. I hope now this will take your confusion away.

Pannaliciour said:
Hmm, side effect of the fight between Beerus and Goku was destroying the universe if the punches had continued. The side effect of Odin vs Seth was multi galaxy (not seen put stated). I think ( i am not a genius) that the first feat is bigger than the second. I hope now this will take your confusion away.
You are blatantly ignoring the fact that Odin's clash shook the multiverse, which I keep repeating. You are trying to downgrade one character and upgrade another based on blatant misinformation about a feat, which is considered trolling.

So you deny Cell being SS level because of secondary canon, and you debate the size of the DBU from the same source, I am confused, even tho cell was never contradicted.

Aimenaltair said:
So you deny Cell being SS level because of secondary canon, and you debate the size of the DBU from the same source, I am confused, even tho cell was never contradicted.
Except I didn't deny Cell being able to destroy the solar system? Though there is a difference between being solar system level and destroying a solar system (pretty much entirely depending on method), I never said he couldn't make good on his word and blow up the sun with enough force to destroy a lot of the solar system. I don't share the same opinion as every argument from every staff member on every page. I'm just one guy.

keep in mind that the secondary canon source mentioned 4 iginga

1 ging cud have been 1 galaxy or 1 set of galaxies

so 4 ginga cud have been 4 gaalaxies or 4 sets/regions of galaxies

later, ginga is replaced by area, and area is in a way sysnonymous to region/ quandrant

so the source originally meant 4 areas of galaxies most likely

thats why i think dbu is a normal universe

I am not talking about you, I am talking about the debaters, since you're in it right, anyways, the size of DBU was never questioned as being 4 galaxies sized, IMO.

Aimenaltair said:
I am not talking about you, I am talking about the debaters, since you're in it right, anyways, the size of DBU was never questioned as being 4 galaxies sized, IMO.
I don't quite understand. Because I am a debater I am grouped in with downplayers or...?

The problem is that it was brought into question by secondary material and never really fully touched upon in the original manga. As an admin, I have to be impartial about such issues, and we can only put it to rest when something gives us a solid answer.

DeezNuts1102 said:
sigh, let's just put them at low 3-B, since Beerus haven't used 70% yet in this episode
We don't really use low 3-B, and like I said, you could multiply the results of the calc by 70 and it would still be galaxy+. However, since Beerus is likely far stronger than shown, at least 3-C seems like the safest option.

Downplay, no bro i didn't say that, I said why the debate is still standing since you "admins" refused the secondary canon SS cell and you're still debating secondary canon 4 galaxies, IMO Cell is a solar system since it was stated in the manga, and hyperbole counts only on people failing at claims, and the size of DBU is normal sized because: 1- secondary canon of course

2- Mecha frieza stating the milky way in the manga canon.

DeezNuts1102 said:
sigh, let's just put them at low 3-B, since Beerus haven't used 70% yet in this episode
We don't really use low 3-B, and like I said, you could multiply the results of the calc by 70 and it would still be galaxy+. However, since Beerus is likely far stronger than shown, at least 3-C seems like the safest option.
Is this using the 100 Petafoe model for the Milky Way?

I did that and did the energy needed to destroy everything between the Milky Way and Andromeda using the 100 Petafoe number and got like 60 Exafoe

Indeed. However, we definitely know the god-tiers are at least 3-C.
Yes, definitely, when you guys change it make sure to include "At least", shouldnt be High 3-C? because afaik 3-C and 3-B gap its catatrophic.

IMO At least High 3-C/Unknown possibly much higher

@Aimenaltair

We "admins" are not some sort of hive mind. We're allowed to have differing opinions and healthy debates, you know. 1. Secondary canon still must be considered. 2. I believe some secondary sources say the Milky Way galaxy is in fact one of the four galaxies, making it even more confusing.

@DeezNuts1102

I really don't care if people disagree, at this point. We just need a reasonable tier for the God level characters.

You are blatantly ignoring the fact that Odin's clash shook the multiverse, which I keep repeating. You are trying to downgrade one character and upgrade another based on blatant misinformation about a feat, which is considered trolling.

Hmm, i think you are not being professional at this moment. You reactions are getting personal and i dont like it.

I am not trolling i want equality of characters

For the last time: even if it shook the multiverse, the maximum damage of the side effect of Odin vs Seth is multi galaxy when the maximum side effect of goku vs beerus is universal destruction. But goku was just in time to stop that. 1 + 1 = 2.

any proof of milky way being one of the 4 galaxies

frieza did day that there is a milky way

and the secondary canon thing did say that there are 4 ginga

but 4 gigna cud have been 4 sets of galaxies so milky way wud be one of the galaxies in one of the set

is there any canon source that explicitely says that ilky way is one of the 4 galaxies?

if so- beerusis high 3-C/ 3-C+

if not, then he is most likely high 3-B but unknown to exact extent

Pannaliciour said:
Hmm, i think you are not being professional at this moment. You reactions are getting personal and i dont like it.

I am not trolling i want equality of characters

For the last time: even if it shook the multiverse, the maximum damage of the side effect of Odin vs Seth is multi galaxy when the maximum side effect of goku vs beerus is universal destruction. But goku was just in time to stop that. 1 + 1 = 2.
I am not getting personal. I have not said anything about you personally, but I did point out that you are twisting feats to your liking, which is considered trolling.

Okay, this is seriously downplay. The energy required to send a shockwave across an infinite number of universes and destroy numerous galaxies in each of them is, quite literally, infinitely larger than the energy to create a shockwave that would do 1/4 the work of destroying a single universe. You are not making your point any stronger by trying to make it look like Beerus' feat is obviously superior.

Viturino said:
Indeed. However, we definitely know the god-tiers are at least 3-C.
Yes, definitely, when you guys change it make sure to include "At least", shouldnt be High 3-C? because afaik 3-C and 3-B gap its catatrophic.
IMO At least High 3-C/Unknown possibly much higher
Low 3-B is not that much higher. The size-gaps between two galaxies is not as near as large as two stars

The Living Tribunal1 said:
any proof of milky way being one of the 4 galaxies
frieza did day that there is a milky way

and the secondary canon thing did say that there are 4 ginga

but 4 gigna cud have been 4 sets of galaxies so milky way wud be one of the galaxies in one of the set

is there any canon source that explicitely says that ilky way is one of the 4 galaxies?

if so- beerusis high 3-C/ 3-C+

if not, then he is most likely high 3-B but unknown to exact extent
Secondary canon, but yes. I will look for it.

Like I said, I am not really offering my opinion on the topic in order to stay unbiased, but I do want to find something that will finally put the argument to rest.

I am not getting personal. I have not said anything about you personally, but I did point out that you are twisting feats to your liking, which is considered trolling.

Okay, this is seriously downplay. The energy required to send a shockwave across an infinite number of universes and destroy numerous galaxies in each of them is, quite literally, infinitely larger than the energy to create a shockwave that would do 1/4 the work of destroying a single universe. You are not making your point any stronger by trying to make it look like Beerus' feat is obviously superior.

And guess who is downplaying the feat of Beerus and Goku?

Oh really? The work of 1/4 destroying single universe? How do you know how large the universe or multiverse in the odin vs seth fight. Maybe it is 3 procent of our universe. Like the debate about dbz universe.

Yes you are personally. And so will i because you are the master of assumptions

Back