• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

@tribunal i believe they also made that a outlier 2 due to the inconsistency of him never seen training being at par with assuming raditz tier fighters, and yeah not to mention super going over the arc again anyway, so it may not happen anyway.

also gohan and piccolo being disgustingly bad in that movie isn't going to help roshi's case

I am rewatching Dragon Ball Super Episode 1, it shows another galaxy in the background at one part

I finished episode 1 and I noticed something, Beerus's planet busting is causing explosions visible from Earth

@aizen: which is what i said: his part will probably be erased, but if it isnt, then we would assume that he was training for all those years, and the reason they didnt show his training is because fodders were increasing in power faster than him, so getting to moon+ level was neglegible

but that is if he fights like tht in fnf saga

LordAizenSama said:
outliers are inconsistent, the reason why piccolos moonbuster isn't considered a outlier is because planet level destruction was hinted at during the arc.
also im pretty sure the reason the term outlier exists is because of the roshi moon busting in the first place lol
At first i had a internal conflict accepting roshi wasnt a moon buster, but recently, i realised, if roshi moon bust feat was to be considered then he would pretty much solo HST , and thats not even Z

Hmm i hate it when people disapprove a feat (Roshi moonbuster) because it is a outline, because it happen only once. Odin is stated multi galaxy+ because he fight once with Seth. Why isn't this a outline? It happen only once?

Pannaliciour said:
Hmm i hate it when people disapprove a feat (Roshi moonbuster) because it is a outline, because it happen only once. Odin is stated multi galaxy+ because he fight once with Seth. Why isn't this a outline? It happen only once?
I agree, like Superman's combat speed is listed as MFTL+ because of just 3 feats. While a booklist of feats and a statement from him makes him relativistic+

FanofRPGs said:
Pannaliciour said:
I agree, like Superman's combat speed is listed as MFTL+ because of just 3 feats. While a booklist of feats and a statement from him makes him relativistic+
Agree too, but i doubt it will change

@viturino yeah, if they considered this attack fair game, I don't think anyone could stop it. Hagoramo created the moon by and we dunno how long that took, and Kaguya is no casual planet buster either, it is also over time

not to mention how fast it travelled to the moon. the only thing was the chargetime it took, but yeah if he ever pulled it off, bye bye

I know for sure that he had trouble catching those bullets when trying to save people, something that Master Roshi didn't.

Pannaliciour said:
I know for sure that he had trouble catching those bullets when trying to save people, something that Master Roshi didn't.

-He said he moved almost at light speed

-He got hit by a laser slower than light

-Could not dodge lightning

-Could not dodge a car thrown at him

-Said he caused sonic booms by fighting

-Could not catch a nuke being dropped

-Could not catch flying bullets

-Coult not react to something going across ~4 inches in 1 nanosecond.

The list goes on

Naruto verse doesn't even need DC to stomp Roshi. Roshi is getting blitzed and TSB"ed easily by one character just Naruto.

Lol if by the revival of Freiza Acr they show roshi training i don't think any naruto character can beat him but if they don't then yea i agree with what everything you just said.

I was wondering, if speed was equalized and SSJ3 had no drain. Who would win between SSJ3 Goku and

you know what never mind

Japan has a disney land????

I do not if I should love or hate the japanese commercials, they > american ones though

Well, we have a 3-B Goku now, the punch happened and disrupted the sun and destroyed planets from distant corners of the universe, it was felt on the Kaioshin planet

shit, not available in my country, let us know how it goes guys

faaaaaaaaaark @fanofrpgs i cant wait to see that!

The blast was seen from the Kaioshin Realm

Oh god Screw Attack must be crapping their pants now

The earth and Kaioshin realm is falling apart from their clash

Back