• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

Oh Goku can officially breathe in space for real now, and he is now definitely MFTL+

This episode is a downplayer's worst nightmare

LordAizenSama said:
as a interesting sidenote, i wonder how many people goku could have killed if those planets were inhabited..
He will probably use the Dragon Balls

FanofRPGs said:
Oh Goku can officially breathe in space for real now, and he is now definitely MFTL+
yep and now goku has almost caught up with seiya and surpassed schneider

Goku was breathing in space in the movies, what made you guys think he couldn't breathe in space. Oxygen only goes up to the stratosphere, the highest rising mountains are the hardest to breathe, that's why staying in the mountains for long periods of time is great for one's lung capacity as it takes more work from the lungs to breathe allowing them to adapt.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
FanofRPGs said:
yep and now goku has almost caught up with seiya and surpassed schneider
He probably will not be comparable to Seiya or Archie Sonic for a while

But it knocks out Schneider's victory and makes it impossible for Superman to have a victory

well lets say he gets to low 3-A then he's close. that's why i said almost. imo opinion he has but that's my opinion and nothing more.

@dragon its just a interesting thing to think about is all.

and yeah i figured goku could breathe in space as SSJG since they were fighting out there somewhere

@Davy, movies aren't canon, if you mean BoG it was speculated that it's because they were right next to a planet, DBZ logic is all. this confirms it for sure though

... That still doesn't mean he couldn't have breathed in space in the Gods Arc movies, but sure. Whatever.

LordAizenSama said:
@dragon its just a interesting thing to think about is all.
and yeah i figured goku could breathe in space as SSJG since they were fighting out there somewhere

@Davy, movies aren't canon, if you mean BoG it was speculated that it's because they were right next to a planet, DBZ logic is all. this confirms it for sure though
sad thing is that is my only wish. for goku and seiya to be equals. i don't want him to surpass seiya. i want them to be equals.

so stars and planets got destroyed throughout the universe

but appearantly earth is ok because goku is nullifying beerus's ki around earth (and around the universe TO A LESSER EXTENT)

if there were no nullification, then the universe would have blown up in 3 strikes

so goku did heavy nullification near the earth, thats why it is intact, and lighter nullification farther away (or else all of the universe would be gone)

Okay here is a lowball of hour powerful the punch is

1. I multiplied the mass of the milky way by 8 for the universe's mass

2. Lowball of the universe's radius

3. Earth's gravity

(0.6*9.807 m/second squared*1.59128e41 kilograms)*200,000 light years = 1.77165608e63 joules

1.77165608e63 joules/6 = 2.95276014e62 joules, which is multi-galaxy level+

It's better than the usual crap we get. It shows that physical strikes can be just as dangerous as ki blasts, just to shut the naysayers up about that too. Now all we need are the scans, and we still need to address the issue as to why we can't scale the characters to both adaptations of Super.

@davy they do that so incase theres any inconsistencies between them iirc.

also goku definitely not 2-c, not even low 2-c, as you have to be able to control all matter in your universe

3-A on the otherhand is just its simple destruction

How about we relax and wait for the show so we can get scans to it. Does nobody understand that scans and feats = power. How do we know this guy isn't playing on the hopes and dreams of DB wankers everywhere. Just wait, watch and see. Patience, it even comes out either today or tomorrow.

LordAizenSama said:
@davy they do that so incase theres any inconsistencies between them iirc.
also goku definitely not 2-c, not even low 2-c, as you have to be able to control all matter in your universe

3-A on the otherhand is just its simple destruction
Controlling all matter in your universe has nothing to do with being 2-C, but I agree he isn't 2-C, regardless.

Davy0 said:
How about we relax and wait for the show so we can get scans to it. Does nobody understand that scans and feats = power. How do we know this guy isn't playing on the hopes and dreams of DB wankers everywhere. Just wait, watch and see. Patience, it even comes out either today or tomorrow.
nahh herms doesn't do those kind of things,

@Davy low 2-c is control of all matter within one universe, 2-C itself is multi-universal.

I do think it's a bit confusing that they are in the same category, maybe it will be changed but we will see

EDIT: to be more precise, low 2-C is controlling every aspect of the universe, space time etc

@diclonius: yeah we know that

also, we can also explain why the earth was intact and why craxier stuff was happening further away - due to ki nullification, but lets wait for a day, and get together all admins to talk about this

You mean he doesn't prey on the hopes and wishes of all the good little DB lovers and wankers? Even though DB characters have been waiting all this time to have legitimate galaxy or even universe busting feats? I would kinda drink the tears of the disappointed and squeeze their souls while ripping them out of their bodies and using them for a plaything. But that's just me.

Davy0 said:
You mean he doesn't prey on the hopes and wishes of all the good little DB lovers and wankers? Even though DB characters have been waiting all this time to have legitimate galaxy or even universe busting feats? I would kinda drink the tears of the disappointed and squeeze their souls while ripping them out of their bodies and using them for a plaything. But that's just me.
he said a lot of stuff so far in his tweets, and all of them have been correct so far

LordAizenSama said:
@Davy low 2-c is control of all matter within one universe, 2-C itself is multi-universal.
I do think it's a bit confusing that they are in the same category, maybe it will be changed but we will see
That's only in creation aspect, you don't have to control all matter to destroy a universe, only have the energy required to cause that amount of destruction needed to blast it to less than cosmic particles (aka nothingness).

Davy0 said:
You might still do that in an alternate reality. Meanwhile I'm going to laugh at all the butthurt downplayers lol

FanofRPGs said:
Herms would not lie, that would dent his reputatio
I would commend him for it, and still trust him, because sometimes people have way too much time on their hands for this crap. A 20+ years nerd has been waiting for this since he himself was 20. He has no wife, no son/daughter, and he lives in the deepest darkest basement you can find. The only light that shines on him is his computer, and he has Dragonball merchandise up on clean shelves, while he himself is dirty. Everytime he speaks he breathes raspily and says "Dragonball is Universal" with no one to hear me... No one cares... No one loves him. But Dragonball is always his one true love.

Back