• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

Davy0 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Herms would not lie, that would dent his reputatio
I would commend him for it, and still trust him, because sometimes people have way too much time on their hands for this crap. A 20+ years nerd has been waiting for this since he himself was 20. He has no wife, no son/daughter, and he lives in the deepest darkest basement you can find. The only light that shines on him is his computer, and he has Dragonball merchandise up on clean shelves, while he himself is dirty. Everytime he speaks he breathes raspily and says "Dragonball is Universal" with no one to hear me... No one cares... No one loves him. But Dragonball is always his one true love.
that made me cry.

Davy0 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Herms would not lie, that would dent his reputatio
I would commend him for it, and still trust him, because sometimes people have way too much time on their hands for this crap. A 20+ years nerd has been waiting for this since he himself was 20. He has no wife, no son/daughter, and he lives in the deepest darkest basement you can find. The only light that shines on him is his computer, and he has Dragonball merchandise up on clean shelves, while he himself is dirty. Everytime he speaks he breathes raspily and says "Dragonball is Universal" with no one to hear me... No one cares... No one loves him. But Dragonball is always his one true love.
you should write a book

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How come Davy0 has the BEST responses on this whole site?
Well he is neutral to DBZ according to the page, so he has no reason to wank/downplay

HOLU ******* SHIT BEERUS AND GOKU DESTROYED THE SOLAR SYSTEM WITH THEIR PUNCH! I AM NOT JOKING FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before this 6 hour period is over, we will be getting a lot more people in this Vs Battle thingy because everyone is going to think they know everything about Dragon Ball. People are gonna ask to make characters Solar System in the Cell Arc, and Buu was already Galaxy Level to begin within their eyes. It will pour, rain down oh men and women with voices unheard. Rise against the oppressive naysayers and with GUSTO!

Faisal Shourov said:
HOLU ******* SHIT BEERUS AND GOKU DESTROYED THE SOLAR SYSTEM WITH THEIR PUNCH! I AM NOT JOKING FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually from what we've got it was more than that. possibly low 3-A at most.

Faisal Shourov said:
they didnt destroy the solar system

they destroyed many stars and planets throughout the universe

and the universe only survived the clashes cuz goku was supressing and nullifying both of ther god ki

Even though Davy was probably being sarcastic (I suck at detecting sarcasm)

I agree, it is irritiating me to see Boo be only 4-C

This is NOT wanking! They kept shooting those shockwaves across the universe! Damn, downplayers always gonna be downplaying no matter what.

FanofRPGs said:

The internet needs to be read, dotted, and signed for all the haters that hate, Fan The Man.

Faisal Shourov said:
HOLU FUDGING SPIT BEERUS AND GOKU DESTROYED THE SOLAR SYSTEM WITH THEIR PUNCH! I AM NOT JOKING FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Careful with the language bro. The site is meant to be PG.

yep kanzenshu updated they're fact checker for this ep and yea the univers would get destroyed in 2-3 more punches if it wasn't for goku

480cvpg said:
and yet ssgss gets ko by a pew pew laser wtf
thats cuz he let down his gaurd

the same way vegeta let down his power in namek saga so krillin could wound him

and the same way cell saga ascended ssj goku could lower his power to that of a human outside battle

It may have actually been more because of ki. You guys do realize that if "Goku drops his guard" that means that he doesn't use his ki to empower his defense or offense. As stated multiple times by DB characters, ki is capable of amplifying physical strikes and allowing for characters to produce plasma for ki blasts.

Davy0 said:
It may have actually been more because of ki. You guys do realize that if "Goku drops his guard" that means that he doesn't use his ki to empower his defense or offense. As stated multiple times by DB characters, ki is capable of amplifying physical strikes and allowing for characters to produce plasma for ki blasts.
keep in mind that post saiyan saga dbz characters can also reduce their ki well below the regular amount, ths reducing all of their physical stats, lowering ki below normal level = lowering stats

DB characters have the ability to produce their bio-electricity and produce it as energy. That energy is ki, and that ki is capable of becoming plasma which is capable of having its power amplified by the skill and power of the user when used to shoot other characters. Just because it's a theory doesn't mean it isn't the most sound, as A. Ki does not travel as if a source of light, but is capable of being "held" and is malleable changed and charged through characters actions to produce their ki. B. Ki is capable of being heated, and is also capable of producing effects similar to nuclear blasts as seen with King Piccolo's use of the power.

(Shakes my head) Dude. Ki doesn't need to be bio-electricity, what is important is that through multiple sources, it means that ki can be converted into Bio-electricity and Plasma.

Back