• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

Pannaliciour said:
So Cell is now solar system buster.
Somebody said that eps.12 confirms beerus and goku are mftl. Wich moment was that in this episode
it was confirmed back in episode 2

Did anybody notice the statement that the shockwaves get stronger as they travel further? The origin is impact is perhaps not even planet level in that case as Earth was unharmed

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 06.35 -2015.09.27 07.54.49-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 06.39 -2015.09.27 07.54.59-

If so then Beerus and Goku can't beat a galaxy level durable character with their punches

Faisal Shourov said:
Did anybody notice the statement that the shockwaves get stronger as they travel further? The origin is impact is perhaps not even planet level in that case as Earth was unharmed
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 06.35 -2015.09.27 07.54.49-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 012 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 06.39 -2015.09.27 07.54.59-

If so then Beerus and Goku can't beat a galaxy level durable character with their punches
you do realize that goku was absorbing the hits so that the earth wouldn't be destroyed right.?

^^Any proof that the origin of impact is galaxy level? As the statement says it gets stronger as it travels further. I am not trying to lowball, but the calc DEFINITELY did not take that statement into account

Faisal Shourov said:
^^Any proof that the origin of impact is galaxy level? As the statement says it gets stronger as it travels further. I am not trying to lowball, but the calc DEFINITELY did not take that statement into account
It is simple Goku somehow weakened the waves' power around the solar system, the farther it got the less he can weaken it, in other words the ones destroying everything are the real waves while the ones near Goku were purposely weakened by Goku somehow

Even then it is fact that Goku was going to destroy the unuverse in 5-6 punches

The Impact was definitely galaxy level, and just like the Supreme Kai said, the further it goes from the original point, the more powerful it gets hence from a mere Galaxy to a Multi Galaxy level.

Faisal Shourov said:
You do realize The point of impact alsoways > the shockwave in force THE REASON IT DIDNT BUST THE PLANET IS BECAUSR VOKU WAS HOLDING THE shockwaves FORCE BACK if he didn't the earth would have been Rekt Thar is also the reason it got stronger the further it traveled Which shockwaves NEVER DO

FanofRPGs said:
Faisal Shourov said:
It is simple Goku somehow weakened the waves' power around the solar system, the farther it got the less he can weaken it, in other words the ones destroying everything are the real waves while the ones near Goku were purposely weakened by Goku somehow
Even then it is fact that Goku was going to destroy the unuverse in 5-6 punches
2 and half as stated by Old kai in the anime [at least the sub i saw]

Dbfan and critic said:
Faisal Shourov said:
You do realize The point of impact alsoways > the shockwave in force THE REASON IT DIDNT BUST THE PLANET IS BECAUSR VOKU WAS HOLDING THE shockwaves FORCE BACK if he didn't the earth would have been Rekt Thar is also the reason it got stronger the further it traveled Which shockwaves NEVER DO
Read the scans I posted above, you obviously did not watch the episode

Faisal Shourov said:
Dbfan and critic said:
Faisal Shourov said:
they've already debunked that above.

Yes I did Also The thing that created the shock wave > the shockwaves its self

And again Goku was holding the shockwave back when it was near earth That's why it was getting stronger the further it went

even if the impact from the beginning isn't planet level but we are talking about their punches that produced a shockwave which could destroy stars and further more galaxies here, so striking powers is definitely Galaxy+ level,

So is official, the universal shockwaves in the Manga, are appear even in the Anime.

So Beerus is at bare minimum 3-A (if Living Universe = Our Universe), or at least around 3-C to possible 3-B (If Living Universe = 4 Galaxies).

Also, now that we know that Beerus is way above solar system busting, then maybe Super Perfect Cell can be actually put at that level.

You do realize The point of impact alsoways > the shockwave in force THE REASON IT DIDNT BUST THE PLANET IS BECAUSR VOKU WAS HOLDING THE shockwaves FORCE BACK if he didn't the earth would have been Rekt Thar is also the reason it got stronger the further it traveled Which shockwaves NEVER DORead the scans I posted above, you obviously did not watch the episode
they've already debunked that above.

Wait who debunked who

Faisal Shourov said:
Question Of there punches Arnt galaxy level HOW DID THEY CREATE A GALAXY LEVEL SHOCK WAVE

tbh i have an explaination for why the earth was safe and the rest of the universe was getting destroyed-

i think, that near the earth and the solar system, the shockwaves were undergoing destructive interference which nearly nullififed their effect around earth, but away from the solar system, either they went out in their own full power or underwent constructive imterference, that logically explains why the earth is there while the universe wwas nearly destroyed

Space-time would be affected if, instead of just destroying all matter in the universe, the fabric of its continuum would be torn apart, meaning things such as distance, size, and time would cease to exist in that former universe. In other words, it completely ceases to exist.

hm..Super Buu and Gotenks did torn apart a small fabric of the universe once. And Here the Elder Kai said everything will be destroyed, only left with a vacuum of Nothingness, so should Space-Time be counted?

Super Buu and Gotenks only affected very small portions. Unless Beerus and Goku were actually going to destroy Universe 7's concept of time, I don't think so.

I need to wait for more staff members to approve the discussion I highlighted. I may be an admin, but I cannot change something like Dragon Ball on my own.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I need to wait for more staff members to approve the discussion I highlighted. I may be an admin, but I cannot change something like Dragon Ball on my own.
did you look at my hypothesis for th shockwaves thing

also after a while goku starts activaely cancelling them out alltogether

but when they resume, i think the same pattern happens, whereby near earth and solar system, they undergo destructive interference, while away from the solar system they go on their own or undergo constructive interference.

DeezNuts1102 said:
i guess 2 people's approvement is not enough, okay i will patiently wait for them
Since our staff has like...20 something members, I'm going to need more opinions. Hopefully more will be online, soon.

DeezNuts1102 said:
i guess 2 people's approvement is not enough, okay i will patiently wait for them
i wouldn't be too worried about it, this will only give them the galaxy level for now, but i suspect other calcs will come out saying multi-galaxy in which case they'd have to debate the upgrades, again

When you guys do the upgrade make sure to link the feats responsible to the Tier change. And is the Kai statement of 2-3 more hits and no more universe being taken into account for the upgrade?

@Azathoth: W8 when both Super Buu and Gotenks torned a small portion fabric of space time continuum, they didn't know what they were doing, Even Goku and Beerus weren't aware of destroying the universe and the cosmos, everything in the 7th universe will cease to exists, Hell/Heaven/Other World will also disappear and possibly time itself too.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Azathoth: W8 when both Super Buu and Gotenks torned a small portion fabric of space time continuum, they didn't know what they were doing, Even Goku and Beerus weren't aware of destroying the universe and the cosmos, everything in the 7th universe will cease to exists, Hell/Heaven/Other World will also disappear and possibly time itself too.
I sincerely doubt that. Both Buu and Gotenks had seemingly magic properties (the latter due to fusion dance mumbo jumbo and the former due to...well, being magic), and weren't doing these actions with ki. It was also INCREDIBLY minor space-time manipulation. Unless Goku and Beerus exist beyond a 4-D space-time, they would just cease to exist along with the universe were its space-time to be destroyed.

@Micah no i don't think so, the galaxy calc was said to be low end, it also didn't take into account goku supressing the energy release

@Azathoth: Well yes, The Elder Kai himself said that if the universe+cosmos destroyed, Gods, Planets/Stars, Goku and Beerus will cease to exist as well.

Back