• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

i can see how it can be converted into that

oh wait

are you refering to the aura, cuz the aura is the specai leffect roiyama said that ki itself has no colour, but i think the electricity, and the colour of ki attacks is legit

then again tori prolly forgot about it, so i think the aura might be legit as well

Like I said, the blast of ki can be manipulated by other individuals besides the user, by having the ability to touch and manipulate it. There is also beam struggles. Two energies that would be made of light shouldn't be capable of"pushing" one another, yet it seems as if it's malleable in that action too. So yes, while Toriyama hasn't explained it, it makes more sense to call it Plasma.

It's my fact, I could care less if you don't consider it a fact so long as it's sound and can be made legitimate, theories can be used to support what WOG doesn't tell you until they do tell you.

This is why you use logic to explain what hasn't been explained. You guys rely too much on the sources of WOG knowing full well WOG isn't enough to explain every instance of the worlds we try to understand. We're lucky if we get one bible about the worlds we look after. WE got multiple bibles from Toriyama but it meant nothing as we didn't listen to them thoroughly enough to make any real effect upon the DB universe.

Davy0 said:
Like I said, the blast of ki can be manipulated by other individuals besides the user, by having the ability to touch and manipulate it. There is also beam struggles. Two energies that would be made of light shouldn't be capable of"pushing" one another, yet it seems as if it's malleable in that action too. So yes, while Toriyama hasn't explained it, it makes more sense to call it Plasma.
Last time I checked plasma doesn't come out from people, this is fiction and how ki works is not at all like plasma. Calling it plasma is like saying ki=magic or something absurb. Also ki has been somewhat explained in its origins and just because something isn't explained doesn't mean its something else. BTW is this from Film Theory?

I don't want to read through ALL of this... So someone please tell me:

Did the new episode come out and did serious s*** go down?

Sheoth said:
I don't want to read through ALL of this... So someone please tell me:
Did the new episode come out and did serious s*** go down?
serious stuff went down m8

if goku didnt restrict the shockwaves, the universe wud be destroyed in 3 punches, also, since earth is the least effected, it looks like goku's shock supression is greatest near the earth

Davy0 said:
It's my fact, I could care less if you don't consider it a fact so long as it's sound and can be made legitimate, theories can be used to support what WOG doesn't tell you until they do tell you.
I won't lie that theory is believable.

SomebodyStupid said:
Davy0 said:
Last time I checked plasma doesn't come out from people, this is fiction and how ki works is not at all like plasma. Calling it plasma is like saying ki=magic or something absurb. Also ki has been somewhat explained in its origins and just because something isn't explained doesn't mean its something else. BTW is this from Film Theory?
It's both from Film Theory in how Matt explained it and on some stuff I researched two years ago about Plasma. But yeah, mostly Film Theory. Explained in its origins? You act like this makes ki stronger or superior compared to anything that has been seen. What will happen if Ki is considered Super-Heated Plasma? All it would mean was characters would gain a better tolerance for those types of temperatures, and nothing else.

Thats EXACTLY what I was hoping for.

Not... that I want innocent people to die as a result of their fight.............

Oh screw it, I hope Galaxies are wiped out and Solar Systems obliterated as collateral. Yup, I wish the worst on the entirety of the DBZ verse simply so we can upgrade some characters stats.

Sue me

Sheoth said:
Thats EXACTLY what I was hoping for.
Not... that I want innocent people to die as a result of their fight.............

Oh screw it, I hope Galaxies are wiped out and Solar Systems obliterated as collateral. Yup, I wish the worst on the entirety of the DBZ verse simply so we can upgrade some characters stats.

Sue me
some calcs put them at 3-B

GTgokussj4 said:
Davy0 said:
I won't lie that theory is believable.
(Bows) Thank you for having an open mind and not having to be spoon fed every little thing from feats or a book to understand a universe and actually considering that through thinking outside the box you can expand the process of understanding how the universe and characters work better. Really, it's a good look on you, sir.

Davy0 said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Davy0 said:
It's both from Film Theory in how Matt explained it and on some stuff I researched two years ago about Plasma. But yeah, mostly Film Theory. Explained in its origins? You act like this makes ki stronger or superior compared to anything that has been seen. What will happen if Ki is considered Super-Heated Plasma? All it would mean was characters would gain a better tolerance for those types of temperatures, and nothing else.
As much as a DB fanboy I am, I know that they are pretty flammable (EX: Goku could of died in the last Dragon Ball saga of over heating to save his father in law to be, Broly being damaged by lava, etc...) I rather have this site have the most accurate info as possible.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it would also affect battles between entites who are weak to plasma or have a resistence to it in a battle.

SomebodyStupid said:
Davy0 said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Davy0 said:
As much as a DB fanboy I am, I know that they are pretty flammable (EX: Goku could of died in the last Dragon Ball saga of over heating to save his father in law to be, Broly being damaged by lava, etc...) I rather have this site have the most accurate info as possible.
But Broly isn't canon, and DB is based on the mechanics of characters having ki to help them offensively and defensively block said attacks. Goku getting hit by a rock in the anime makes sense because he was completely tranquil, not furious in any way shape or form.

Davy0 said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Davy0 said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Davy0 said:
But Broly isn't canon, and DB is based on the mechanics of characters having ki to help them offensively and defensively block said attacks. Goku getting hit by a rock in the anime makes sense because he was completely tranquil, not furious in any way shape or form.
Also, while there are some massive changes in Z and the beginning it does not mean that the premise of ki changes that obsurdly.

Again... what would happen if Ki were plasma to the characters. They blow up planets, can destroy stars, and now, destroy galaxies. Please tell me what happens if Ki blasts were truly plasma then. Does that mean we will have another "Hell Freezes Over" Day?

Sorry if I appear close minded. I did this under the pressumption that you wanted to put your theory as a fact for all of us. I misread your intentions.

I stated up there that I didn't care what anyone else thought. You have your ideas and I have mine. But I'll tell you this much, I try to be solid on my theories. Ask anyone who has debated with me about characters here, and I think they will tell you the same thing.

If you don't trust in my theories, it doesn't mean you're stupid, that you're naive, or anything of that nature. It means you have an opinion. And there's never anything wrong with that. It just means we see things differently.

Still, I have to say I'm sorry. At the end, most people have to think to fill the lack of information in DB and I attacked yours under false presumptions. Sorry. Also, what were we talking about before this, I forgot.lol

It's cool dude. Now if it wasn't logical, I'd have kicked your butt with words, and then you'd understand that the phrase "words can never hurt you" would be a complete lie.

You know what's funny

This is not the first universal feat from Akira Toriyama

In Dragon Quest we had a guy pry open dimensional walls with his bare hands.

FanofRPGs said:
You know what's funny
This is not the first universal feat from Akira Toriyama

In Dragon Quest we had a guy pry open dimensional walls with his bare hands.
We're getting really off topic if it ain't even Dragon Ball anymore.lol

Back