• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we i too think we need a third profile for Goku there is also a new 3A form coming so tcurrent page may have too much keys

Unite My Rice said:
As for keys...

BoG | RoF - Zen Exhibition Match | Tournament of Power

Attack Potency
: Universe level (He and Beerus' clash threatened the universe multiple times. Eventually, Goku absorbed the power of SSG, and surpassed it) | Universe level (Attained SSB, which adds godly ki to his Super Saiyan form, similar to how SSG adds godly ki to his base form. He combined kaioken with SSB, which doubles his power, against Fusion Zamasu, Bergamo, and Hit, though he used SSB + KKx10 on the latter, multiplying his power by 10) | Universe level(Stronger than before) <--- The rest gets filled when the arc is over.
Quoting my keys from earlier, since the current topic has been addressed.

If Goku surpasses Beerus then his ROF to ZEM key would be when he was weaker than him and his TOP Key for when (if) he is stronger than him. It would come in handy in newer vs threads to come.

I have done the edits now the only things that remains are to:

1) Analyze Roshi, Tien and 18 for a possible future upgrade.

2) Botamo did this, took the combined attacks from Piccolo, Roshi, Krillin and Gohan while probably not using his ability and tried to shoot Ultimate Gohan.

3) Remove the Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Bust Speed from the pages.

4) Remove the Frieza Beam Speed of Light reasoning from the profiles and speed scales them from the Kaioken.

5) Speed rescale the Non-Canon characters via the Anime Piccolo and Kaioken boost since i have never seen Anime Super Saiyan Goku outpace his own ship.

Dark649 said:
I have done the edits now the only things that remains are to:
1) Analyze Roshi, Tien and 18 for a possible future upgrade.

2) Botamo did this, took the combined attacks from Piccolo, Roshi, Krillin and Gohan while probably not using his ability and tried to shoot Ultimate Gohan.

3) Remove the Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Bust Speed from the pages.

4) Remove the Frieza Beam Speed of Light reasoning from the profiles and speed scales them from the Kaioken.

5) Speed rescale the Non-Canon characters via the Anime Piccolo and Kaioken boost since i have never seen Anime Super Saiyan Goku outpace his own ship.

1) Wait.

2) Botamo has already decided to not scale. He just knocked Goku off-balance and was much weaker.

3) Okay.

4) Okay.

5) It comes from King Kai stating that he is unable to track the movement of SSJ Goku and Freeza with his antenna, while he could track Goku's ship just fine.

1) I agree, it's better to wait for them.

2) Yeah, Gohan was extremely casual on him.

5) Thank you, i will find the image, which contains the statement.

Just a minor note, but did anyone change the resistance to soul destruction to existence erasure or do you guys want me to change it?

Kale only grabbed Goku and throwed him away, then Jiren arrived. Does Hit needs the adaptation ability since he adapted to Dyspo or Limited Reactive Evoltion is fine?.

Also i found out that Anime Frieza can create whirlwinds from his mouth (First Form), directed pillars of lava at Goku and caused a lightning bolt to fall and hit himself with no damage (Final Form), so does these can be applied to Cooler since they are brothers or they are Anime Frieza only?. Lastly Matthew can write the new speeds unless they are the same as currently down there.

Ssr4vegito said:
DBZ gonna get downgrades.
No. The Sub-Relativistic+ speed feat cannot be an outlier because Frieza Death Ball speed is Relativistic and there is a similar speed feat in the Frieza Saga where Frieza throwed Goku inside the telekinetic ball and was able to escape from it and reach Piccolo and the others instantly, we cannot use Whis feat to downgrade them because there is the Outlier DB Solar Flare FTL speed. Also we all agree that the Kaioken gives a massive boost in all the stats including speed.

Frieza Death Ball Speed was calced at Relativistic and when i tried to downgrade the Dragon Speeds, the entire stuff did not agreed, so i'm sure the same would happen with your speed downgrade. Celestial Pegasus, it's not the FTL speed it's about the all higher dbz speeds.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I will edit the profiles myself.
Thanks, do you think Anime Frieza unique abilities should be also shared by Cooler and Hit possible Adaptation ability?.

So basically what you guys are saying is that base Goku absorbed the power of SSG, but not the speed? Really? So he only absorbed the brute strength and ki output level of SSG? If then, base Goku should be getting blitzed all the time if he's not as fast as SSG. Furthermore, the SSJ transformations not only multiply strength, but also speed. So even after a huge increase in speed due to SSJ transformations, along with his already 3-A base, SSG is still faster? That's why he went SSG?

What you're saying is that SSG is equal to base form Goku, yet for some reason it's still faster than SSJ Goku despite the fact that SSJ Goku increases speed by quite a bit. Or are you guys implying that base Goku only absorbed the strength, but not the speed? Why would that even be the case? When Goku absorbed SSG, he was able to fight Beerus in base, meaning that his base form not only increased in strength, but also in speed. Otherwise, he would have gotten the living shit blitzed out of him, even if Beerus was only using 0.0000000001% of his power. Yet SSJ is supposed to increase strength and speed, and he's still slower than SSG? When his base form is already equal to SSG? That doesn't make any sense.

SSG now has zero increase in strength but only an increase in speed? None of this makes much sense.

What are you on about? Base goku=ssg goku, speed and strength included, now he can use ssg as a transformation in addition to his already boosted base form, that's it.

Personally i think it's asinine writing that everyone now scales to base goku and as such universal, but it happened so we just have to accept it.

DBS officially has the worst power scaling ever and the worst justification ever for this big of an increase in tiers in the history of VS battles wiki if this is the reason. Seriously? They're all gonna just jump more than an entire tier from this horribly vague, fanmade, not even confirmed "reason"?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Dude, we have characters who jump from 4-B to High 2-A...This is nothing.
Yes, I know. But these characters had a good reason to jump from 4-B to High 2-A. They had good proof, good evidence, etc. Or at least better than this "reasoning" for DBS.

I'm not saying that DBS had the biggest increase in tier, i'm saying that they had the worst justification for this big of an increase in tiers.

All of this is just so vague and inconsistent that it's ridiculous to make all these characters 3-A. Most of this is honestly just fan speculation. But whatever, by the end of the series i'm pretty sure even ******* Yamcha's gonna become 3-A. Becoming 3-A in DBS is easier than 1+1 so who even cares at this point.

First off calm down. Instead of berating us, how about you give counters to all our points. Otherwise you're just throwing a tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back