• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Respect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Alright so this is the dragon ball super respect thread

Lifting Strength:

Goku weights
Goku lifting heavy weights under 10x gravity

Goku weight calc
Goku weight calc

Goku water tank
Goku carrying a huge water tank

Dbs weights
Goku and vegeta suits sinking through the earth

Speed:

In episode 2 of Dragon Ball Super, Beerus orders Whis to acquire a certain type of dinosaur meat that he wanted to taste for himself which resides on a different planet. Beerus gives Whis 3 minutes to fetch it for him. Beerus's temple resides in a different nebula:

Beerus home planet
Beerus planet insibe a nebula

Whis time

This alone proves that Beerus is Mftl in travel speed considering he left his nebula (which can range from millions of miles across to hundreds of light-years across) and traveled to a completely different star-system within one minute.By the way this was calc to be in the billions of times ftl on naruto forums http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376 and by another calc on this wikia https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Faisal_Shourov/Whis_speed using when Goku "scanned" 4 different galaxies in episode 17 and couldn't find Beerus' planet (which proves Beerus' planet is millions light-years away from earth). Despite the huge distance between earth and beerus` planet whis and beerus can reach the earth extremely fast in exactly 35 minutes.

Destructive Capacity:

Beerus blowing up planet
Beerus destroys half a planet by tapping on a table

Beerus planet busting
Beerus creates dozens of ki blast each of which can blow up a planet

Beerus Destroys A Planet By A Sneeze
Beerus Destroys A Planet By A Sneeze

Vados taps a planet
Vados taps her staff and blows up a planet

Beerus sun
beerus destroyed the su

Elder Kai States beerus is universal

Elder kai beerus universal statement

Elder kai beerus universal staement 2

Narrator states beerus and goku are universal

Beerus and goku clash
Beerus and goku clash 1

Beerus and goku clash 2

Whis talks
Whis says goku and beerus power is capable of destroying the universe

Vados statement
Vados says beerus and champa can destroy 2 universes

Zeno feat
Zeno can destroy 12 universes

Omni-king can destroy anything he wants in an instant and previously destroyed 6 universes

Omni-king
Omni-king 1

Omni-king 2
World refers to the 12 universes

Omni-king 6
Guess what happened to to make it 12

Omni-king 4
Omni-king 5
Boom, that's what happened

Techniques/Skills:

Vados using some sort of matter manipulation

Dragon Ball Super Episode 29 Planet Size Dragon Balls and Universe 7 versus 6 Tournament Arena-0
Dragon Ball Super Episode 29 Planet Size Dragon Balls and Universe 7 versus 6 Tournament Arena-0

Note in this video vados also carried 6 super dragon balls which are 3x larger than earth at mftl speeds.

Beerus multiform
Beerus using Multi-form technique

Goku and Vegeta heal2
Whis heal Goku

Goku and Vegeta heal
Whis heal Vegeta

Goku and Vegeta heal3
Goku and Vegeta after Whis healing skill

Beerus redirect
Beerus redirects an attack

Whis uses matter manipulation and threatens to send goku and vegeta to "inescapable dimension"

Dragonball Super - Whis Trains Goku and Vegeta ENG SUB
Dragonball Super - Whis Trains Goku and Vegeta ENG SUB

TCuNqPZ - Imgur
Beerus nullifying goku's kamehameha

Whis dimension
Whis sends goku and vegeta to another dimension

Beerus seal
Beerus sealed the elder kai

Whis time
Whis can rewind time

Whis past
Whis looking up information from the past

Each part of whis`s body is able to react independent from him.

DB Super - Goku & Vegeta Training With Whis (Part 1)
DB Super - Goku & Vegeta Training With Whis (Part 1)

Hit time
Hit can stop time for .5 seconds

Goku moving during stopped time
goku moving in stopped time

Beerus erasing zamasu
beerus erases zamasu

Others:

4 Galaxy dragon ball universe debunked

Bulma's Fancy New Super Dragon Ball Radar- The Galaxy Tracking Edition- Dragon Ball Super Episode 29
Bulma's Fancy New Super Dragon Ball Radar- The Galaxy Tracking Edition- Dragon Ball Super Episode 29

U7

Center of universe 3

Center of universe 4

Jiya-2234833
Proof galaxies are normal sized

SUPER DRAGON BALLS
Size of the super dragon balls

Zarama
Size of super shenro

The manga is an adaptation of the anime and not the other way around.http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/05/19/dragon-ball-super-to-receive-manga-adaptation-in-v-jump/

The dragon ball super anime is a direct continuation of the original manga as staed by akira toriyama himself "Dragon Ball Super is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It's got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the "Battle of Gods" arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the "Revival of 'F'" arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I've written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe. They're fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6! They'll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I'll keep the rest a secret, but they're chasing after giant Super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!"http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

We should also say Goku "scanned" 4 different galaxies in episode 17 and couldn't find Beerus' planet (which proves Beerus' planet is millions light-years away from earth).

But Whis and Beerus reached the earth extremely fast (in battle of god arc it took 26 minutes for them to reach king kai's planet and then a few minutes to reach the earth).

Same for fukkatsu no F arc (they reached earth extremely fast). Also the manga states Whis managed to take everyone (fighters for the U6 vs U7 tournament + spectators from U7) to Beerus' planet in exactly 35 minutes.

Good job at doing this dude!

Jeune fou said:
We should also say Goku "scanned" 4 different galaxies in episode 17 and couldn't find Beerus' planet (which proves Beerus' planet is millions light-years away from earth).
But Whis and Beerus reached the earth extremely fast (in battle of god arc it took 26 minutes for them to reach king kai's planet and then a few minutes to reach the earth).

Same for fukkatsu no F arc (they reached earth extremely fast). Also the manga states Whis managed to take everyone (fighters for the U6 vs U7 tournament + spectators from U7) to Beerus' planet in exactly 35 minutes.

Good job at doing this dude!
Ok i will add that

Frenchie-123 said:
what bout the vados telekinezis feat ?carrying 6 super dragon ball 3x bigger than earth at MFTL
Well its already there in the video i put of her using matter manipulation but i guess i could add a note of that there also.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Frenchie-123 said:
what bout the vados telekinezis feat ?carrying 6 super dragon ball 3x bigger than earth at MFTL
Well its already there in the video i put of here using matter manipulation but i guess i could add a note of that there also.
oh sorry , i'm so stupid xd

Also since super dragon balls are scattered in both universe 6 and universe7, that basically means she crossed two universes (if we imagine super dragon balls are randomly scattered then that forces you to cross completely two universes) while carrying mentally super dragon balls.

And apparently it was very fast because Champa just had time to take a nap since he said "already?" when Vados told him she gathered 6 super dragon balls.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Hey, that's my video you used for the Episode 12 feat! Thanks for the shout-out! ^_^
Np i always enjoy watching you debunk the downplayers.

Hey, can someone post up that scan of Jaco saying there are countless galaxies + the one stating each galaxy has 100,000,000,000 stars?

Hey, can we add The Queen Diclonius's pic posted in the discussion thread, it would be for comparing the size of the Super DBs in relation to the planets in the SS, we can use that for Vados's Telekinesis feat.

Alexcar3000 said:
Hey, can we add The Queen Diclonius's pic posted in the discussion thread, it would be for comparing the size of the Super DBs in relation to the planets in the SS, we can use that for Vados's Telekinesis feat.
Added

FanofRPGs said:
Hey, can someone post up that scan of Jaco saying there are countless galaxies + the one stating each galaxy has 100,000,000,000 stars?
Well those are manga scans this is strictly based on the anime as that is what we used to represent the characters on this wiki
plus we already have prove that the universe is big from ep 29 which i already included.

^IIRC, the manga can be used as long as it doesnt contradict the anime. So you can use it if they're not contradicted

Faisal Shourov said:
^IIRC, the manga can be used as long as it doesnt contradict the anime. So you can use it if they're not contradicted
Ok still not neccessary though the visual proof is already there.

No prob. You can still add Beerus vs Champa fight and Beerus tanking planet explosion with zero damage. Those are good feats I think

FanofRPGs said:
In fact the 100 000 000 000 stars thing wasn't in the manga or the anime (however, the "countless galaxy thing" was).

But if Goku leaves in the milky way then it has between 200 and 400 bilions of stars (that number comes from real life).

As I always say in screwattacks vids to stupid downplayers, Superman just cannot HURT Goku. Since Superman is star level he'd need to become literally trilions of times stronger to just hurt Goku.

In fact the 100 000 000 000 stars thing wasn't in the manga or the anime (however, the "countless galaxy thing" was).

But if Goku leaves in the milky wayn then it has between 200 and 400 bilions of stars (that number comes from real life).

As I always say in screwattacks vids to stupid downplayers, Superman just cannot HURT Goku. Since Superman is star level he'd need to become literally trilions of times stronger to just hurt Goku.

They would just say, "What's stopping him from doing so?" They think Superman is Omnipotent, Omniprensent and Omnisciencet. You say is a NLF and they would say "No here and here and here" from different Superman comics and timelines. -.-

Wow, not only did you use my video for the feat from Episode 12, but now you used my own picture of the Super Dragon Balls compared to our solar system! This. Is. AWESOME! :D

Barodas said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Could you add that the manga is the adaptation of the anime? There are some problematic cases out there.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/05/19/dragon-ball-super-to-receive-manga-adaptation-in-v-jump/

Also you are doing a great job in making this. Keep up the great work.
Added
Thanks.
Downplayers are going to hate this when its used against them.
Can you find where akira toriyama said dragon ball super is a direct continuation of the original manga?i cant seem to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back