• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Respect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Could you add that the manga is the adaptation of the anime? There are some problematic cases out there.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/05/19/dragon-ball-super-to-receive-manga-adaptation-in-v-jump/

Also you are doing a great job in making this. Keep up the great work.
Added
Thanks.
Downplayers are going to hate this when its used against them.
Can you find where akira toriyama said dragon ball super is a direct continuation of the original manga?i cant seem to find it.
Got it. I'll try to find it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Could you add that the manga is the adaptation of the anime? There are some problematic cases out there.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/05/19/dragon-ball-super-to-receive-manga-adaptation-in-v-jump/

Added
Thanks.
Can you find where akira toriyama said dragon ball super is a direct continuation of the original manga?i cant seem to find it.
I think I found it.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

Barodas said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:

Added
Thanks.
I think I found it.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/
Thanks been looking for that for a while

Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Barodas said:

Added
Thanks.
I think I found it.
Thanks been looking for that for a while
No problem. I'm glad to be helpful.

It will happen. There's a reason there are multi universes. That reason is simply because sooner or later this kind of antagonist will appear.

wow. .

so whis or vados telekinesis can move planet like jupiter. .?. .

or mybe large star like aldebaran or the bigger one VY canis majoris?. .

When we get a villain who can threaten all twelve universes and Goku surpasses it, Screwattack is gonna shit a brick.

The Queen Diclonius said:
When we get a villain who can threaten all twelve universes and Goku surpasses it, Screwattack is gonna shit a brick.
And mybe when that happen, Goku's tier should be go up, right?

maybe Tier 2-A or 1-C.

Goku may have to use the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2/Super Saiyan 2 and 3 if were to be the case, or use more of his SSGSS power.

Vandevin said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
and mybe when that happen, goku's tier should be go up right?. ,. .
mybe tier 2A or 1C. .

Well no by our tiering system even if goku could destroy infinite universes he would still only be high universe level to be low 2-C he would have to be able to destroy an entire 4-D space-time continum.

Celestial Pegasus said:
LordAizenSama said:
Frenchie-123 said:
i'm not joking .... somebody still thinks db = 4 galaxies and when I show them the episode 29 they said they are stars
show them this page
They are probably gonna say the manga isn't cano
Or that we can't believe in Jaco because he wouldn't know if there more than 4 galaxies (even though he is a Galactic Patrolman), just because he didn't knew about Beerus.

possibly, but they can't argue it when it literally credits Akira for the story on all mangastreaming websites

if they still do well the topic should be dropped, theres no reasoning with them sorts of people

Yes. They are so irrational or not so open-minded, that it leads to flaming after flaming after flaming after flaming after flaming and more unnecessary drama and pointless conflict, that the topics have to be permanently closed, lest people be baited into arguing with them to getting blocked or banned on purpose. All because Super isn't "canon" or it "didn't" happen for these people.

Celestial Pegasus said:
LordAizenSama said:
Frenchie-123 said:
i'm not joking .... some ****** still think db = 4 galaxys and when i show them the episode 29 they said they are stars
show them this page
They are probably gonna say the manga isnt cano
Akira writes a single draft for both manga and anime, the manga is absolutely canon. Toyataro is simply the artist.

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
LordAizenSama said:
Frenchie-123 said:
i'm not joking .... some ****** still think db = 4 galaxys and when i show them the episode 29 they said they are stars
show them this page
They are probably gonna say the manga isnt cano
Akira writes a single draft for both manga and anime, the manga is absolutely canon. Toyataro is simply the artist.
I know but downplayers just dont want to accept facts

Not only in Super or the later events after Kid Buu did they show people that Goku's power have reached a special new level, he fought the one being he couldn't defeat, even with a new form and dealt with far more realistic results. Goku and the others show that the tournament they're fighting won't be like the others. They're fighting against extremely powerful beings, none of which are of human origin or at least, none of standard human origins. Goku and Beerus show that yes, they can destroy planets and other targets without energy attacks. and that's not all the Super Saiyan forms people are going to see. In addition, Frieza did actual training and had he trained his Golden Form as well, he would have truly won.

What is with them looking down on autistic people? And what is with them being gratuitously hostile?

@FanofRPGs Lol i remember seeing that like what now they are saying the reason for the galaxies is rushed artwork like what?I would think it would be easier to draw 4 galaxies instead of all those other ones we got.The levels people go to downplay is hilarious.

Dekoshu said:
What is with them looking down on autistic people? And what is with them being gratuitously hostile?
Just a typical day at t5forums its generally hostile is there even mods there?I think there is but they clearly dont do their jobs,i mean even beyonder can come on there and downplay saying goku is island level like how is he not banned is beyond me, pun intended.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Dekoshu said:
Just a typical day at t5forums its generally hostile is there even mods there?I think there is but they clearly dont do their jobs,i mean even beyonder can come on there and downplay saying goku is island level like how is he not banned is beyond me, pun intended.
The mod did say something

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-v...r-strengths-abilities-etc?p=162660#post162660

I do not get why Beyonder is still here, he is now spamming the general board with the vs stuff, so he is one shaky grounds

Celestial Pegasus said:
Dekoshu said:
t5 is worse than animevice and spacebattle. at least on AV even haters acknowledge feats. T5 is full of ignorant trolls, they would go any length to downplay. Awful place for debating

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Dekoshu said:
t5 is worse than animevice and spacebattle. at least on AV even haters acknowledge feats. T5 is full of ignorant trolls, they would go any length to downplay. Awful place for debating
T5 has serious people who good debaters and it is a pro-DBZ site. Most downplayers are just trolls.

problem is that mostly everyone is an HST junkie or is busy caught up in Tez's latest antic

Faisal Shourov said:
I dont know why the trolls are not banned. Even comicvine bans the trolls.
different website engine maybe?

I am not sure if they can be blocked unless there is an IP ban

Thank you for making it clear, Faisal Shourov. So those T5Forums "trolls" aren't being banned by serious offenses in regards to topics about the feats of Goku and the others, as well as the actual Super series itself?

Dekoshu said:
Thank you for making it clear, Faisal Shourov. So those T5Forums "trolls" aren't being banned by serious offenses in regards to topics about the feats of Goku and the others, as well as the actual Super series itself?
Pretty much they can say whatever they wanna say without any consequences.

...What?! So you're saying that those people can do whatever they want and almost never get properly get penalized for all intentional acts of downplaying in the most irrational way people, trying to drive off actual overwhelming evidence of the new and improved Goku and his group, but not the original, and flood the proof with nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back