• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Respect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dekoshu said:
...What?! So you're saying that those people can do whatever they want and almost never get properly get penalized for all intentional acts of downplaying in the most irrational way people, trying to drive off actual overwhelming evidence of the new and improved Goku and his group, but not the original, and flood the proof with nonsense?
From what i have seen of the site yes i mean not everyone on the site are trolls most actually accept how powerful dragon ball characters have become its just a few select individuals and guest poster who downplay and troll.

Frenchie-123 said:
i'm not joking .... some ****** still think db = 4 galaxys and when i show them the episode 29 they said they are stars
Or you can show them episode 17. Goku scanned for different galaxies in order to find Beerus' planet but couldn't find it among those 4 galaxies. This proves there are more than five galaxies.

Then, like LordAizenSama suggested it, show them this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xi-SmrJuXuU/VleDxUvvohI/AAAAAAACZL4/SXnA19KQtfs/s16000-Ic42/016.jpg

Jeune fou said:
Frenchie-123 said:
I'm not joking .... somebody still thinks db = 4 galaxies and when I show them the episode 29 they said they are stars.
Or you can show them episode 17. Goku scanned for different galaxies in order to find Beerus' planet but couldn't find it among those 4 galaxies. This proves there are more than five galaxies.
Then, like LordAizenSama suggested it, show them this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xi-SmrJuXuU/VleDxUvvohI/AAAAAAACZL4/SXnA19KQtfs/s16000-Ic42/016.jpg
OK. Thanks, I will try, but he is an extreme downplayer.

Now that we know that the Milky Way is in the edge of the Universe, can we use that to make another calc about the God Tier's speed?

Alexcar3000 said:
Now that we know that the Milky Way is in the edge of the Universe, can we use that to make another calc about the God Tier's speed?
For the moment I'd say the most impressive feat is the fact Vados managed to take (with ease and very quickly) 6 of the 7 super dragon balls.

Indeed, if they're randomly scattered in both universe 6 and 7 (as Zuno said), that means she basically crossed two universes.

This is by far the best the best speed feat we have. But this only represents Vados' or Whis' speed, others are slower

Jeune fou said:
Alexcar3000 said:
For the moment I'd say the most impressive feat is the fact Vados managed to take (with ease and very quickly) 6 of the 7 super dragon balls.
Indeed, if they're randomly scattered in both universe 6 and 7 (as Zuno said), that means she basically crossed two universes.

This is by far the best the best speed feat we have. But this only represents Vados' or Whis' speed, others are slower
They all used to be scattered until champa & vados found 6 of the 7 the speed feat would be from wherever they had the 6 balls stored (most likely champa's version of beerus' planet) to the mid crossing point of universe 6 & 7

It isn't. The fact that it has an edge at all means their universe isn't infinite. Further, the fact that the milky way is on the edge of the Universe means that the DB Universe is smaller than even our observable Universe as we are in the centre.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Well, maybe we should include it in any case since it completely disproves the four-galaxy argument.
I literally have a video disproving it and even title it four galaxy debunked but i guess i could the picture in as well.

TheMightyRegulator said:
It isn't. The fact that it has an edge at all means their universe isn't infinite. Further, the fact that the milky way is on the edge of the Universe means that the DB Universe is smaller than even our observable Universe as we are in the centre.
Not necessary. That just mean the "arrangement" of galaxies isn't the same in their universe. It doesn't show db universe is smaller than our. Anyway with this pic we can clearly see there are already countless galaxies. And considering their forms and colors, downplayers can't tell they're stars.

Frenchie-123 said:
Maybe we should add this picture to prove that the DBZ universe is the same size as ours?
U7
can you show me all the galaxys please BY surrounding them
All little colored points you can see in the pics are galaxies. There clearly are thousands galaxies.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Unless said DBU is smaller than observable universe, it's not. Being on the edge means nothing.

Faisal Shourov said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
Unless said DBU is smaller than observable universe, it's not. Being on the edge means nothing.
Yeah exactly. As I said in a previous post it just shows the order of galaxies is different.

Faisal Shourov said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
^This

Furthermore it can be that the seven universe is expanding just like ours and it happens that the milkyway is in the edge of the expanssion.

TakatoBlue said:
Any updates?
As of now, we have Botamo's "send attacks to another dimension" hax (which is pretty overpowering)... and Frost's poison. Hit is also using some hax effect on Frost in the NEP, but we will need to wait 2 weeks more to see what exactly kind of hax is it.

FanofRPGs said:
Can someone post the explanation of how Goku nullified the shock waves?
Basically, Goku mirrored the angle and momentum of Beerus's punch causing an exact equilibrium in their punches and calcelling out the shockwaves.

Roun12 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Basically, Goku mirrored the angle and momentum of Beerus's punch causing an exact equilibrium in their punches and calcelling out the shockwaves.
I still don't get how Goku just learned the applications of elastic collisions when he nearly failed his written exam with basic math lol

Nibbler3100 said:
Roun12 said:
FanofRPGs said:
I still don't get how Goku just learned the applications of elastic collisions when he nearly failed his written exam with basic math lol
That's Toriyama for you.

Nibbler3100 said:
Roun12 said:
FanofRPGs said:
I meant post it on the thread

Should we also add the fact SSJ Vegeta was able to "cut" a wave of molten lava using his right arm? That happened during ep 36.

We should add Zarama to this thread as well as Vados moving six Super Dragon Balls to "lifting strength."
Also Beerus statement about the Omni King destroying all 12 Universes in an instant

We should add Zarama to this thread as well as Vados moving six Super Dragon Balls to "lifting strength."
Already made a note of vados moving the dragon balls under techniqes as in the video she also used matter manipulation. As for super shenron and zeno i will add those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back