• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Moro Additions [Chapter 65]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That seems uncontroversial to add to the page.

Ok, so we got:

-Moro (Merus): Instinctive reaction, "likely" other Merus's abilities such as EE & Void manip, sealing, matter manip, resurrection, etc ....

-Planet Moro: Large size type 5, inorganic phisology type 1, lifting strenght class Y, Earth manipulation,self sustance type 3, fusionism.

-Moro's Fusionism should be listed in the category of Notable attacks & techniques as Magic.

And his prior keys should have fusionism through Magic aswell.

Last edited:
Ok, so we got:

-Moro (Merus): Instinctive reaction, "likely" other Merus's abilities such as EE & Void manip, sealing, matter manip, resurrection, etc ....

-Planet Moro: Large size type 5, inorganic phisology type 3, lifting strenght class Y, Earth manipulation, fusionism...

-Moro's Fusionism should be listed in the category of Notable attacks & techniques as Magic.

And his prior keys should have fusionism through Magic aswell.
Merus abilities and resistances

Also should be lifting strength Class Z not Y
Yeah indeed, class Z.
Also, what do you think about Moro's Fusionism?, for me is a very interesting Magical technique, being able to fuse with entire Planets seems very cool to me, and is very unique for DB standarts.

Yeah indeed, class Z.
Also, what do you think about Moro's Fusionism?, for me is a very interesting Magical technique, being able to fuse with entire Planets seems very cool to me, and is very unique for DB standarts.
I like it. Stays true to Moro or at least what I originally thought of Moro.
Tho kinda a downgrade because Zamasu already turn into a universe

What was accepted above can probably be applied.

What about Goku and Moro's ability to automatically become more durable? Is that just part of instinctive reaction?

Is it really reactive evolution? It seemed more like a form of hardening to me, but idk what that would be categorized as (unless it's literally just hardening).

It is just Goku turning more powerful due to Ultra Instinct.

If we agree I think this should be close then, but Moro should have listed as "Likely" the other abilities from Merus on his Profile.
As many other characters have a ton of abilities listed on their profiles.

Almost, Moro needs a key for his planet form, now he has only a tabber for the powers.
I also thinks that Moro should have class M lifting strength for being superior to Yuzun, just like Goku and Vegeta. Same for Merus, God Zamasu and probably Seven-Three too
I don't known about about class Z in Planet form

Almost, Moro needs a key for his planet form, now he has only a tabber for the powers.
I also thinks that Moro should have class M lifting strength for being superior to Yuzun, just like Goku and Vegeta. Same for Merus, God Zamasu and probably Seven-Three too
I don't known about about class Z in Planet form
He should have lifting strenght class Z as a planet.

Ok, Moro's profile is almost upgraded but there are few things left.

-Fusionism: Moro's Fusionism should be listed in the category of Notable attacks & techniques as Magic.

-Moro needs a image for his Planet Key.

-inorganic physology type 1 and self sustance type 3.

-Also, the other abilities from Merus should be listed as "likely" on his profile, like EE&Void manip, Acasuality, ressurection, matter manip, etc...

Oh Yeah, I almost forgot the resistances, he needs he resistance to Pain inducement (as listed above), Paralysis, and Ilusion creation.

Resistance to paralysis is included Merus's abilities, right? It doesn't need to be listed.
I'm dubious on Pain, Moro felt pain when he broke his arm on Goku

Well, in that case it might fall under the default resistance granted by inhorganic physiology, like bone, blood, biological etc...

As a planet, I suppose Moro would be able to control weather, water, etc..., but we Will see that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back