• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Moro Additions [Chapter 65]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta should be able to just touch the ground in any random point and just defuse Moro

Well, Vegeta has to cause damage. Who knows how much damage he has to do to the Earth before the fusion reverses itself.

Let's focus on finishing the necessary revisions and then closing this thread please.

Ok, let's finish It:

-Fusionism: Moro's Fusionism should be listed in the category of Notable attacks & techniques as Magic.

-Moro needs a image for his Planet Key.

-inorganic physology type 1 and self sustance type 3.

-Resistance to Paralysis and Ilusion creation, that's all and Moro's revisions are done by Now.

I added Inorganic, Self sustenance and resistance to illusion
Resistance to paralysis is included in Merus's abilities and doesn't need to be listed.
I'm unsure about Fusionism as a technique, it sounds redudant since it's already explained in the Powers&Abilities

I added Inorganic, Self sustenance and resistance to illusion
Resistance to paralysis is included in Merus's abilities and doesn't need to be listed.
I'm unsure about Fusionism as a technique, it sounds redudant since it's already explained in the Powers&Abilities
Yeah, Fusionism is a Magical technique from Moro.

Yeah, Fusionism is a Magical technique from Moro.
The problem sin't it being magical or not, but the fact that the description would be the copy-paste of what is already written in the P&A section, and it might be superfluos and or redundant

The problem sin't it being magical or not, but the fact that the description would be the copy-paste of what is already written in the P&A section, and it might be superfluos and or redundant
Then we should just replace Fusionism vía fusion dance for Fusiosim via his Magic thought.

Sorry, I didn't get what you mean, can you re-elaborate it?
I mean, on his Profile, Fusionism is listed by Fusion dance, after copying Vegeta's ability, but Now that we saw how he can do a Type of parasitic Fusionism, fusing with Earth through his Magic, is much better than fusion via fusion dance. He should have Fusionism via fusing with Earth through Magic.

I didn't even notice it, because he has " Fusion (His magic allows him to fuse with an entire planet)" in the Original Power section of the tabber

So have you reached any conclusions here?

Okay. The planet key might have to wait until the next chapter is released, but you can probably apply Fusionism.

I added the planet key yesterday without the image, but I can remove it, if needed.
This is the only image suitable for Planet Moro at the moment
latest

I added the planet key yesterday without the image, but I can remove it, if needed.
This is the only image suitable for Planet Moro at the moment
latest
Don't forget to add Fusionism in the category of Magic, in Notable attacks & techniques.

And Fusionism via Magic, instead of Fusion dance.

I added the image and fusionism under his magical techniques
Fusionism via magic was already among his powers, Fusion Dance is one of the examples of what he obtained from Vegeta's abilities when he absorbed 73, I don't think it creates any problem, but I can remove it if needed

I added the image and fusionism under his magical techniques
Fusionism via magic was already among his powers, Fusion Dance is one of the examples of what he obtained from Vegeta's abilities when he absorbed 73, I don't think it creates any problem, but I can remove it if needed
Yeah, I think we should just leave it like that.

I think that he can probably keep it.

Is there anything left to do here, or can I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back