• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Moro Additions [Chapter 65]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Spoilers for the latest chapter of Dragon Ball Super which came out a couple days ago.

Moro needs two new keys, a Merus Copied key and a Planet Earth key.

There is already a render for his Merus Copied key available.

Stats wise, both keys should be the same, and significanlty higher than his previous keys since this version of Moro can keep up with Ultra Instinct Goku.

In his Merus Copied key, Moro needs Instinctive Reaction like Goku and possibly Resistance to Illusions. We should also mention that he can possibly do everything Merus can.

In his Planet Earth key, Moro needs Large Size (Type 5), Fusion, and Earth Manipulation.

Yeah, he should also have lifting strenght class Z as a Planet, self sustance Type 3, and inorganic phisology Type 1.

And Moro's Fusionism should be in Notable attacks & techniques, in the Magic category, along with his Memory reading, ilusion clones, etc...

Another thing is that Moro also has duplication, as he made a copy of himself with his magic and it cut Goku off by taking a shortcut around the planet

I'd say that fusionism might be a power not limited to his Earth version, after all Moro fused with the planet when he was still in his previous form, sot it might be a power that he always had, or at least from since he regained his former power.
In addition of what God said, a planet could also have spaceflight, resistance to cold and radiations and that kind of things, I'm not really sure how it would work.

In the Merus key it's also important to point and describe the fact that his body can't handle the power and will deform to eventually crumble when stressed.
Nevermind, this is already written on his profile
Second edit, it should be added that he can't take hits of power comparable to his own for an extended period of time, and each of them will affect his body

I'd say that fusionism might be a power not limited to his Earth version, after all Moro fused with the planet when he was still in his previous form, sot it might be a power that he always had, or at least from since he regained his former power.
In addition of what God said, a planet could also have spaceflight, resistance to cold and radiations and that kind of things, I'm not really sure how it would work.

In the Merus key it's also important to point and describe the fact that his body can't handle the power and will deform to eventually crumble when stressed.
Nevermind, this is already written on his profile
Second edit, it should be added that he can't take hits of power comparable to his own for an extended period of time, and each of them will affect his body
He used his Magic to fuse with the Planet.

Another thing is that Moro also has duplication, as he made a copy of himself with his magic and it cut Goku off by taking a shortcut around the planet

He already has illusions on his profile.

He used his Magic to fuse with the Planet.
Yes, it's indeed his magic, but I think that he could do it at any time, at least from the moment in which he had his original power restored
It obviously isn't a power he gained after becoming the planet, and nothing suggest that he obtained it from Merus or 73

Yes, it's indeed his magic, but I think that he could do it at any time, at least from the moment in which he had his original power restored
It obviously isn't a power he gained after becoming the planet, and nothing suggest that he obtained it from Merus or 73
Yeah.

And I'm also sure that he can defuse any time he wants..

Moro should also have as "probably" the other abilities from Merus such as EE & void manip, Sealing, resurrection, Acasuality, etc...

We don't need to list them all individually. We just need to say he is likely capable of what Merus can do.

The fusion with earth being Moro's power does make sense, given how he's called "the planet eater".

Also the abilities from Merus aside from maybe instictive reactions should only be listed as a possibility, as Moro doesn't have control over Merus' powers

In he's first key Moro should have Acrobatics

I also agree Fusion in first key

The key with Merus power and planet Moro should have resistance to sound and paralysis manipulation

73 moro should have high pain tolerance mention for getting he's arm blown off by Goku and not phasing him.

Merus moro should also have resistance to extrasensory perception

Instinctive reaction should be the only one mention for Merus Moro anything else can be likely.

Why resistance to illusion?

Instinctive reaction should be the only one mention for Merus Moro anything else can be likely.

Why resistance to illusion?

Goku has Resistance to Illusions as part of Ultra Instinct.

Imagine a world where Toyotare made Moro an actual wizard with real spells and haxy stuff, instead of make him going constantly for CQC with a bunch of powers ripped off from previous characters in the series, without really using any of them, save for absorption, which isn't even passive.
We would have MUI Goku resistant to 137574893 different haxes

Imagine a world where Toyotare made Moro an actual wizard with real spells and haxy stuff, instead of make him going constantly for CQC with a bunch of powers ripped off from previous characters in the series, without really using any of them, save for absorption, which isn't even passive.
Well, he used Magma manipulation, electricity manipulation, Fire manip, Heat manip, Life force/Soul Hax on Large Planet range, None of those abilities were used by any other villians thought.
Moro was very unique for DB at least.

Moro is literally the most haxxed villain in the series with him using magic constantly, such as power absorption and life force hax.

Most other DB villains/antagonists have like one haxxed gimmick that gets negated by simply being stronger. Case in point, Guldo, Dabura, Buu, Beerus and Hit

Angels are quite haxxy too for DB standards (especially DBH Granf Priest) but they can't really fight or they get erased (as with Merus)

Electricity was just an attack as another, not really different from a common ki attack, and even planet magic was used almost only at the beginning of the arc.
Absorption was the biggest threat, but the moment Goku got faster and with a point of UI, that magic ended being pointless, since Moro couldn't aim properly.
Moro conducted the majority of his fight brawling and powering himself up, his spells weren't a decisive factor, save for the first two times he fought with Goku and Vegeta, sucking their energy, and it was the best part of the saga.
His haxes aren't negated by strength, but absorption can be dodged and the others aren't really something that turns the table.
Moro was really unique at the beginning, but it failed in the long run.

Btw, I went OT, apologies.

Electricity was just an attack as another, not really different from a common ki attack, and even planet magic was used almost only at the beginning of the arc.
Absorption was the biggest threat, but the moment Goku got faster and with a point of UI, that magic ended being pointless, since Moro couldn't aim properly.
Moro conducted the majority of his fight brawling and powering himself up, his spells weren't a decisive factor, save for the first two times he fought with Goku and Vegeta, sucking their energy, and it was the best part of the saga.
His haxes aren't negated by strength, but absorption can be dodged and the others aren't really something that turns the table.
Moro was really unique at the beginning, but it failed in the long run.

Btw, I went OT, apologies.
But the elemental stuff from Moro such as the Electricity manipulation, Magma manipulation, Fire manip was very unique for DB, you can't deny that.

Moro 73 should have been so broken it's not even funny.

But he ends up being worse than 73 and Old Moro some how.

Buu is still up in the hax category in Dragon Ball

Moro is literally the most haxxed villain in the series with him using magic constantly, such as power absorption and life force hax.

Most other DB villains/antagonists have like one haxxed gimmick that gets negated by simply being stronger. Case in point, Guldo, Dabura, Buu, Beerus and Hit

Angels are quite haxxy too for DB standards (especially DBH Granf Priest) but they can't really fight or they get erased (as with Merus)
Guldo is a no

Honestly I just wanted Goku to get resistance to life-force absorption. And that was to much to ask

ok

I think that Moro already had a Meerus key added to his profile page.

What is left to do here then?

A tabber in the powers&abilities section with Instinctive reaction, resistance to illusion and possibly other abilities from Merus.
Another key for his form as planet Earth, with class Y lifting strength and a power&abilities tabber which lists large size type 5, Earth manipulation and inorganic physiology type 1.
Acrobatics and Fusionism in his first key

Also, I proposed flight, spaceflight and resistance to cold and comisc radiations for the fact that being a planet makes you autohomatically live in space, but I'm not sure about it

A tabber in the powers&abilities section with Instinctive reaction, resistance to illusion and possibly other abilities from Merus.
Another key for his form as planet Earth, with class Y lifting strength and a power&abilities tabber which lists large size type 5, Earth manipulation and inorganic physiology type 1.
Acrobatics and Fusionism in his first key

Also, I proposed flight, spaceflight and resistance to cold and comisc radiations for the fact that being a planet makes you autohomatically live in space, but I'm not sure about it
Not gonna lie, to me, the most impressive Magical technique that Moro posseses is his Fusionism, able to fuse with entire Planets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back