• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DRAGON BALL SUPER MANGA SPEED UPGRADE :O (PART 2)

Hello Everyone!!

This is the continuation of this previous thread where the speed ratings of DBZ was upgrade. Now this new thread is to talk about speed ratings of DBS manga

According to Goku in the anime and movie even If him and Vegeta get fused don't have chance against Beerus

In the manga there isn't this mention but Goku after get the Super Saiyan God says that never image that this world exist

I will make a supossed. I think that Goku make reference at Vegito SS3. If Gotenks can became in SS3. Why wouldn't Vegito be able to do it?

For this motive I considerate that Goku SSG > Vegito SS3 (Buu Saga)

I don't understand why Gogeta Blue is compared to Super Saiyan Broly

While it can be scaled by mentioning that the base power of a fusion will be higher than the maximum power of the individuals

Which was raised when Goku mentions that the power of a fusion will give one that neither individually would achieve on their own. Something that was demonstrated when Vegetto in Base with a casual attack managed to do more damage than Goku did in SSB or similar to Vegeta with his Gama Burst Flash.

On Gogeta's side it also applies because in base he managed to rivals Super Saiyan Broly (In the novel says that is superior [I need help wiith this]) who previously put aside a Kamehameha and Galick Gun combined by Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta as if it were nothing.

(I know this applies to your anime profile, but I think it should be taken into account when scaling to manga)

So in this case, taking that into account, the minimum would be like this:

Gogeta Base > Goku SSB or Vegeta SSB

Also, according to this panel, Goku UI surpassed Broly Super Saiyan While it can be interpreted with durability, Herms suggested that the most accurate option would be about strength

Edit: According to the manga, Goku doubts his victory against Broly
Which would imply that Gogeta SSB ~ Broly SS Full Power

So it would be Goku UI > Gogeta SSB

And taking into account that the desire to be the strongest in the universe of Granola and Gas does not include the gods of destruction, then:

Beerus > Gas > Goku UI and Vegeta > Gogeta SSB (Broly movie)

And that's about it, hopefully this doesn't derail.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Why wouldn't Vegito be able to do it?
Argument from incredulity?
There's a chance that the Metamoran pulls from power that the Potara doesn't and the Potara doesn't allowed you to transform into a form that both users don't have. I think it's faulty to assume Vegito could go SSJ3 without further evidence.

It's also more likely that "I didn't know a world like this existed" is referring to the feeling of God Ki, not his strength.

Last edited:
Honestly, that statement always felt to me like it referred to his power.
Fair interpretation, that's just not how I see it. Piccolo's question is likely what makes me feel that way. It's not "How does it feel to be as strong as a God?", it's "How does it feel to become a God?"
If someone asked you the latter, wouldn't you clarify by saying "This amount of power, it's beyond a level I could imagine" if you truly meant strength?

That's just my subjective opinion, I'm probably outnumbered here.

There's a chance that the Metamoran pulls from power that the Potara doesn't and the Potara doesn't allowed you to transform into a form that both users don't have.
This is an assumption that has no basis. The only reason we never see vegito go higher then ssj until the black arc is because he never needed to. And by the black arc, ssj3 was obsolete. Goku is capable of going super saiyan 3, vegito has the same knowledge, and is far more capable. It thus seems more reasonable to assume Vegito could do it, rather than can’t.

Disagree with the Goku UI > Gogeta Blue thing, because the strongest opponent Goku faced up to that point was either Brolt or Jiren, both are far below Gogeta Blue in terms of power

Considering Gogeta is not mentiomed in the statement and Goku was talking about opponents he faced, I don't think he outright scales above Gogeta. Moro would be stronger than Broly and Jiren though

Back