• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo if they legit mention Broly when they see that chick transform he'll be canon.

This is going to be the most craziest thing to happen in dragon ball I'm to hyped. When I saw that chick go LSS I almost screamed. She most likely is from U6.

RadicalMrR said:
Broly is canon, Harley and Joker are canon. I give until the end of this arc for SSJ 4 to be canon.
Now just waiting to make someone to get powers from sun like superman

Their are about to be a hell of a lot more character profiles created soon.

OMG that WAS Joker and Harley....that....is that actually a reference? a pig tailed angel and a killer clown that is a god of destruction...holy...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Hes just critical mate, DBs super could have been much better, some things were crap like a few minutes of vegito, zamasus Death was rushed.

DBs could have been made much better, like why didn't They just make Zeno a baddassamun ra or some other high tier egyptian god?

I like some things about this, but i think i'm soon probably gonna drop the series, i also like the joker god honestly.

It's seems They are running out of ideas.

RadicalMrR said:
Yo if they legit mention Broly when they see that chick transform he'll be canon.
How would they explain continuity? Wishing Goku back to life for that day to have a picnic?

Toriyama be like "You little sh#ts want female super saiyans and Broly? Fine! You're gonna get both in one character! How do you like that?!" Lol, dude is such a troll.´╗┐

It was between the Cell games. Out of all the movies Broly's fits the best with the continuity.

Ok, since this is a tournament of multiple universes, it's oblivious that similar non-canon characters and transformation will make an appearance. It's not the first time that a character has given a female counterpart by Toei, but she will likely have reasonable power-scaling and a better story. Lastly if they mention Broly (it will not happen) that does not mean that all the character will be upgraded to 4-A/3-C MFTL+, same if they fight saiyans with the Super Saiyan 4 transformation.

Dark649 said:
Why is that? If Goku mentions something along the line of "she lookes like broly!" that would make broly canon and thus scale to characters stronger than him.

Broly scales to no one but himself, everyone got demolished by him and only ass-pull Goku could beat him. Plus we have no idea if Buu is stronger than Broly or AS Goku.

FTW395 said:
Why is that? If Goku mentions something along the line of "she lookes like broly!" that would make broly canon and thus scale to characters stronger than him.
That does not mean that they fought the same Broly that did these feats, unless they shows a flashback of that movie (it will not happen), the same logic can be said if they fought Super Saiyans 4 that are not 3-C, just because the ones from the GT continuity fought with galactic beings, unless they are from that continuity or there is a mention of this level of power.

Goku and Gohan lived as Super Saiyans during that time, they were not in the movie. Trunks and Vegeta were training in the Time Chamber. Can't fit canon.

RadicalMrR said:
Broly scales to no one but himself, everyone got demolished by him and only ass-pull Goku could beat him. Plus we have no idea if Buu is stronger than Broly or AS Goku.
Yet there is still an open thread discussing if a stronger variant of this Broly (the movie 10 one) could beat Super Perfect Cell. Seems to me it's kind of a given that Buu and co. are stronger than Broly.

@Dark649 Okay I understand

Shad604 said:
Define running out of ideas. How are they running out of ideas? Tell me how? Is it because of femme lssj? That is more bringing back an idea. The fact that we have another arc proves they are NOT running out of idea. Just because they did something YOU didin't like doesn't mean they ran out of ideas. This is the same comment that pisses me off with the Pokemon Community...

For proof they arent running out of ideas, read the Yamcha manga it is awesome.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They are running out of ideas, after this what are They gonna do? Use the dragon balls for a villain? Then after that what then?

DBs could have been much better, you know a tournament isn't exactly the Height of creativity, how many of those have we not had already? This is just on a whole another scale.

That proves They are running out of ideas, just another tournament on a massive scale.

I wanted villians like Demigra or towa.

Aceraspire said:
It's actually cool that Toriyama finally decided to give us FEMALE SSJ!
It's nice, but what i'm Saying is that They arent so creative, i mean making a villain from the super dragon balls? How creative... Isn't that what Zamasu did?

Just being critical.

"They are running out of ideas, after this what are They gonna do? Use the dragon balls for a villain? Then after that what then"

You don't even know what they are gonna do. So how can you assume what they are gonna do. Your argument is already flawed.

"DBs could have been much better, you know a tournament isn't exactly the Height of creativity, how many of those have we not had already? This is just on a whole another scale"

Because giving fans something that was teased and wanted is such a bad thing.... Not everything has to be "original" since there is nothing original under the sun. Again your reasoning falls apart because " How dare they give us a tournament between the 12 universes that they've hyped up. Heck they've even thrown in a harsh verdict for the loser.

"That proves They are running out of ideas, just another tournament on a massive scale."

It actually proves nothing.

That is not really being critical. That is just complaining you aren't getting what you want.

I never said i know what They are gonna do, i am simply Saying They arent so creative, and this is being critical. I'm simply tired of tournaments.

Either way what did i ever expect from them. Might have had to high standards. What after the universes are destroyed? What then super dragon balls? See what i mean? So They are just gonna Bring the universes back? If not then what, where the next saga gonna be about?

See what i'm Saying.

You are not being critical. All you are saying is that you are "sick of tournaments" that is complaining fanboy throwing a tantrum because you don't get what you want. If you don't like it don't watch. If you are gonna watch it grit your teeth unless you have something worthwhile to constructively criticize.

Just because you can guess what they'll doesn't mean the arc is uncreative. By that logic all shonen are uncreative because all of this stuff had been done before. Try again.

If you are fully convinced you'll get shit. Then I don't understand why you'd continue to waste your time watching "shit". When you spend time coming up with accepted ideas and slaving over computers to make DBS while dealing with deadlines then you can ride that high horse all day long.

Well drop it please. And let me tell you that being uncreative does NOT mean one has run out of ideas. Uncreative things is not a bad thing. If it was DB, DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach, One PunchMan, Digimon, Pokemon,etc would not be as well liked as they are.

Am I the only one who thinks 'Brolady' is going to be just a huge troll move from Toei and she is barely a flashback/Fantasy/joke?

I mean, she looks too much like Broly to be a serious character. And we know Toei tends to troll with their previews (See: Vegeth).

I'm more curious on who the cloaked guy is with the clown GoD and twintail Angel.

Because if we look on the platform, we see them and the universe's Supreme Kai, so what does that make the cloaked man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back