• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
AidenBrooks999 said:
No comments on Gohan matching Goku?
according to this site,Goku in base or any SSJ is just SS level and Gohan even in rof arc as SSJ was as strong or stronger than he was at his peak as ultimate Gohan.So it's ok

Aceraspire said:
according to this site,Goku in base or any SSJ is just SS level and Gohan even in rof arc as SSJ was as strong or stronger than he was at his peak as ultimate Gohan.So it's ok
Yeah, but it's worth to mention that on his profile

Matter of opinion I suppose, I believe people should be able to joke about everything. There's a reason the term "Dark Humor" exists.

Regardless I agree with Hail Zeon being a good-for-nothing whining twat.

The whole video on Female Broly was dumb, all he said was they werent gonna develop her(which I severely doubt btw) so she would just be pointless fan pandering instead of say another Goku Black but personally I'd take fan-pandering over someone like Botamo. Botamo is a new character with no story behind him so no one cares about him on the other hand even if Female Broly has no character development the sheer fact that she is Female Broly will be enough to give her a fan base.

She will have the same amount of character development as Cabba. I'm still waiting for the Hitto spin-off series.

LOL I'm just happy to see a Hindu God (Ganesha the Elephant-Head God) in DBS. The entire Fem-Broly thing is hilarious as well ... Even more so considering that TFS recently came out with their Abridged version of Broly's first movie where Future Trunks and Broly almost end up getting married ...

Let's be honest. 90% of the Tournament fighters will be steryotipes who will be fodderized in the first round. I doubt we'll have even 40 important new characters.

I doubt that it will that easy to scale fodders that gets stomped without inflicting any kind of damage to the opponent, anyway they will range from Small Planet level (Roshi) to Solar System level (Goku).

Just to throw some more food for thought.

The new ending theme for DBS is "Evil Angel and Righteous Devil".

Further enforcing my idea that Grand Priest will be evil.

Oh please no, we just when through an entire arc about an evil god, wouldn't want to see an evil angel now, plus how the hell would anyone be able to beat him if he was evil, goku and vegeta aren't even beerus level much less whis who can't beat the grand priest, he is too op, unless zeno decides to step in.

@CP

I feel like all the Angels may team up to try and beat him, but we really have no way of knowing.

The 12 angels vs Daishinkan sounds awesome, but I'd still rather see a fight between the two Zen'ōs tbh

ovo

@Matt was that confirmed or is that a prediction of yours?

Either way I'd rather a fight. Merged Zen'ō really has no point since either of those two are already absurdly more powerful than anyone else.

And a fight between two Zen'ōs could be very entertaining in a matter of watching the sheer destruction these two would cause and seeing these two gods actually exerting themselves in action.

Along with some character developement from them.

I want Female Broly to fight Gohan. In their fight she completely dominates him(OvO). Everyone will be trying to call off the fight before she kills Gohan, no one will comply to this. Gohan transforms into SSR. Gruesome fight ensues. Gohan will still lose horribly.

Perfect setup for Goku or Piccolo to fight her.

I want Roshi to start perving on the female saiyan only for her to go Broly on him lol

Dark649 said:
I doubt that it will that easy to scale fodders that gets stomped without inflicting any kind of damage to the opponent, anyway they will range from Small Planet level (Roshi) to Solar System level (Goku).
Why only SS level at this point?

Lowkey thought that the female Broly was cute.... Then she transformed.....
Then I highkey thought she was sexy as hell!

jkjk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back